It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you ever feel like the world is an illusion/pointless, just remember that Love/God is everywhere

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144
What do you guys mean by "God" exactly?

Exactly the point. If God is multiple infinities of power and consciousness pervading everything and everywhere and every time, that pretty much makes it incomprehensible to us lowly clever apes. And if something is truly incomprehensible, does it really exist?

I long ago gave up believing in God, because I couldn't make sense of it. It occurred to me that people didn't know what they were talking about when they used the word, and therefore I couldn't say I believed in it one way or another.

When most people talk about God, what they really mean is a feeling of slight apprehensive nausea they get in their gut when they think about an unknowable. Like standing in the dark at the edge of a cliff. Then they try to load characteristics on top of that feeling that inevitably are logically inconsistent and paradoxical.
edit on 28-8-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: arpgme
Time is illusion
But Love will always remain
Even when time fades away

A divorce lawyer would disagree with you.

The Reasons for divorce may be many, but then the Marriage was not out of Love, but for Misstaken Needs, from both sides.

A divorce lawyer, in this illusion, may also believe, that he needs to earn Money. So what was his job ?

Real Love is never a Reason for divorce.

God is not Here, in this illusion (of Time). and that IS our luck. If he would know about it, every thing arround would be real.

And you, you dont really have a Free will. You have only the choice between God's Voice (which speaks of Love) and your Own voice (Ego).
(now dont assume you know what i mean with the ego, it is not what the illusionary world has defined)

To understand that ego you have to put yourself back to the state in which God has Created you.

God gave you a choice to either hear him or Not.

In your wonderings of how you may look, and what you are, you made many assumptions. by not knowing what you were doing you created a thought of yourself.

This thought is your Ego. And ego has Created everything else you see in this material world. in reality it is only a illusion, because it represents your thoughts (or the ego's thoughts) which you give the power of/to existance.

The Ego was not Created with love. and in duality, what is not love is Fear.

Now since you still believe that you are in the body, your free will is in the choice: Either to hear God, or what you made.

What you choose is what you will see.

The world can be a Paradise, it is up to you. Just step back and let God do the things for you.

(ofcourse all this is not True for God and for you in the Eternity.
because there time lasted for such a short time that its was done before it begun.its Forgiven and Forgotten allready :p )

(and yes this world is still here because you are recalling it mentaly)

edit on 29/8/2015 by Hombre because: corrections

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If there even is such an entity as God, the only thing that entity had to do was grant us this life to live, and all we have to do is live it to appreciate that thing we were given.

All of this other gobbledy gook is man stuff.

Just another business dealing to extract wealth from the ignorant through instilling fear of the great unknown after-life time....

Sinners ?, saints ?....No.

Fearful people who feel the need to understand that which they haven't yet developed the capacity to understand.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Do you really think you can talk someone who feels like everything around them is an illusion into believing in an even bigger illusion?

You'll need something a lot more powerful than a few feel-good phrases.

We can walk out of the fog of loneliness and darkness by realizing it was never there.

By implication, we can walk into it by realizing it's all around us.

Love life. Be attached to seeing The Light of God/Love/Beauty/Unity connecting all things.

Life is an abstraction wholly divorced from the process of living. The scientific method is a much better way to go about seeing how everything is connected than intentional self-delusion. Insanity may be linked to intelligence, but intentionally going insane doesn't make you smart.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Do you really think you can talk someone who feels like everything around them is an illusion into believing in an even bigger illusion?

What you teach, that you will learn.
At least, the bigger Illusion is made for You, before All illusions can be dispelled.
But you can stick to the smaller illusion, the time will come, when you have to choose, to not believe in it.

You'll need something a lot more powerful than a few feel-good phrases.

What are your expectations ? (please correct me if im wrong: you need an scientist who can prove you, that there is a God, and that there is only God's will ?)
The feel good phrases are there, to make you happy. Its a secret that your happines state is one of the most powerfull leader of your life. (that and few other smaller things)

quote: We can walk out of the fog of loneliness and darkness by realizing it was never there. /quote

By implication, we can walk into it by realizing it's all around us.

You really dont understand which loneliness and darkness arpgme is talking about. I have, at least, a small clue of it.

If you see misery, or any negativity arround you, then you are allready clouded. More Clouds wont add to the illusion.

quote: Love life. Be attached to seeing The Light of God/Love/Beauty/Unity connecting all things. /quote

Life is an abstraction wholly divorced from the process of living. The scientific method is a much better way to go about seeing how everything is connected than intentional self-delusion. Insanity may be linked to intelligence, but intentionally going insane doesn't make you smart.

God has its attributes and they Are Love,Live,Life,Happiness,Joy,Eternity (to name some of them). They have no Opposites.
If you see their opposites, then you are watching illusions/you are clouded. you may not accept this now, but Something in you knows that this is the truth.
To say it measurement of time: You will understand it one day, when you are ready.

Science will never be able to Prove God, because of Duality of their answers, And because of One'nes of God.
You can't describe this One'nes without getting into its Opposites. Thats the main Reason, if you understand it.

And to add something usefull to my post, (something that i will learn by Teaching it):

There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless.

edit on 2/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

You really dont understand which loneliness and darkness arpgme is talking about. I have, at least, a small clue of it.

If you see misery, or any negativity arround you, then you are allready clouded. More Clouds wont add to the illusion.

It starts off as pride, the belief of being superior to others and therefore not needing them. Then, it turns to condemning/judging others, then loneliness and then eventually depression and fear.

And to add something usefull to my post, (something that i will learn by Teaching it):

There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless.

There is a quote from Jesus in The Gospel of Luke that speaks about this:

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." - Luke 6:37-38

We are what we Give.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

there is no false pride in recognizing that my spiritual Self is the son of God.
that is the only Pride i can be Proud of, anywhere, anytime and Now.

I havent stated anywhere that im supperior to anyone. please reread my post, and the posts from the others above. maybe you have missed some quotes in there.

I was only pointing out some facts. there is no pride in them.
(pointing out some facts without getting in to describing the experiences i have had)

and for the statement : "There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless" its my part of spreading it out to everyone who wants to hear it. but mainly for myself, to remind me, that in God's 'eyes' there is no sin. There cannot be any sin in his eyes. if you understand god then you will understand why not, and what im trying to tell with it.
its from the Course in Miracles, btw.

edit on 4/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I wasn't calling you prideful. I was saying that the feeling of darkness and separation/loneliness starts off as pride (feeling superior and thus disconnected from others).

You said as you teach sinlessness, you understand it. Yes, as Jesus said, "give and it is given unto you".

By loving others, appreciating instead of condemning, we feel more happy.

I was agreeing with you on that part.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank You.

edit:
sometime the understanding of words are influenced from other experiences.
i didnt wanted to attack , i just wanted to make some points clear.
edit on 10/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What you teach, that you will learn.
At least, the bigger Illusion is made for You, before All illusions can be dispelled.
But you can stick to the smaller illusion, the time will come, when you have to choose, to not believe in it.

You don't even have access to your own internal workings, let alone anything outside of you. One of the biggest lies in existence is that you're being honest with yourself.

What are your expectations ?

I was referring to perception-distorting drugs. My expectations are irrelevant.

God has its attributes and they Are Love,Live,Life,Happiness,Joy,Eternity (to name some of them). They have no Opposites.
If you see their opposites, then you are watching illusions/you are clouded. you may not accept this now, but Something in you knows that this is the truth.
To say it measurement of time: You will understand it one day, when you are ready.

Not only do I not have any doubt that you believe it, I also have no doubt that I won't. Your definition of god is clearly different than mine, and there is no reconciliation of the differences between our perceptions.

Science will never be able to Prove God

You are right about the what but wrong about the why. Science only deals with things that can be measured and perceived.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

"There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless" its my part of spreading it out to everyone who wants to hear it. but mainly for myself, to remind me, that in God's 'eyes' there is no sin.

I don't understand. Please enlighten me as to what you are referring to. I am probably mistaken in my interpretation, but am curious as to what your interpretation is.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zackli

"There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless" its my part of spreading it out to everyone who wants to hear it. but mainly for myself, to remind me, that in God's 'eyes' there is no sin.

I don't understand. Please enlighten me as to what you are referring to. I am probably mistaken in my interpretation, but am curious as to what your interpretation is.

A though one.
Ill try to write a small interpretation (from my current understanding):
As God is Timeless, he Created his only Son.
He is Created Perfect and Holy.
His Son is not a body, obviously.
What happened and how,it would be a longer story to Write down, so ill leave it.
Somehow His Son got Trapped in the Belief that He is a Body.
Now, Out of the Body's Point of view, his Father Appears to be his Enemy, Cruel and Vengefull.
You probably will agree that what happened, has happened and cant be changed (lookin from time point of view (thats what the ego wants you to believe)).
But this is not True for God. There is nothing that God can't undo. The Belief that God is powerless is actually Sin (in Reality its only a Mistake).
I am Trying to Teach the Son of God that this is True, and "There is no Sin, The Son of God is guiltless" is the Word of God, which is the Truth.
If you see all the time from the Eternity's point of view, you can imagine that from the beginning of time to its end everything has dissapeared allready.
God's Son has not changed, because he is unchangeable. The Dream of war, fear and bodies is allready over.
But he is still recalling this mentaly. And in few bodies he is too fearfull of God, that he wont listen to the guide which God has appointed him.
So the God sent Teachers, who will spread the word to the ones who do not want to hear it now, or are unable or unwilling to hear it.

Basicaly what you are doing is, you aknowledge that your soul is still as god created it, aknowledge that all power comes from God and his Love.
You dont need to worry what will happen. Just spread the word and be happy.

Btw, i learned that i shall not Judge, not only that i shall not, but that i cant. So if you recognize any judgement in my writing, then its only because i dont know (yet) how to write it in a different way.

You don't even have access to your own internal workings, let alone anything outside of you. One of the biggest lies in existence is that you're being honest with yourself.

Maybe i do not have access to it, but that doesnt mean that i do not know how to access it. There is nothing outside My self, if you understand which self i mean with it.

and in Illusions, if you tell a lie it will always be a lie, you can believe it but it will never be a Truth.
On the other side, if the believed Lie you tell yourself is True, then this will be Truth, always.

Not only do I not have any doubt that you believe it, I also have no doubt that I won't.

What you say sounds right and logical. If part of me,in the past, was not mistaken in the belief,in the Opposite of my current definitions of God, i would not be here.

Your definition of god is clearly different than mine, and there is no reconciliation of the differences between our perceptions.

In Reality you can either Choose God (Love,Happines,Joy,Peace,Life...) or its Opposites Which is nothing.
To deny God is to deny life. (see the definition above). But God is the Giver of life, you cant live without it.
(Your souls life not the body/material one. Your Reality comes from your soul, and the Ego if you havent undone it, is adding its opposites to the world you see)

I do not want to be Right, btw. I want to be Happy.

edit on 11/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Basicaly what you are doing is, you aknowledge that your soul is still as god created it, aknowledge that all power comes from God and his Love.
You dont need to worry what will happen. Just spread the word and be happy.

Gospel means "Good News" and it truly is Gospel/Good News to know that God/Heavenly Father loves everyone.

Feeling loved makes it easier to love. To give is to have.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join