It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you ever feel like the world is an illusion/pointless, just remember that Love/God is everywhere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I figgured you'd say that. You haven't 'opened your frigging eyes yet thats why'. No sense in trying to discuss anything with a Sheeple. No offense but what else could i call you?

I'd rather listen to Queen than try to discuss awakening with a horse avatar anyways.
edit on 8/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
and i'll sign off with Radio GaGa. Cause nothing makes any sense on Planet Crazy except to those who embrace CRAZY.

and since that one doesn't work,
i'll leave you with the above, And Nothing Else MaTTers. Metallica.
edit on 8/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeplea reply to: Itisnowagain

You keep repeating that and i am okay with you believing what you feel to be the truth, but you always state it so very absolute it just makes me want to scream. Your truth is not mine, and while we all are part of one bigger consciousness unit, we are still different sub-entities with different experiences and different approaches. It just feels like such a growse over-simplification, it has to be wrong. And while it works for you, to me it sounds super false.

It is not a belief and you can check it out for yourself - no need to believe these words or reject them.
Does what is seeing these words ever appear to be seen? Can you see what is noticing breathing? Can the hearer of the sounds that are appearing be heard?
Thoughts are like clouds in the sky and you are the sky - why would that make a scream appear? The scream would be the realization that you have no control over anything but this realization would also set 'you' free and it would also free everything.

All that is appearing is just appearing, just happening - there is no you doing any of it - you are what is knowing that there is an appearance.
The knower and known arise as ONE seamless entity - it is BEING all there IS.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There is no world and there is no you - there is just this.

When the two become one the kingdom is revealed.
What is happening is not made of two things - you + world. What is happening is being what there is - not two - non dual - non conceptual.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

This is nice. I think you have found a way to be happier, with a mantra of sorts. In other words, you have discovered a thing to think with your conscious mind, and this connects over to the part of your brain where the pleasure synapses are. It's like meditation, monks do it. You think your certain thought, and good psychochemicals flow into your brain. What a wonderful option to have available to you.

Not everyone will have the same mantra or happy thought. We each have to find our own. I only hope everyone has one.

Thanks very much for sharing this!

edit on 22-8-2015 by StanFL because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

do you really think that something such holy as God could harm his Loved Son ?

why should you withhold love ? dont you recognize that everything arround you, is there, because you love it ?
and then you want to stop loving it ?
and then you wonder why hate hits your body ?
and then you say thats God's fault ?

(hate is lack of love. lack of love manifests as violence, war, and other so called 'bad' things, which are only illusions btw)

even the bible says "love your enemies"

but infact, from the God's point of view, there are No Enemies.
God has none, and you should learn that there ARE NONE.

The illusion of time could makes enemies, but once you recognize, that everything out there is actually you,
(well i dont know what you will do, but i know what I will do)
edit on 22/8/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

God didnt alowed this, he did it to himself.

Jesus was walking his path to prove what is right and what is wrong.
He did it to prove that Death doesnt exists.

He Returned, and this is the Point which you should stick into your head and mind.
There is no death.

Why isnt he arround anymore ? Because he doesnt NEED the body anymore.
Where he is ? he is NOW in a possition far supperior to the body.

But why do you see Death ? Because you still believe in it.
It is your Illusions in which you believe.
It is your choice. Unless you change your mind. And with you i dont mean the you which thinks from the body's POV.

Does that means that you shall kill the body, to get The immortal Live ?

No:

Because you live in this illusionary world, you are prisoner to something you made.
If you kill your body, or let others kill your body (or kill another Human beeing ...),this act would raise Guilt and you wont get free,
you wont get into Jesus position
(which everyone should aim (and i mean the real world, the God created reality)).

God is Love, and God is Live.
edit on 22/8/2015 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Many different words, same thing..... all the various deities are just the same one interpreted differently and you'll find that in those cases where the deity is personfied it has been done so in order to gain power, money or both.

Yes, "god" is everywhere, because basically down to atom size we are all more or less one whole linked to each other by chains of energy on a so miniscule level that noone can fathom it.

But the reason life can seem pointless is because this game of hide and seek with oneself will eventually get boring....
That's why we keep inventing things that in some way can seperate ourselves from ourself in order to find ourself again.

The most ironic thing is, that once we do find ourself again, the concept wont mather to us or... we wont even recognise it because being at one with "ourself" or that "god" you keep refering to means to be at perfect balance, and to be at perfect balance with the universe, you can't be possesed by emotions of happiness or sadness.

You will in essence just.... be.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Beautiful sentiment that I believe as well, only my reality is little different. In this:

God is within the trees. God is within the water. God is within the sky. God is within the wing.

I would change them just a teenie bit, by removing "within" from every one of them. I'm glad you feel the way you do. We just might make it....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Detachment leads to Loneliness,
Loneliness leads to fear,
Fear leads to suffering.

attachment leads to deprivation,
deprivation leads to hunger,
hunger leads to suffering.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: pheonix358

This is not a religious thread, but a metaphysical thread.

God, Light, Love, Unity is all the same thing and is everywhere. I'm speaking about God/Light/Unity Consciousness in a metaphysical way, not religious.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Unity is truth. I am not you and you are not me, but we are One as reality.

The cells are not the same, but they make up the body.

The stars are not the same, but they make up the galaxy.

You can see this Divine Unity everywhere.

Metaphysics is a nice cloak to the same game.

Making sure those who have moved past the first line controls are totally fooled by the second.

And almost all are, COMPLETELY.

You can see the Divine UN-UNITY everywhere, and recognize that this God you speak of is not in control, and does not ever want to be in control, it is gone now.

Create something new, better, than it was, or go down slowly but surely, as it always has.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Really ??

You think God is not capable of erasing itself and ending its miserable unending self ??

You are wrong, it did long ago, and all the parts are still trying to put themselves back together, but they get farther from that goal every single day.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I appear in tthe mirror when i stand in front of it, so yes, i appear to be seen.
The scream appears is because you always come with the same arguments, every time no matter what the topic is, you always come with "There is only NOW it just IS" that's annoying and wrong. There is more than just duality there are no 2 persons exactly alike and there is no other union except the one composed from billions of slightly different in colour and shape fragments. It is like a sand mandala and no the mandala doesn't look at itself, but the sandcorns are very aware of their neighbours and how they touch their edges. It is not just happening it is a decision, everything is a decision. Maybe on such a low basic level you don't notice.
What is love? Is love something that's just happening? NO. it's a decision it is an effort and it is a lot of work.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I appear in tthe mirror when i stand in front of it, so yes, i appear to be seen.
An image in a mirror is seen - surely the mirror is not seeing? Look directly to where seeing is taking place. Any thing that can be perceived is not perceiving!

The scream appears is because you always come with the same arguments, every time no matter what the topic is, you always come with "There is only NOW it just IS" that's annoying and wrong.

No arguments - just pointing.
When is it not now in your experience?

There is more than just duality there are no 2 persons exactly alike and there is no other union except the one composed from billions of slightly different in colour and shape fragments.

That which is appearing is never the same - but that which is seeing is never changing.

What is love? Is love something that's just happening? NO. it's a decision it is an effort and it is a lot of work.

This that IS already is just arising unconditionally - this is love but words and concepts appear to put condition on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello. While I agree that life is just happening, there is no self doing anything and all there's is, is consciousness expressing itself in a multitude of ways but we cannot deny things like "responsibility" Yes, there is no self to be responsible, but there needs to be the illusion of it to function. The question is, how does non duality, or the unity nature of everything relate to global suffering. We can't say "there is no one feeling pain" because pain does exist. There is no self experiencing it, but pain exists. I'm sure we can all recognize there are people suffering in this world. How can we help these people AFTER we have helped and liberated ourselves? Donations? How can we help the mass suffering people, especially in the middle east.
If you guys know OSHO, do you know how much money he had. He had 100's of cars, expensive ones. Not a dime did he donate to the poor. Now I don't wan't to say this is a bad thing, but I wan't to understand what his motives were. Why did he live such a lavish lifestyle and did not give to the poor.
How exactly does an enlightened/self realized person help people? And possibly, please tell me more then a catchy one liner.
Andy

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144
We can't say "there is no one feeling pain" because pain does exist. There is no self experiencing it, but pain exists. I'm sure we can all recognize there are people suffering in this world. How can we help these people AFTER we have helped and liberated ourselves?

If it is found that there is no one - then who is there to help? And who is there that can help?
There is suffering from a delusion or there is no delusion.

edit on 23-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yes "there is no self" to help, but does that mean if someone falls down and we don't help them up? No we help them, but all the while knowing it's one movement with no separate individuals. Denying the "I" word to have any validity at all can get you caught up in a nasty non dual trap.

Anyway, the question is about global suffering AND pain(pain is a better word). Maybe we can't take away their suffering but what about their pain? How to reduce pain in this world when there are so many painful circumstances? I used the OSHO example as he was someone with a lot of money and he didn't donate to poor people to reduce their painful circumstances. So maybe we can't take peoples suffering away but he can help them. The question is how, what actions can one take? Can't donating to the poor for example ease their pain?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

This is not a religious thread, but a metaphysical thread. God, Light, Love, Unity is all the same thing and is everywhere. I'm speaking about God/Light/Unity Consciousness in a metaphysical way, not religious.

You can make all of the excuses you want to. If you had left out the word 'God' then it would have been.

You can dress up your message anyway you want but this is still what it is.

Wolves words pretending to be Sheep words. The moment you write God is everywhere, you cross the boundary. Why are God's messengers allowed to lie to get the message across.

P

If you read the OP writing, just change the word from God to spirit or being or consciousness or unconsciousness or any word you prefer. What he is talking about is how to get your emotions straightened out by thinking of universals, by appreciating the world, by losing the feeling of loneliness. It's all about emotional state, and he is saying how he gets to a better state. This is a wonderful thing to contribute, and with a word change to suit everyone, should be praised. I, for one, am happy to read it because knowing that others are peaceful and calm helps me find my way to peace anc calmness.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144

Yes "there is no self" to help, but does that mean if someone falls down and we don't help them up? No we help them, but all the while knowing it's one movement with no separate individuals. Denying the "I" word to have any validity at all can get you caught up in a nasty non dual trap.

Helping them up happens or it doesn't - there is no 'I' that can do and there is no 'I' that cannot do - there is no 'I'.
The 'I' claims it can do or will do or has done.
But really everything is just happening.

Anyway, the question is about global suffering AND pain(pain is a better word). Maybe we can't take away their suffering but what about their pain? How to reduce pain in this world when there are so many painful circumstances? I used the OSHO example as he was someone with a lot of money and he didn't donate to poor people to reduce their painful circumstances. So maybe we can't take peoples suffering away but he can help them. The question is how, what actions can one take? Can't donating to the poor for example ease their pain?

Before the corruption of the world can change, the disharmony and conflict must end - the human mind is conflict if it is not seen for what it is. When the conflict of mind is seen then it is seen that before anything can change there has to be a willingness, a ripeness for this to be grasped or entertained.
Donations can't help because you do not know where the money actually goes - if you want to help then go and help directly.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Andy1144

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join