It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Do you know esoteric symbolism also?

Depends on what you mean by esoteric symbolism. I can sometimes understand meta spiritual and know the same spiritual idea put in other words.

If you have a specific thing you want to discuss send me a message and I will see if I can answer it or not. Back on-topic to chakras. Sorry op for the thread drift.
edit on 22-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I learned a form of Tibetan Bon breathing practice (Tsa Lung) that goes through the five chakras Tibetans usually emphasize. The teacher, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche (www.ligmincha.org) said in free video lectures and his books that it is the Earth element you associate with relating to other people - that made a lot of sense to me. That should correspond to the lowest chakra. Power issues and struggle with others - which sounds like what you provoke though consciously wanting to be peaceful - definitely belong to fire element and the middle chakra at the solar plexus (in most traditions it is a few inches below the navel). The throat chakra is communication, but if the lower ones are not OK, plus if the top one is not open, energy does not go through and one talks too much or too little. Being satisfied with your life is water element - though from acupuncture I also associate the speed of reaction to a good water.
I also think it is useful sometimes to see and hear yourself from an outside perspective together with the person you are communicating with - to turn on the intuition if he/she receives your message at all, and to model others who can do better in a similar situation (like an actor, starting with gestures and tone etc.)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If your looking to communicate better, try the Throat Chakra and see how it works, it may be assicoated with spiritual drive for the main part, but most great speakers, have spiritual drive.

But remember, most people who like to talk, don't really pay attention.

The hearts more or less a feel good chakra...
edit on 22-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes. The last two replies are true. The throat chakra corresponds with communication.

Also, look into the mental body and the mental plane too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join