It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always keep Faith in Love. Love benefits all both instantaneously and longterm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The Love you give to others, also stays with you. It keeps you company, and the world becomes colorful with everything having meaning.

Maybe you fear that others will take advantage of you, but Love will cause others to like you and those that don't will stay away. All of our actions effect others, and the way we treat others comes back to us.

All is Love and all will eventually return to their true nature of Love. Keep your Light shining in the world, and remember that you always have a Helper and Comforter (God) on your side.

cj6

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is pain and suffering a part of love too?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

This made me laugh, well done I had a confused frown reading the drivel about God being love, believing in an invisible man who lives in the sky it is child like, i had an invisible friend that never interacted with anyone or made things happen that I did not guide.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
The Love you give to others, also stays with you. It keeps you company, and the world becomes colorful with everything having meaning.

Maybe you fear that others will take advantage of you, but Love will cause others to like you and those that don't will stay away. All of our actions effect others, and the way we treat others comes back to us.

All is Love and all will eventually return to their true nature of Love. Keep your Light shining in the world, and remember that you always have a Helper and Comforter (God) on your side.

I hope this comes across as loving.

You confuse me. I know this next part is an exaggeration, please bare with me.

Half your posts are about Love, and the other half about serving yourself and not following service to others.

I believe the message in the religious books, although the message is twisted by the churches, is quite simple, to Love others is to serve them.

This is why you confuse me.

Do you not see that the only way to serve others is to love them? And when you serve others by loving them you inherently have placed them above you in service to Love for them?

This is the spiritual message of the prophets, which in half of your posts you agree with, but the other half you seem to argue against.

I understand if you don't believe in the form of service taught by religion, neither do I, but I think you unknowingly believe in service to others above yourself through Love.

I hope you can see where I am confused. And why this post was intended at being loving.

edit on 21-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

Do you learn from pain and suffering that the wisdom of Love stands above the wisdom of suffering?

The religious books don't paint a picture of Lotus Land. They quite clearly indicate that pain and suffering will befall both the good and the bad of mankind.

To fully appreciate pain and suffering you must believe in an immortal spirit. Otherwise you are left to believe there is no value in pain and suffering.

It's a matter of faith.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Some do like a bit of Pain with their lovin!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No, but it's a part of healing it.

Love heals all wounds.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Welp. I think what you mean is not called "Love" but compassion.

Naturally love is only attraction.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Unity inspires Compassion and Compassion inspires Generosity. It's all connected.

Keep Unity in your mind and fear and loneliness will stay away.

top topics

join