It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS moments :up:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well this is my 5,000 post!
and yes i am stealing Ocelots idea by creating a thread to mark it

So yeah my favourite moments hmmm....? pretty hard to be honest, cause i've had some great moments here. Firstly, it has to be the infamous manwife threads that i have taken part in (not taken part in THAT way), look through ATS history and you will see some funny manwife threads lol

Secondly, the time me and Nerdling faced insults in chat, by a certain member, and were labelled "gay" cause we kept blowing kisses to eachother

How can i forget the numerous members thought i was FEMALE
i use to get hit on in chat lol and the gender icon thread was turned into "are you really a guy infinite?"

But what i enjoy the most on ATS is working in the New World Order section. That is my crypt. Come down there and you will find me sharing my knownledge on the New World Order
. I just enjoye sharing my theories with members and understanding the complex world of conspiracies. Im still hoping to become a public New World Order investigator, just like Alex Jones

Also, i cannot tell you how ive felt with all the compliments i have recieved. I worked so hard to be accepted at ATS since day one, i use to reply to EVER thread (which was wrong come to think of it) but i really wanted to make an impression here. Come to think of it, im still waiting for that compliment from SkepticOverlord

So yeah, what are my future goals at ATS?? probably to continue working and building on the New World Order section, Oh! i have plans for a massive Illuminati research project...i mean Massive. I need to talk to the top cats at ATS to try and plan this cause i think it will boost ATS even more

Anyways, ill see you all around on the board

BTW, where is my membership to DISC
lol (joke)

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yay for infinite.. *blows a kiss* Yay and we got the Anti-squirrel ninjas after you. Wow 5,000 posts... Someday I'll have that many. I only have 742.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Yay for infinite.. *blows a kiss* Yay and we got the Anti-squirrel ninjas after you. Wow 5,000 posts... Someday I'll have that many. I only have 742.

*looks for ninjas*

still haven't seen them. Post count is not everything, quality is what matters
thats what ZionMainframe said to me in my first week

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You aren't supposed to see ninjas they're watching you.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Congrats on 5000.....

I admire you for keeping to : it's the the number of posts that count, but the quality...

I also try to stand by that.... and believe it or not infinite, its you that showed me the way....

here's to the next 5000

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Congrats to the "Hatchet Ryder".

(Wasn't it something like that long ago?)

And don't look for Ninjas...look for Monkey-Ninjas.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
How can i forget the numerous members thought i was FEMALE

At least you're not Jonna - he still gets it

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Congrats to the "Hatchet Ryder".

(Wasn't it something like that long ago?)

lol
yep, that would be it. That was during my Insane Clown Posse avatar days

Man, i miss the Hatchet Ryder title

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Congrats on 5000.....

I admire you for keeping to : it's the the number of posts that count, but the quality...

I also try to stand by that.... and believe it or not infinite, its you that showed me the way....

here's to the next 5000

yep, i recall the first post you made about asking to be adopted and the first U2U convos we had
! how could i forget

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I didn't know you was a guy for a long time.

Congrats on you're 5000 post or 50000 post or whatever it was. I can't remember now.

I can't think of any good monents but one that does sticks out in my mind is the moment that i relized I am posting on a talk board that talks about little green men, (their grey realy :lol
global elites who worship owls, why UKIP leader got covered in crap and star trek and then that I actauly enjoy it!

Thats pretty sad.

And the fact that im doing it at 11:05 is also quite worrying.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I didn't know you was a guy for a long time.

Congrats on you're 5000 post or 50000 post or whatever it was. I can't remember now.

I can't think of any good monents but one that does sticks out in my mind is the moment that i relized I am posting on a talk board that talks about little green men, (their grey realy :lol
global elites who worship owls, why UKIP leader got covered in crap and star trek and then that I actauly enjoy it!

Thats pretty sad.

And the fact that im doing it at 11:05 is also quite worrying.

i had a drunk moment in chat before at midnight
that was funny
Nerdling decided to warn everyone in advance that i was pissed...lol

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Congrats infinte on reaching that 5000 post :w: :w: keep those posts comming i know i will cya on the board bro

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Congrats infinte on reaching that 5000 post :w: :w: keep those posts comming i know i will cya on the board bro

cheers dude

btw, my infamous "hatchet Ryda" title is back
search "hatchet Ryda" on google and im first lol

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
congrats on 5000!

i believe that you take pride in the work you do at ATS, as you have posted high quality topics and comments on too many occasions to recall and its something to be VERY proud of. Respect to ya

next stop 10000

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
congrats on 5000!

i believe that you take pride in the work you do at ATS, as you have posted high quality topics and comments on too many occasions to recall and its something to be VERY proud of. Respect to ya

next stop 10000

Man, 10,000...boy that is some target to reach

Thank you for the comments
i take so much pride in my work.

BTW, this is for the NWO dudes
at college im doing a presentation about the New World Order meeting (its in powerpoint). Once i've done it, ill do a post about it

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

lol (joke)

wheres mine as well

congrats infinite your now a veteran ATS member....i've still got a way to go to catch up....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
lol (joke)

wheres mine as well

congrats infinite your now a veteran ATS member....i've still got a way to go to catch up....

Thank you UK Wizard
Nice avatar

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Nice avatar

The avatar is the work of the almighty JAK

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
The avatar is the work of the almighty JAK

Oh riiight

its very cool, matrix style

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Congrats Infinate

I dont think I will EVER hit 5,000 posts.

new topics

top topics

join