It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EPA Cover-up of Animas River is Fully Exposed by Dutchsence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dutchsence YT Channel

There have been many ATS threads on this spill, but they were in hindsight spreading EPA disinformation about the cause related to gold mine accident.

Nothing could be further from the truth which Dutchsense has used his fracking industry expertise to fully expose this HUGE scam cover-up they did for big oil companies.

The real reason Senator McCain was chased-off the Navajo reservation is explained by Dutchsence...more recent ATS threads explained some but not the whole picture.

I am mobile today so no imbed of video.
Thanks in advance for member who imbeds.

This is starting to go a little viral today.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Well if he is correct that is just horrible,why on earth would they give these people fracking waste water tanks unless they are purposefully poisoning these people,and i bet he is right about the goldmine not being the problem...fracking is disastrous

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Precisely...

I wish Americans were not so pre-occupied with other things and be protesting every weekend so TPTB is stopped from rapping Earth for big profits.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

Sorry, tried to post the vid according to the site's directions in 3 different possiblities and neither would work.
edit on 21-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hopefully this embed works.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Thank you too Grey580

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, G.
And I'm marking the territory (no....I didn't pee on it.) for future reference.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Dutchsinse, really, you'd rely on anything this guy says?

I mean the pollution was abhorrent and someone needs to be held accountable (or they''ll do it again) but really?

edit on 22/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

You added in too much for the YouTube link. Your link appears as this (without the underscores I added in):

[_yvid]Na2jVSfSs6Y&feature=youtu.be[_/yvid]

The correct way to post it is with only the video information. Similar to this, but again without the underscores:

[_yvid]Na2jVSfSs6Y[_/yvid]

That extra information in the link throws off the code.

Just thought I'd pipe in there with that. Took me forever how to figure out how to properly embed the YouTube videos.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Dutch just parrots other news videos and makes people believe its all his research and "years" of hard work.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It seems that the EPA is in denial, in fact they try to ridicule the Navajo as being delusional over this issue.

Not only that, There are claims that the EPA deliberately polluted the river, as given here,

The EPA have other big problems as well. Aluminium pollution industrial waste and fertilizers in drinking water.
edit on 22-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow. This is incredible.
As if to add injury to insult they give them water in fracking waste water tanks?
Whoever made this decision at EPA should be tied down in Navajo lands for a week with no water but what the EPA delivered to drink.
Could be a coverup with a big payoff for the EPA people once they're hung out to dry.
Those fired will quietly move away in the night and spend the rest of their lives on some Caribbean resort.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

join