It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
ok st martin, no one else is playing with you, time to call your bluff.

what can you give us to prove you are an illuminati or have direct knowledge of their ways ? please refrain from vague BS or a link to an internet site you have nothing to do with.
thanks

I'm in agreement with this...if you're willing to tone down, I'll talk on this subject. What are your credentials, what is it that you know? I have personal experience with hypnosis and "social pressure". The Illumanati remain in power or have such an influence because noone questions them....the hierarchy involved dissuades from that.....But I submit that maybe you didn't start this because you blindly believe all that you were told....So lets hear your respectful claims on their authority.....Can't wait to hear from you.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I new this just from reading the title of this that it would start alot of trouble but I want to ask the person who posted this how one would joinn such a group because I dont think they would just let anyone in.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This St Martin posts are indeed very interesting, and except for some rude language he is right, basicly.
Society of western civilization consists of not very productive chaos, and blind run and bumping from one wall to the other.
I bet there is no person who is fully satisfied with life in this moment of time.
I believe St Martin is talking things which member of I luminati should(or shouldn't) say about us. I feel I am going into the latter group (as them and us being the grouping), and for the leading I don't want to be lead anywhere, I'm fine here where I am. Also I don't think our leaders really have influence as we want to believe, full control is also utopia, nobody has it, it is only god's work to do.
But if we want to believe that leaders control anything it gives us at least false security that someone is doing the right and/or wrong thing for now. I think I wouldn't like to be any world leader even if They'd paY ME TO DO IT. It is very boring and too much great expectations and/or lousy effects/results.
I think this thread only was bad for the one who started, and very inconvenient way of dicussion here. It would be best to make some temporary censorfree on this for 24 to 72 hours just to let anyone to say what side prefer without any hesitation. (not insulting each other but agree or disagree)

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Greetings minions,

I return with great haste as the month of July is good for mass death and destruction. Whilst the minions in Vegas watch the skies above (ha ha ha) the wild card is being made ready to play.

I will say that 2005 will be your 'New Age' 2012 so to speak. But who will you believe? many will come and lead you in the wrong direction.

Trust in us, as the Illuminated ones never fail and we will shine the lighted torch to show you the way.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Martin
Greetings minions,

I return with great haste as the month of July is good for mass death and destruction. Whilst the minions in Vegas watch the skies above (ha ha ha) the wild card is being made ready to play.

I will say that 2005 will be your 'New Age' 2012 so to speak. But who will you believe? many will come and lead you in the wrong direction.

Trust in us, as the Illuminated ones never fail and we will shine the lighted torch to show you the way.

wow, I'm so convinced now that you aren't a titor wanna be

its really kinda sad you feel the need to pretend to be part of a non-existant group to get attention on a msg board

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I adore the Illuminati as well; however their original ancient agenda of Light, prior to their knowledge being hijacked. Of course, this aspect and variable is completely ignored by modern conspiracy buffs who continue to equate and associate the original Temple knowledge ONLY with dark agendas. So much so, one cannot now say the term 'Illuminati' or 'united one world' without defaulting it some sort of negative association. Hijacked/stolen knowledge and original knowledge are two different things. Thanks to the conspiracy world - including people like Icke - the hijacking mode is perpetuated and held strong, and thus keeps people away from the true positive original knowledge of the ancient Illuminated ones.

If conspiracy buffs here only knew just how much they are keeping the false myth alive with their chatter.

Luckily, the agenda of Light is still alive and present, and accessable to only those who have the insight to move above the conspiracy chatter. And when the time is right, the Great Ancient Generators will hum again. And what a great sound this will be.

Let the political goons, monarch theives, and controlling patriarchs hijack the ancient symbology all they want. By displaying the symbology and claiming it as their own, they forget one thing: the natural universal geometries still shine through brightly, waiting for the enlightened and wise service-to-other orientated people to harness it. Thusforth, the true wisdom of the Illuminated ones remains strong, like a shining beam of Light through this haze of corruption.

Novus Ordo Seculorum!

Sean

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
YEA!
BTS gets another pos thread

woo
i'll hang this one on the fridge.

oh i see, he came back to bump his own weak thread.

still mega pos.

[edit on 5-7-2005 by Lysergic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join