It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Physical reality is an illusion
The Illuminati\Reptilians' control is based on Physical Reality
Therefore, Illuminati\Reptilians' control is (nothing but) an illusion!

It is easier to let someone else to do everything for us. Most people don't like to take responsibility for themselves. So, the illuminati is taking advantage of that. Also, their control is based on our free will, which means that if one day everyone decide to be responsible for themselves, the control would no longer hold or have any ground.

Make your choice!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm... well, most people out there need to be lead.
And many that don't need to be lead, want to be lead.
Even those that don't want to be lead, will follow, if the leader is convincing enough.

So, to be fair, the few people out there who honestly want to lead, and can lead, probably should. I'm seriously considering starting my own thread to gauge support of my own personal NWO.

Still, a good point is raised. This thread really needs some meat to it.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
St. Martin,

First, welcome to ATS.

I can't say you've made a splashy nor illuminating entrance (pun intended), but you've shown your willingness to jump into the shark pool, nonetheless.

I will though, recommend not replying with numerous replies in a row. Please utilize the EDIT button to simply add additional thoughts to your most recent post, until another replies. To do otherwise, is considered trolling, and our tolerance for that only goes so far.

Indeed, if current prevalent theories hold true, one must be of the aristocrats to be separated from the cattle when the day comes. So far, your diction implies that you are not, so I'd highly recommend aspiring to correct that if you plan on riding that wave...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hey st martin...

Here's your very first post:

Hi all,

I would just like to say that I follow the Illuminatis beliefs and I would lay down my life for these people.

They unleashed Aids on us and I believe that the population should be reduced (as it is happening all over the world).

The Illuminati has our best interests at hand, I think these guys are the only Men on earth who can save mankind.

We are cattle and the Illuminists areoursaviours

and here's your response to thelibra on page 2:

I feel you have our DNA somewhere down the line.

I have tested the water on this forum and as usual it is mostly of the immature and blinded human form. Do you think I would be bothered if you believe me or not and would I honestly give my forefarthers secrets away to a bunch of the usual herd.

I do not work like that and I posted on this forum to show the herd that we are not in the FEAR vibration as some authors speak of and I am not and will never have an ounce of fear in my body. Do you think after being given the ancient knowledge we are afraid of dying? a 5 yr old minion could work that one out afterall do you think we are just manipulating in this dimension ha ha ha. All the way back to babylon the AFTERLIFE.......you think you will be free when you die ha ha

so you start out as one of the herd, who admires the illuminati, and by page two you are one of them?

maybe you should have thought this out more, ahead of time.

nice thread.

the end.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Unfortunatly, we all have their DNA? (but how?)

The 13 illuminatiy elites have a 50/50 DNA (half human/half reptilian). Which means that they can shapeshift back and forth as the please. The rest of the population has less that amount of DNA.

Still don't believe! Well, why is there a Reptilian Brain as the base brain in humans? That would one of the excuse the Illuminaity would use to make people accept the idea of NWO, which is based by their own style/form of control.

According to various sources, people with certain characteristiks (blond hair/blue eyes and red hair/green eyes, or a combination of them) are more prefered by the Illuminati. Reason is that they are more controllable have certain abilities. And to them, the rest of the world is expandable. Think about why RACISM was created in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I appreciated your references to wanting to conquer the world. Several of us have here at ATS/BTS have given this a great deal of careful thought (moreso than St. Martin, apparently) and the results are on this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

U2U me is you'd like to discuss this away from the "Heard" (st martin and the aluminum bavariatti)

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My Lead and direction fall on deaf ears, This shall be my final posting..

Originally posted by Gazrok
St. Martin,
Indeed, if current prevalent theories hold true, one must be of the aristocrats to be separated from the cattle when the day comes. So far, your diction implies that you are not, so I'd highly recommend aspiring to correct that if you plan on riding that wave...

Noun: Diction:
The articulation of speech regarded from the point of view of its intelligibility to the audience

You see Gazrok dont you

Fu**ing aristocrats (Brainwashed by researchers again) this is our take..
"The aristocracy, which enjoyed by law the labour of the 'workers', was interested in seeing that the workers were well fed, healthy and strong. WE are interested in the opposite--in the diminution, the killing out of the cattle. OUR absolute power is in the chronic shortness of food and physical weakness of the 'worker' because by all that this implies he is made the slave of our will, and he will not find in his own authorities either strength or energy to set against OUR will. Hunger creates the right of capital rule."

The ordinary person on this forum is searching for that empty space in their heart, you look for it in knowledge and fall for the Ufologists mind set. You fall for the Conspiricy researchers, for you are truly, truly lost. We cannot save your souls, you have now become expendable without you even knowing it. The cleansing is reaching full throttle.....

Minions ask for PROOF, Damn PROOF, who dares ask me for PROOF, yes you are right to think that I am wasting my time on this forum and thats why I am leaving, but if you want PROOF look to the SKY for the next 6 months and watch your world fall apart.
We will see you look to your leaders for guidance

The Saints have returned...........

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Martin
It is SO easy to mock and call me the fool...........

But it has been the Human race who have been manipulated for millenia................WHOS THE FOOL

lmao you will indeed lay your life down for those people. or do u think they really need suckups. now enjoy the ats points you've just been given

immenent domain removes natural population controls. create problem, solve problem.....

no one wins the world. its the cowards that give it away.

[edit on 2004-12-31 by NuTroll]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I appreciated your references to wanting to conquer the world. Several of us have here at ATS/BTS have given this a great deal of careful thought (moreso than St. Martin, apparently) and the results are on this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

U2U me is you'd like to discuss this away from the "Heard" (st martin and the aluminum bavariatti)

Heck yeah, I would. Unfortunately, I can't log into BTS because it keeps telling me "Page Cannot Be Displayed". But I'll U2U you and we can discuss our plans for World Domination.

Since StMartin has pretty much ignored my requests for more information, I'll just have to assume that either he isn't actually Illuminati, or that I'll have to find a different avenue towards controlling them.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
he is troll,
ive seen it before on here. i do recall lots of people claiming to be members of the illuminati, one decided to add me on MSN and tell me that he was apart of the illuminati
it was funny, but got really annoying

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ive seen it before on here. i do recall lots of people claiming to be members of the illuminati, one decided to add me on MSN and tell me that he was apart of the illuminati
it was funny, but got really annoying

I've seen that before too. I would think that martin would do society a better service by returning to his job and concentrating on the correct techniques of flipping burgers, while leaving research to the grown-ups.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If the Illuminati is real, all I have to say is they've done a great job. Amuch better job than their former Russian counterparts, the Politburo.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
...and down came the mighty Banhammer, to smite all the ignorant.

But seriously, are you in any way affiliated with the KKK or Nazis? The idea that AIDS, the genocide of millions, is good and helps mankind, is absolutely horrible! You are a disgrace to this forum. This is supposed to be an ignorance-free site!

[edit on 31-12-2004 by invader_chris]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain

why does the word "troll" come to mind

im thinking more sheep

Yup looks like Bo Peep lost one here

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
this St Martin guy is like the crazy bums in movies with the big "the end is here" signs LOL

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK gang, let's not step over the line into personal attacks please.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK gang, let's not step over the line into personal attacks please.

Yeah, sorry. I'll get rid of what I said.

Edit: I can't edit my above post.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by invader_chris]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There are people, St martin, who niether follow nor lead, nor want to. They live outside the herd. They live outside the whole thing. they dont look to authorities, they look to no religon, no faith.

Cuz we dont need to. So what if the Illuminati exists. So what if you think youre all powerful. Thats very nice. But it doesnt bother me. Whether you choose to believe so or not, I rule me. I have always been my own authority on everything that really matters to me.

So what if the ultimate truth is discovered? does this change anything? Of course not.

If what you say is true, and you are indeed weeding out the human race and thinning it, how do you decide who stays and who goes?

I am not going to knock you. After all, most people are sheep. Look how they run and react to disaster, chaos, ect. They cannot open their own eyes. its historical fact. As long as false hoeps and dreams are dangled at the end of a stick like a carrot, the cattle will follow. They constantly live with dreams and goals that others have laid out for them. hence, the sucess of capitalism and such. they believe their lives will be better.

They also are short term thinkers. They live for gratification now. They think not about their own family lines, what sort of life will exist not only for their kids, but generations to come.

This si why i feel the illuminati have been successful. They have patiently crafted plans that span generations. they have been working on projects beyond individual lifetimes, seeing beyond their own years, and into the future. This sort of thinking I have always felt to be desired, something that the cattle, as you call others, incapable, and thus, the reason things are as they are.

So tell me. How does one weed out the cattle? Do you go by physical characteristics, or is it something more estoric?

I myself am curious, as this is the first time Ive seen anyone pro illuminati on here, and desire to hear the other side. I dont want your secrets. I am not interested. maybe I have discovered them on my own, or know nothing.

Libra, i used to think about ruling the world. How easy it is. the masses are easily manipulated. Simply feed their false dreams, let them constantly chase that illusive carrot. But do i want to? No. Why would I want to lord of the same mass of humanity that never fails to annoy me, that irritates me like fleas on a dog?

I hope St Martin returns, and eleborates more. We simply do not get people who are pro illuminati.

The idea of reducing and thinning the herd makes sense in a twisted, machavellian way, so i cant totally disagree, as modern medicine has allowed people to breed that nature would have removed in earlier years, thus allowing the current human stock to decline in quality. hence, we have so many genetic disease popping up all over the place. the cold logical thing would be to wipe out this excess. To reduce the stock back to genetically well individuals.

But its not the HUMAN thing to do. the human thing is to help, to constantly beat death so even the less than perfect can exist and breed.

Which leads me to the question: are you even human?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll

Originally posted by St Martin
It is SO easy to mock and call me the fool...........

But it has been the Human race who have been manipulated for millenia................WHOS THE FOOL

lmao you will indeed lay your life down for those people. or do u think they really need suckups. now enjoy the ats points you've just been given

immenent domain removes natural population controls. create problem, solve problem.....

no one wins the world. its the cowards that give it away.

[edit on 2004-12-31 by NuTroll]

"I PITY THA' FOOL FOR THINKIN' HE ILLUMINATED!!!"

On the same note though, don't go threatening him/her with banning cos he is expressing his opinion.. no matter how ludicrus.

If you think he is a fool then fine.. but leave him be.. you wud'nt laugh at someone who thought he was the reincarnation of Jesus of Nazereth.. just make like Mr T and pity him!!

Increase the peace, silence the violence and don't get on no goddam plane fool!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

If what you say is true, and you are indeed weeding out the human race...

The only weeding out that guy's doing is on his bong in his parents' basement.

Somebody please close this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join