It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thankyou SimonGray

One open mind is better than 6 billion closed

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
um, st martin, he slammed you. please repsond, I call

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It is SO easy to mock and call me the fool...........

But it has been the Human race who have been manipulated for millenia................WHOS THE FOOL

THE FOOL THAT FOLLOWS THEM

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My reply was aimed at both sides. St Martin made his opening remark and some have followed. Try elaborating opinions!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I came across this forum (as there are many on the WWW) and it disgusts me how people speak of the great rulers. We have fed and put a roof over your heads, given you clean water and clothes. We keep you in employment if you want it and provide you with doctors. I am writing my posting today because I see a revolt coming in late 2005. It will not be global but US only. You see when we destroy the dollar its for the best. Our masters dont do this for fun, there is a REAL reason for this. You see I am based in the UK and we pull the strings. Some of you mention Rockefeller and Rothschild bloodlines ha ha ha do you think the Rockefellers will stay in the US ha ha you really are Author brainwashed minions arent you. Do you think it will matter to the Elite if they live in the US or the fu**ing Moon (oops alternative 3)
My my and they say a few cant run the world........another solar day

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Alright, I think that last "fool" comment was general in nature, BUT...the silly back and forth insulting can stop right here.

As Simon stated, if there is to be some intellegent debate on the issue fine. If not, this thread will be closed.

Savy?

Edit: As for opinions, sure...if one family was going to rule the world then why not join them? Problem is, how do you know them and how would someone much lower in "stature" ever be worthy of acceptance?

That is provided there IS an Illuminati.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
yeh good pointno more still insults from me

i can see the point in being part of a group that has so much power but how do you know you can really trust them?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
.........and please don't circumvent the censors.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i think the thread should be closed, st martins numerous posts dont really answer any questions or debate anything, he just seems to be in a world of his own, and if st martin is an illuminati why is he wasting time on a forum when he should be ruling the world

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
wow! i just found something worth debating! ok st martin, in your first post you said that the illuminati unleashed aids upon the world to reduce the population, and that these 'guys' are gonna save mankind...... what exactly are they going to save considering they have full control over what happens eh? answer me that buster

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oi, StMartin. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that you are a member of the Illimunati, and let's assume that for one reason or another, they are not royally P-O'd about you posting all this revelation of their existance, and that they are on the verge of controlling the world...

Then what is the point of your post?

What's your point in posting? Is it to recruit or gain converts? If so, where do we need to go to find out more information? What do we need to do to be in this elite class?

Is it to boast? If so, what is the point? Boasting is the result of announcing the betterment of oneself to make up for shortcomings in areas they are insecure about. If the Illuminati secretly controls everything, and is about to publically control everything, what is the point in boasting?

More importantly, there are many groups out there who might seek their own goals for the world. Some want to rule it, some want to leave it, some want to destroy it, some to make it over in their own concept, and some want things to stay just exactly the way they are. What goal does the Illuminati have that makes it worth following? What can the Illuminati offer us that the other groups cannot?

Finally, assuming only that you are a member of a group that claims to be the Illuminati, how can you be certain that they actually rule the world. Have they shown you proof? Have they taken you to their secret complex in Vienna or wherever, and said "As proof, tomorrow, remarkable event X will happen," and then made it happen? Have they provided any proof whatsoever, or are you simply going by the claims of those higher than you in your organization?

I make no secret of the fact that I wish to rule the world someday. It's been my life goal since I was around five years old. Over the course of time I've garnered thousands of followers just on the promise of an extra potato ration. So of all people, I'd probably be the most interested one here in validating your claims. If there's an Illuminati, I'd be only too happy to make them my tools (or perhaps allies, if they mind their manners). If you only desire to discuss these things in private, you may U2U me and we'll move to email, but as it appears you are desiring a public audience, I'd be happy to discuss your claims right here on the board.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is an obvious post for points. Ignore it, it will go away.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Now, now... if we can give "Vampires are descendants of Atlantis" and other such tabloid subjects serious consideration (or at the very least, our tolerance), and have entire forum categories dedicated to pointing out the imminant rule by the NWO, then I think we can at least give StMartin a chance to explain a self-aggrandizing pro-Illuminati claim. I'm genuinely curious to hear his response.

If it's something along the lines of "I just know" or just starts quoting movie and book references, then I'll simply write it off as a few minutes of my life wasted. If he comes up with something good, then, hey, more tools for my quest.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
boy, simon gray shows up and its moderators galore !

alas, st. martin has fooled us with a post and run, and won't reply to any challenges of his ideas....maybe we can turn the thread into any current events that seem to have illiminati fingerprints on them ? I'll try to go first, but I'm still kind of a newbie.....
I don't believe they can control hurricanes or tsunamies, but they sure seem good at stirring up wars and conflict. I'm no political expert, but could they be behind arafats death and the poisoning of the ukranian politician ?

sorry if this is lame, I'm trying to be a better poster.....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Libra

I feel you have our DNA somewhere down the line.

I have tested the water on this forum and as usual it is mostly of the immature and blinded human form. Do you think I would be bothered if you believe me or not and would I honestly give my forefarthers secrets away to a bunch of the usual herd.

I do not work like that and I posted on this forum to show the herd that we are not in the FEAR vibration as some authors speak of and I am not and will never have an ounce of fear in my body. Do you think after being given the ancient knowledge we are afraid of dying? a 5 yr old minion could work that one out afterall do you think we are just manipulating in this dimension ha ha ha. All the way back to babylon the AFTERLIFE.......you think you will be free when you die ha ha

Alex Jones said " They want society to be like them, evil and unhappy" oh dear.....
I will return tomorrow

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Martin

I have tested the water on this forum and as usual it is mostly of the immature and blinded human form.

Are you saying that you are not human ?

also, please quit referring to "us" as the "heard"... it's impolite, I don't care who you THINK you are...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have tested the water on this forum and as usual it is mostly of the immature and blinded human form. Do you think I would be bothered if you believe me or not and would I honestly give my forefarthers secrets away to a bunch of the usual herd.

Tested the water? How so? With bragging and insults? If that is an example of the Illuminati ruling family, then I would say the family is in dire shape.

You refer to most members here as "immature" and "blinded" but can you not even glimpse your own actions? I would think just one of the "secrets" you have been give would have something to do with inner reflection and inner power. If you were truely bred to rule, such as a prince or a king...you certainly don't seem to have the training required to actually do so.

There is fair more to manipulation than bully tactics and insults meant to provoke, but then...you should know that already. There are certainly more subtle ways that the Illuminati have been taught, which is why they have never been revealed. You might want to watch out because they watch you too and now know of your brash attempt to talk about them in public like this. Could be that you will be put in the mix with the rest of us now.

Of course, that's just according to me...one of the "herd" I suppose.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I feel you have our DNA somewhere down the line.

I leave myself open to most things as being possible, I simply debate probability. However, it's a rather probable that a good number of us share the same DNA if you go back far enough.

Of course not. But you might be inclined to share them with one who will, at the very least, lend a patient ear and may decide, if it suits his best interests, to examine it further. I do feel compelled to warn you, however, that I never indulge in blind faith, and will examine all things with a balanced scale. Shoot me a U2U if you care to discuss this outside of the herd.

I do not work like that and I posted on this forum to show the herd that we are not in the FEAR vibration as some authors speak of and I am not and will never have an ounce of fear in my body. Do you think after being given the ancient knowledge we are afraid of dying? a 5 yr old minion could work that one out afterall do you think we are just manipulating in this dimension ha ha ha. All the way back to babylon the AFTERLIFE.......you think you will be free when you die ha ha

Alex Jones said " They want society to be like them, evil and unhappy" oh dear.....
I will return tomorrow

Now you'll have to humor me on this, as the sentance structure you use is a bit hard to follow. Am I to understand then, that you have, since the time of Babylon, managed to control the afterlife as well as the world? This paints a rather grim picture for religion. I'm also curious as to how you've gotten some verification on this.

As always, though, I'm keeping an open mind. At least you replied in a timely fashion. I look forward to your next answer.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

no so much as points, they just want the attention... to feel like a "big shot", like they know something we don't...

oooohhhh I'm scared, cause I'm not in the llllloooop !

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh for gods sake. This thread is just a big waste of time.
The threadstarter might have posted an opinion but he hasn't backed it up with one single ounce of fact. All we see is the basic "You are Sheep" taunt and nothing else.

Simon said that this could be an interesting subject. Sure it could if the original poster had one iota of substance to post, rather than vaccuous insults. But because this guy doesn't meet an argument - what is the point?
It's nothing more than a troll to rile people and a complete waste of time.

Now St Martin, if you could give even one tiny point that can be argued over or discussed, you may find that this thread gains some direction. Otherwise go post on disneyecho.emuck.com.... You might be able to find people on your own wavelength there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join