It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would just like to say that I follow the Illuminatis beliefs and I would lay down my life for these people.

They unleashed Aids on us and I believe that the population should be reduced (as it is happening all over the world).

The Illuminati has our best interests at hand, I think these guys are the only Men on earth who can save mankind.

We are cattle and the Illuminists are our saviours

p.s I am not taking the piss I am deadly serious

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
thier our saviours?? if you know so much about them to call them that why dont you elaborate on somethings then eh?
i for one dont like being 'cattle'
im deadly serious!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
why does the word "troll" come to mind

I can see this thread going in trash soon

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well believe it or not, the Illuminati / NWO do believe in a paradigm shift in the evolutionary consciousness of the human race.
Many misinformed souls on this forum think that there is outside intervention(Holy) or Alien forces at work waking the masses up since the early 90s.
It is the Illuminati at work and all your researchers and conspiricy figure .s like Icke, Swerdlow, Cooper etc are ALL pawns in our Game.
For it is the Illuminatis wild card at play to round everyone up spiritually with the deception of Holy/Alien presence.

The Illuminati will win in the end, for this I have no doubt

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Martin
p.s I am not taking the piss I am deadly serious

Veracity abound, nice to hear from someone who understands who's in charge.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

why does the word "troll" come to mind

im thinking more sheep

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It is SO easy to mock and call me the fool...........

But it has been the Human race who have been manipulated for millenia................WHOS THE FOOL

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it seems like ol' ST. marty thinks the illuminati might not consider him cattle....too funny...oh well, even the most misguided ideas will garner followers.....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
*sighs*

i dont like seeing people getting banned

looks like we might loose one

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just look around your neighbourhood, just look at the cattle, manipulated and brainwashed, spiritually poisoned into a grand illusion. The grand illusion of wealth and 'Happy Families'

Illusionary wealth which is false credit and enslavement........It makes me Fu*king sick to live beside the cattle. Thats is why I am to become an illuminated one, for the knowledge of the grace of the light and the future survival of our forsaken race

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To ban me is what YOU fight against........You fight for the freedom of speech....

Illuminati win EVERYTIME ha ha you just cant see it can you

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Martin
It is SO easy to mock and call me the fool...........

But it has been the Human race who have been manipulated for millenia................WHOS THE FOOL

As my signature states, "I am that fool." Yet not foolish enough to eschew grammar and spelling, nor the preference for a cogent thought disseminated via this forum, but I digress...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you st martin, but unless your last name is bush or rockefeller or rothschild, your're cattle too.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For spelling and grammar do not make a spiritual warrior.

The whole of mankind has been manipulated will holy texts and fairytales.. we speak through our thoughts.... Thoughts do not contain right or wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
People speak of 13 ruling families..........ha ha welcome to the illusion...........there can be only ONE ruling family, cant you see the game we play.......trust no author.

Make your own limited minds up

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
More Earthquakes to come mmm Volcanoes too

run cattle run

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Plate Tectonic manipulation is easy when you have the right tools

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The cattle need feeding

I shall return another solar day

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ok st martin, no one else is playing with you, time to call your bluff.

what can you give us to prove you are an illuminati or have direct knowledge of their ways ? please refrain from vague BS or a link to an internet site you have nothing to do with.
thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If this topic is to stay, I would highly suggest not leading into a bashing contest, nor a pointless remark of ignorant chatter.

If you agree or oppose the Illuminati, turn this into a worthwhile debate of opinions. "Favouring the Illuminati" would make a great argument worth discussion from differing viewpoints.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join