It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverse advertising. What is it? Who is deploying it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Conventional websense adverts generally create channels of information for a target, with a call to action. That is how G&&gle and others get paid.

There's another business model in play.
A large corp or trade group simply drops ($10M?) and your bad image problems can be mitigated or eliminated.

Inverse advertising: Taking information channels away from you and creating a bias that leads you to a directed narrative.
It was happening to me and it was clear as day. I'm g$$gling things that should easily come up on the first couple of pages. The items were not in google search results. We are talking some really controversial stuff about the CDC. I had to come back to good old ATS to find the links. That works. CDC proves MMR2 causes autism

watch those search results folks. Gaagle is an extension of the dark state.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Google has been placing search results of the highest bidder at the top the entire time.

Relevance has never mattered as much as money to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Google like ATS is a firm, a firms job is to make money, we are how they make money. I dont see what is so surprising about that. Its the fact that people want the answer at the press of a button that makes google and others millions,its up to you to search for the answer that suits you.Its also normal for people to search further down the page or the next page to find the answer they want thinking they are showing Independence,but its often the same firm but using a different name. A large group of peoples actions can be predicted with surprising accuracy, thats how all advertising works

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
never use Google. i use bing and duck duck go on my 2 devices but im no expert so theres probably something better but it doesnt take an expert ti know to avoid google in all its various manifestations.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Marketing is the active aspect of psychological warfare. Product opinion must always come out as positive, negative press must be minimised or even suppressed. Good PR is pricey, yet wholly priceless.

As my friends Job For A Cowboy said,

Money will always equal dominance
Above law and above governments

new topics

top topics

join