It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Her and Benevolent had an open dialog.

I thought we did. Apparently, the OP was offended by what I said, even though I took every precaution to be "religiously correct" (I just made that up) and I did NOT intend to offend her. I think she TOTALLY missed my point and I apologize if it was not clear.

I meant no offense to ANYONE. But I can't help it if people take offense where none was intended...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ahimsa

Think of it this way, did your husband ever want "a blow" or go into the "backdoor"? You know what I am talking about. The guy in the Aryan Brotherhood or with the clan mask. Nobodies perfect. Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins said in one of his songs," Why would an Everlasting God have a fecal fascination". I believe that's why we can all attone for our mistakes in front of a priest in confession. Nobodies perfect. Tool has a cd "10,000 Days " and 30 times 300 is 30,000 it averages out to 27. Something years. All the musicians talk and examine Revelation in secret. It's like an underground Renaissance . They might open your eyes to things or make you try to see things different. They are punk kids mostly and you just might see them as blasphemous. Just remember no ones perfect, we all try our best and if you were born liking people of the same sex you might have choose a different religion or way of being spiritual. Try to put yourself in their shoes. They might not look at it as a birth defect. They might look at it as who they are and something that defines their life. You are not alone many Republican senators say they shouldn't have been given the right to marry. This is a new world, and now they are given rights to everyone who might have had to deal with oppression.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No hard feelings from me Ahisma, I know your trying to wrap your head around all this and thank you for that at the very least and you are being sincere and nice about it so good on ya

<< 2  3  4   >>

join