It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Up until a few months ago I felt those who call themselves transgendered were just guys wanting to pretend to be female and women wanting to pretend to be male. I was getting ready to post something back then, but God stopped me and showed me how you came to be this way. I don't expect the usual God hating, Christian hating, derailers to believe this or like what I have to say. I don't care.

You were not assigned the wrong sex. Sometime after your male reproductive organs developed, synthetic estrogen that had leached from plastics into some food or drink your Mother's consumed changed your brains from male to female. While you were still in the womb you were changed into females. You were born female with male reproductive organs. This is not a sin. You are actual females. You have lived as females because you are female by birth, not by choice.

I also wondered how He felt about the sex change surgeries; His response was immediate : If your right hand offends you, cut it off. In other words, it is not a sex change operation, but a corrective surgery.

Whether or not this damage can be treated, we most likely will never know here. People like Bruce Jenner are not like you. He has lived his life as a male.

You do not have to identify with females, transition into females, or get reassigned as females...You are already female.

Some are born with female sexual organs and male brains for the same reason. In female mice the introduction of synthetic estrogen causes them to become masculine.

I won't spend too much time on this thread or the other as ATS has been long taken over by people who hate God and all who believe in Him. They will spam this thread until it dies.

To the three women here who this message was for, may God bless you and be with you.

edit on 21-8-2015 by ahimsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ahimsa

If this condition is true, I don't see what any of it has to do with religion in the first place. More of a medical phenomenon. I'm trying to understand your view, are you saying these people are ok with respect to your religious beliefs?

I don't hate god, Christians or really anybody by the way. In fact the only thing that I do hate are pedophiles and rapists.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

For me it took God to show me that it is a medical condition, a birth defect caused by a man made product. The one here whose name I can't remember has been disowned by her Christian parents and the part about it not being a sin is for her parents most of all.

Hermaphrodites are also sometimes born with the opposite sex brain than their reproductive organs. I have long thought that they were meant to be male and female twins and one got absorbed. I believe that in their cases it is very important that parents not have any surgery done to these children so that time will tell if they have male or female brains and then do corrective surgery.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I appreciate your initiative in seeking your god's direct discernment instead of just believing the parroted narrative that normally comes from that side of the fence.

This verse is something I never thought of in relation:

If your right hand offends you, cut it off

I need to remember that one. If I were a Christian, that would probably be the validation I would cling to from my god. I already have that validation from my deity and it's extremely comforting. I will remember to pass on your sentiments to the Christian transfolk may run across (already know of a couple who would value it).

ps edit - I wanted to clarify that I don't agree with the plastics theory (gender dysphoria and transfolk have been around since recorded history, before plastics) but there is definitely strong evidence of it occurring in the womb. I wouldn't rule out environmental factors like you suggest, but whatever that factor may be, it would have had to exist a long time ago, as well.

edit on 21-8-2015 by Cuervo because: clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

If this condition is true, I don't see what any of it has to do with religion in the first place. More of a medical phenomenon. I'm trying to understand your view, are you saying these people are ok with respect to your religious beliefs?

I don't hate god, Christians or really anybody by the way. In fact the only thing that I do hate are pedophiles and rapists.

It is already true, Why else do you think plastic is so regulate other than poison. This study is so old now, been out on the news for awhile.

www.eje-online.org...
www.steadyhealth.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 21-8-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Parents are actually allowing their kids to have the surgery before puberty!

I can't condone this in any respect even if the child asks. What if they choose incorrectly, the individual in question should wait until they are able to make this decision on there own, once they are of appropriate age.

As for the cause I also believe it has to do with more then just plastic but environmental stimuli unknown at the moment. In some case I heard it was plainly psychological, in others a mystery. I have nothing against them personally, homosexuality either, I don't feel it's my judgement to make for I'm neither.

In Jenner's case I just had an interesting conversation with a colleague. He was a famous Olympian with all the recognition that such would get, thrust into a situation where all the women in his life became more famous then him for NO LEGITIMATE REASON WHATSOEVER!
That has to have a psychological impact on one's psyche. But we weren't him and now not her, so who knows.

Anyway nice talking to you, AB
edit on 8/21/2015 by AnteBellum because: clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

The surgery shouldn't take place while they are children.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Parents are actually doing this for their kids!(the surgery part)

Who's doing that?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I philosophize a little myself about what actually happened when the bible was written. Back then homosexual sex between two men might have been a very cruel thing and people might not have enjoyed it like ....today? I try to keep my mind open. A man and a woman having sex is the only way for life. So anything else might be considered sodomy , unnatural sex. I knew gay people in the past and have a gay cousin who is a women, and when you know someone you care about it might cause you to personally reflect on what the scripture says. Some people believe it was written in stone and there are no gray areas. Would you still feel so firm on your beliefs if one of your kids said "I am gay".

cj6

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That explanation actually makes a lot of sense

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Regardless of religious preference, and my religious preference is completely different from yours, I agree with you 100%. I identify as androgynous, personally.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't see this as a religious issue. Nature is constantly making mistakes with birth defects, hereditary disease and mutations. It seems perfectly plausible to me that nature could screw up someone's sexual preference or gender identity without any help from God.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Your right, that was vague wasn't it!

I don't think parents should make surgical decesions for their kids before they can make it for themselves after puberty, in cases such as we are speaking here respectfully.
And notice I didn't say "should not be able to make surgical. . .", I think that treads a bit too much on parental rights on an issue that's not fully understood yet.

It sounded as if the parents were doing the surgery themselves, I didn't mean it this way, sorry it's late.

Add: I clarified the post a bit.
edit on 8/21/2015 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow, thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

Your right, that was vague wasn't it!

I don't think parents should make surgical decesions for their kids before they can make it for themselves after puberty, in cases such as we are speaking here respectfully.
And notice I didn't say "should not be able to make surgical. . .", I think that treads a bit too much on parental rights on an issue that's not fully understood yet.

It sounded as if the parents were doing the surgery themselves, I didn't mean it this way, sorry it's late.

Hah! I totally know you weren't implying that parents were performing the surgeries. Gosh, what a horrible image...

No, what I was asking is who is actually having this done as children? It's a common misconception people have that children get SRS.

If, for example, a young transgirl has been seeing therapists and doctors for a while, they may prescribe her with androgen blockers when she hits puberty so she won't be ravaged by testosterone. Then, as she gets older and she is more mature in her decisions, they may prescribe her with estrogen. Generally, SRS is not performed until a person is 18 but there may be exceptions if it is life-threatening (suicide) but, even then, we are talking like 16.

(post by tankgirlkittykaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Agreed, the body is still growing and needs to complete its adult spurt, it is safe and easy to live trans neutral until the age of 18 years.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks op. that actually makes more sense than anything i have heard. Being gender dysphoric myself i can say that was so sound even pat robertson would be given pause.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Thanks op. that actually makes more sense than anything i have heard. Being gender dysphoric myself i can say that was so sound even pat robertson would be given pause.

You'd be surprised about Robertson, I know I was...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I agree that environmental and genetic variations could easily be the cause. This was a very loving and accepting post. Thank you for sharing.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join