It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Satanic Tsunami

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM

originally posted by: ahimsa
a reply to: Isurrender73

God is going to judge the world and He is still against homosexual behavior.

I figured that some of you would only see the part about same sex. You missed the whole point of the OP and what it is that I was asking, which is so typical here.

I know this is not a popular position among Christians but I disagree. I believe that those who claim they were born homosexual are not lying.

I believe that the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was passed down through Lot's daughters to the gentiles as an imperfection of the flesh. Which is why Isreal was not infected and it was a sin for them, since Lot and Abraham separated.

I believe the NT verses condemning homosexuality are preaching against bisexuality. Greek and Roman men at the time the NT was written were extremely immoral sexually and straight men practiced homosexuality.

I also believe that the Greek words malakoi and arsenokoitai are mistranslated. I believe both of these words are speaking about the common practices of the time.

Malakoi - I believe is the practice of men who purposely make themselves feminine to entice straight men.

Arsenokoitai - is the word typically translated as homosexual but it is a word that was not the typical word the Greeks would have used for homosexual. There is even thought that Paul may have made up the world himself. I believe the word is in reference to the common Greek and Roman practice of Temple Prostitution.

If I am correct about the words above this only leaves Romans 1 as a NT warning against homosexuality.

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

I think there is two ways to understand this verse.

1. Idol worshippers hearts become hard to God's laws and straight men and women are given over to homosexuality because of their materialism as a punishment.

2. Because humanity has decided material wealth is more important than Love, God has given us over to the physical imperfection of homosexuality. And homosexuals are born attracted to the same sex out of God's chaos. If someone has been given over to something by God, you will not be able to change them.

It is impossible for me to call my neighbors who do me no harm liars. Modern psychology agrees those who claim to be born gay have been given over to homosexuality from birth by God. Therefore if they are born gay it is from God and their is nothing anyone can do to change what God has decided.

Whether the imperfection of the flesh came through Lot's daughters or people are born gay because of materialism to me this is between God and the one who claims they were born gay. I will not judge them.

As for those who are born straight and become bisexual out of curiosity I believe they are addicted to sex and Romans might be a warning against this form of sexual addiction.

I don't expect to convert you to what I am saying. But rather to make you understand that Romans says homosexuals are given over to homosexuality by God, and there is nothing you can do to change what God has decided. Which is why there is no reason for you to judge homosexuality.

edit on 21-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
a reply to: SilentHill666

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. I am legally blind and don't always see the differences in posts to let me know that it is a different post from another. Hope that makes sense.

Yes, I have been Christian for over half a century. I did stray for a bit and went Wiccan; got the tattoo to prove it. Seriously, I did get a tattoo to show the world that I was Wiccan...I was young.
My parents were athiests and I was just learning to speak English, but I knew God existed at age 4.

I'm glad that you are now Christian, but what you posted is not Biblical. Jesus was God in the flesh, He was 100% pure, He didn't make mistakes when He was in the flesh. He's not a ball of light, but He is light. This isn't what the thread was meant to be about, but I am happy that you do believe. That is a good start.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:51 PM

Please do not turn this into a homosexual thread. There are more than enough of those here already. God was very clear about homosexual sin.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

And those who claim to be Christians and tell homosexuals that it is alright to continue in this sin are apostates. The laws have not been changed.

Now please, talk about the topic, which is, did you feel compelled to watch the videos and did you feel there was a message. The message I received is the one I posted, if you received a different one then I would like to hear it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
a reply to: ahimsa

The laws have not been changed.

So, you worship on the Sabbath, right? You don't eat pork or shell fish and don't wear mixed fabrics, right? You have a separate house, or at least a separate room in your house for menstruating women, right?

I hope your tassels are in tact and perfect!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:05 PM

No, I don't believe the tsunami was anything other than a natural disaster. I am sure their were both good and bad people killed in the Tsunami.

And I was only trying to help you avoid judging others, because that is something that Jesus said was a sin. So if you judge a homosexual you become a sinner yourself. But you can continue to sin, that is up to you.

I was instructed by Paul to correct the ways of Christians. And since Paul said homosexuals are given over to homosexuality by God, you don't need to quote bible verses in an attempt to condemn homosexuals.

And if your going to use Leviticus then you must believe that we should stone sinners. Otherwise you are cherry picking based on your opinion.

Jesus fulfilled the Levitical Code. He taught that forgiveness is better than stoning. And that Love is better than judgment. Condemning homsexuality is neither forgiving nor loving. You are casting verbal stones, while you yourself admit to be a sinner. Something Jesus taught against.

edit on 21-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
a reply to: Murgatroid

If you are the same Murgatroid that I am thinking of..... (of course I could we wrong) but I thought you were atheist and hated Christianity? If you are that person, praise God for I see a new man/woman standing here. You have been reborn. Clearly God's hand stretched out and touched you. A real miracle right here on ATS.

And if this is not the Murgatroid that I remember still I say,

God bless you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM

I give up

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:30 AM
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Not sure if am the same Murgatroid that you are thinking of.

I WAS an atheist but that was back in the late 70's...

I had a supernatural head-on collision with the Spirit of the living God.

I was supernaturally given instantaneous knowledge about the Word of God when I sat down to look at one of those huge white catholic Bibles.

The end result was that I KNEW that God wrote that book and that He visited me just to show me this single fact.

That knowledge was permanently uploaded into my mind and I knew that God was the one that did it.

I was awe struck.

When God shows up things change.

It was a real miracle and I was reborn.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:12 AM

Maybe the satanic tsunami is caused by aborted fetuses getting dumped into the oceans at too fast a pace for Satan's liking? Or maybe poseidon just had a romp with a beluga whale and sacrificed it to the Satanic being below his oceans in order to bring back more giant mammals in the seas for him to trident sexaully? It's all just speculation, but the Japanese kill more of Poseidon's "fun time whale prostitutes" than any other nation so he made a pact with the devil? Plausible? Undeniable? Facts brought from fiction.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:49 AM
Spiritual blindness and lack of logical awareness is rampant all over the planet among all humans regardless of religion.

Religions from my point of view where created as a spiritual test to see on what level each souls would put itself on and what ideals it would choose to follow and if it would stay true to the ideals or not when faced with opposition.

Some souls outside the Abrahamic religions are doing everything right (regardless of their religion). For those who speak in the hidden meta language.

Some soul that follow Abrahamic religions are doing everything right. Some Atheists are doing everything right. Following the holy spirit.

Putting it in perspective. Blaspheming against Jesus/Yeshua was not a big deal for Yeshua. Blaspheming against the holy spirit now that is something else.

I would not put it past Yeshua to come down as a married gay soul just to prove a point and have some fun on the expense of religious dogma. Sometimes the blessed ones have a nasty sense of humor towards those who are prideful. In some religion they call it karma.
edit on 22-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:37 AM

This is a comparative thesis on a how a natural disaster mimicks a spiritual event. The passage is designed to convey a message of doom for those against the spirit, and to offer a solution within the fine context of spirit. Methods of allegory are often used in the spirit book as a way to make the spirit understandable, and this thesis manages to stray away from the standard formula.

Of course I am not writing this as a way to grade your writing ability. It is only the entire message you are attempting to convey which will be the subject of my further reply. It is therefore appropriate to ignore the physical tsunami in this reply as a means to stray away from the tried and true formula, and to really discuss the “message”.

Blasphemy is the main subject here on why the spirit is intervening.

In the first instance you have portrayed your feelings of the words of someone condemning and making fun of something that which your spirit book also is against. God's rainbow being a homosexual fart is clearly offensive to homosexual people as well as to people who believe that god does not condone homosexual activity in the first place so it would be impossible for god to make something beautiful for the act. The shocking statement is designed to elicit emotion, as can handily be seen in your voice; so much so that it explained as blasphemy.

As another way to illustrate the pervasiveness of blasphemy you also included how it is wrong to say that jesus was in any way privy to sexual conduct because he was already married to an esoteric spirit ideal and would be a sin for him to give in to earthly desires.

You have explained that esoteric spirit ideal jesus saved himself for is in trouble because those confined within it are seeking a way out by bowing down to satan – something which is against the esoteric spirit ideal.

While I understand you are giving us a message about something that may be happening, my mind is not convinced that I should take to action, as you have not given an example of why I am blasphemous. I do not bow to satan, and I view satan and your god as being fictional characters. You have failed to reconcile how your personal emotion is separate and is of itself meaningless to you conclusion. It is my further conclusion that your message is a way to project your personal feelings onto others, as this seems like a personal tick to you, instead of an outright true and true prophecy.

Blame time/space constraints such as writing in a forum on not being able to fully develop and convey your message. But to predict world doom on people who do not believe in your god gives little motivation in the first place. This is no different than if I said the Spaghetti Monster said you will all be covered in tomato sauce if you do not bow down to chef boy-ar-dee. Please understand that is not a way to mock you, it is a way for you to gain another perspective. “how do I convince someone that fiction is real”

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:52 AM
Wow. I was gonna chime in here but after reading all of the christians arguing about which way god is going to kill everyone, i think i'll just pop some popcorn and watch these fools argue amongst themselves for a while.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
a reply to: cuckooold

Only foolishness to those who don't believe

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:28 AM

God gave them over to follow their depraved sinful hearts because they hold the truth of God in unrighteousness but they can still repent of it all

Obviously you don't believe God has kept/preserved his words to all generations so that is part of your problem

Also there is no koine Greek dictionary and most of Strong's and others Greek dict are actually Classical Greek meanings

Find the preserved English version and read and believe it

edit on 22-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:44 AM
What a load of twaddle!!

We have an OP stating that they had a vision from God after watching videos of a Japanese Tsunami, we have others on this thread stating that dinosaurs lived along side Adam and Eve.

And we wonder why so many people are leaving the church!!

There is medication for the voices in your head, it was not God OP, it's called schizophrenia. And as for the lack of education regarding the dinosaurs, I've not laughed so hard in ages.

Think it's time for ATS to have a "Mental Health" forum, just rename the religious forums as it seems to be full of absolute nut jobs. These threads make a mockery of this site, it's meant for civil discussion, but how on earth can you have a discussion with someone who believes dinosaurs lived a mere 6000 years ago!!

I would have stayed out of this thread but as the "New Topics" seems to be inundated with bible bashers today, I saw the OP thoughts on homosexuality. Your "Chosen" religious beliefs do not supersede anyone else's civil rights. Don't use scripture from your fairytale book to impose your beliefs on to the 6 Billion other humans who do not belief a word in your holy scripture!!

The world would be a more peaceful place if there was ever such a thing as the "Rapture". ATS would be pretty cool as well without the weekly sermons!!

edit on 22.8.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
a reply to: flammadraco

ooh, it gets better! The OP has another thread where she defends transsexual people because god gave her the understanding of why it's not against her religion.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
a reply to: SachaX

That's right, too bad you felt the need to go in there and spit venom on all of us there.

In my OP I didn't go into detail of all that the Satanic Tsunami is comprised of as it is overwhelming. I will say however that witchcraft is also part of it.

If you noticed, the sexual revolution was the beginning of it, and that was started by heteros, I was a teen at the time and remember it well. This was followed by the "need" for abortion to become legal to get rid of the unwanted children their immorality created. A large portion of the tsunami involves sexual sin, not just homosexual.

There is a point of no return date and that is September 2, 2015. If the country hasn't repented by then, God will allow the tsunami to rise and move quickly. To those who are part of the tsunami you will think things are getting better and will be overjoyed...until God finally allows the destruction of the US. No, September 2, 2015 is not the day that the US will be destroyed, it is just the day that God removes His hand and allows the tsunami to rush at us full force.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:43 PM

There is a point of no return date and that is September 2, 2015. If the country hasn't repented by then, God will allow the tsunami to rise and move quickly. To those who are part of the tsunami you will think things are getting better and will be overjoyed...until God finally allows the destruction of the US. No, September 2, 2015 is not the day that the US will be destroyed, it is just the day that God removes His hand and allows the tsunami to rush at us full force.

Could you please explain what "His hand" is doing now?

And which "hand" is going to be "withdrawn"? HOW is that going to help things?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM

A large portion of the tsunami involves sexual sin, not just homosexual.

Just browsing back....
and saw this.

No - the Tsunami has nothing to do with "sexual sin." It is a result of our atmospheric weather - and most likely human meddling with bombs, fracking, carbon emissions, etc. -

but it has NOTHING to do with some guy in the sky. Step up to the plate. Own the mess we are in. It isn't about your biblical "God." It's about humanity's ravaging of the Earth with no regard to how the after-effects impact us ALL!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:13 PM
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

He is holding the tsunami back from attaining it's full force and speed.

I understand, you don't believe in God so you will not see it the way that those of us who do see it. That is your spiritual blindness. Yes, we have caused the mess that this planet has become.

Sexual sin is only a part of this, but it is at the forefront these days. Look for the age of consent to be lowered and incest to be made legal. We all see the corruption in the world governments and the US government is at the top of the corruption pile. This country has turned away from God in all respects. You won't see that though as you don't believe in God. You will on judgement day.

<< 1  2    4 >>