It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Tsunami

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Last year I felt compelled to watch the Japanese tsunami videos from 2011. While I watched them I felt there was something I was meant to understand and there was. God showed me that this tsunami is symbolic of the Satanic tsunami that is engulfing the world.

The tsunami that hit Japan was triggered by a very large earthquake, the Satanic tsunami, where the US is concerned, was triggered by a series of events; the sexual revolution, Roe vs. Wade, and the defilement of the symbol of God's promise.

In the videos you will see people standing in harms way, you will hear others joking around when they see the first part of the wave coming in. It looked small and somewhat harmless. They couldn't see the danger that was underneath.

Many these days mock those of us sounding the warning. They are spiritually blind and can't see the danger that is beginning to rise. Just like in Japan, when the full force of the tsunami is realized, many will have already been swept away.

Little by little the morals of the US has slipped away, replaced by an immorality that most see as moral. This is calling evil good and good evil. You see the US becoming better when in actuality it has become a cesspool of every vile thing...just like in the days of Moses and Lot. Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't destroyed just because of homosexuals wanting to rape angels, but because all things vile were common practice there. The US has become Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids.

Blasphemy against God is so commonplace these days. One of you here at ATS felt comfortable enough with blasphemy to have stated that the symbol of God's promise, the rainbow, was a homosexual fart. I don't even need to explain how vile that was.

Some of you like to claim Jesus was gay or that he was married, neither is true. He was 100% pure from conception to His flesh death. He could not have become our blood sacrifice if he was committing a sin God calls abominable, detestable, and worthy of death. If He had been married while in the flesh then he would be committing adultery when He arrives to gather his bride, the church. Another sex sin that is against God's law. You can't slander Jesus in order to cover your sins.

In the videos of the Japanese tsunami, the homes and buildings that you see being torn from their foundations, shredded, and becoming part of the tsunami are the churches that were built on weak foundations. They are the apostate churches that have turned away from sound doctrine, who have turned their backs to God, and have bowed down to Satan. They are the churches that support same sex and some even support abortion. They will continue to fall away.

Those of you who still obey God's laws can see that prophecies for the end times are being fulfilled and the pace continues to speed up.

Unless there is a nationwide repentance, God will allow those with reprobate minds to continue to dig their own graves. He has shown many like me that He is about to destroy the US to make an example of us to the world. The destruction will come in several forms, including the use of man.

If any of you here also felt compelled to watch these videos and felt there was something you needed to understand from it, please post it here and also whether or not you believe in God.

Please stay on topic.

I will not respond to any of you who are only posting to call names, trash God, trash Christians, Muslims, or Jews, or just to derail.

Thanks to all of you who stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ahimsa

When judgment comes, it comes for all. Not just for this country or that. The entire world will be judged.

Assuming the US was ever a covenant nation, we lost that status which puts us in the same state as every other nation, not in a lesser place. And evil and vile things are everywhere. As you say, the tide is rising for all.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, judgement is coming for all, remember that the whole world wasn't destroyed when God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. He made an example of those two towns as a warning to all the others.

The topic however is whether or not anyone else felt compelled to watch those videos and whether or not they felt there was a message attached. You have opened the door to the derailers. Thanks...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Then what do you call all the previous persecutions of Christians or Catholics where many thousands died horribly, a God Tsunami?

Makes sense, no?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So, Japan deserved what they got? God sent the tsunami to Japan because of their sin?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Would you like to hear the opinion of a witch on your subject? Or do you chose not to? Your choice.
(I'm not talking about the opinions of a new-age wanna-be fairy good mother non-witch)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Easy to read # you want to into anything - it is what religion is based on.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I much prefer the Biblical allegory of leaven (yeast).

A little sneaks in, corrupts subtly and puffs up.

In regard to the world, it was always sinful. Nothing has changed there.

In regard to the Church, the Bread is too full of yeast.

God won't let Jesus bride be degenerated and abased. He'll act swiftly.

This makes the state of the Church a far better litmus than the state of states (united or otherwise).

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did I say that? No, I didn't. There were things about that tsunami that God was showing me to explain what is happening now.

I would like to hear what you are wanting to say. At least you aren't being rude and trying to derail.
edit on 21-8-2015 by ahimsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thank you, it isn't what I was asking for, but at least you do understand.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

Did you feel compelled to watch the videos and that there was a message to understand?

I would like to hear what you have to say. Thank you for not being rude.
edit on 21-8-2015 by ahimsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why do you feel that Christians should be listened to and given any special credence? Why should a superstition from about 2000 years ago written by men claiming to have heard the word of some mythical God in the sky be any more believable than any of the other myriad older religions?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In the videos of the Japanese tsunami, the homes and buildings that you see being torn from their foundations, shredded, and becoming part of the tsunami are the churches that were built on weak foundations. They are the apostate churches that have turned away from sound doctrine, who have turned their backs to God, and have bowed down to Satan. They are the churches that support same sex and some even support abortion. They will continue to fall away.

I think you're looking through the telescope backwards. People can change their minds at will, nothing is certain. There is too much collateral damage during these events to serve any real purpose. If a giant finger came out of the sky and squashed the individual responsible for starting any adverse movements to your own, it would be way more effective.

After the brainwashing stops, the others might be saved without resorting to harm with the possibility of joining your own cult. Why kill a cockroach with a hand grenade when you can train it to convert the others?

Maybe more blood of innocent lives will appease thy master?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I'm not a hermit. I saw the news and watched the videos. Yes, there is electricity and television here. You were explicit in your OP that you didn't want outsiders to respond, so I am trying to be courteous and respect the boundaries you have given.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is unrelated to the op, sorry for the intrusion.

I just felt something from you, though very faint, what was it?

Might be better to pm me on second thought. . .
edit on 8/21/2015 by AnteBellum because: religious persrcution

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why are you now being rude to me? I said that I would like to hear what you had to say. Did I call you a hermit?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ohh sorry, some people think because of my beliefs that I live in a forest with no electricity or modern conveniences. I have no desire to be rude and crass. It is impossible to know how a stranger will treat what was once hanged and burned in tar barrels for their ancestral beliefs. I was only trying to say that I am familiar with the subject at hand. Thank you for not being rude too.

I think we got off on a good foot is you ask me, relatively speaking. Could have been worse! #survivors
(disclaimer for the mods -- I don't have facebook or tinder or whatever the # sign is used for)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

1 Corinthians 5

9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people,10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”

It would be better for you to not concern yourself with those who don't share the same beliefs as you.

As the story of Love your neighbor goes.

If you were stranded on the side of the road and 100 Christians drove past you, yet one gay atheist came to your assistance, which one would be acting as your neighbor?

There is no reason you should feel the need to condemn those who do not believe what you believe nor harm you in anyway. Because they are your neighbors who you were instructed to Love. No where does Jesus say it is your responsibility to convert others to your way of thinking.

Saying that God is about to judge the world because people who don't share your beliefs have legalized same sex marriage is not spreading love to your neighbors.

You should aspire to be more Christ-Like and love those who do you no harm, even if they don't follow your faith. And leave judgment to God as you were instructed.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
sigh

Tsumanis and Hurricanes and tornadoes and wildfires don't have anything to do with "God." They are natural phenomena.

Please, get with reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have talked to some religious in my life, lightly not to tread to hard. I was an atheist in high school, listened to rebellious music and never went to church. I guess " I believed" in science. Since then I had a religious awakening and had to climb a mountain in my own life to find my own spirituality. I am guessing you always went to church? I don't see Jesus as a ball of light incapable of making mistakes. He was a child and lived thirty years as a man, I see a human side of his life or vulnerability . I believe God sent his son at the birth of civilization to guide us and he "knew" things because of this. I believe we are made in the image. 10,000 years of history and we conquered the world. We got art, culture, technology, philosophy , government and we are further now, then we ever been before. In quality of life and technology of the world. I look at my life, everything I have ever known from first opening my eyes as a blessing from a God that loves me. Can you go further in depth about beliefs and talk about some of the things you believe in. Sorry, in real life I can't ask the questions I want because of social rules and conduct. If you wanna talk about things you believe feel free.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join