It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise: Court Removes Injunction on Planned Parenthood Video, New Video Released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yep, these anti-choice protesters were around before the videos. These are the same folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is all up part of the Planned Parenthood plans to destroy the American way of life and the American morality. A systematic attack on the foundations of this country. Imagine if George Washington had been aborted? That's what they're doing- killing George Washington. You support that?? You liberals never cease to amaze me.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What's red, green, bubbly and spins?

...A dead baby in the microwave.

What are we back in grade school again? People in high stress jobs joke as a coping mechanism as well as plain old desensitization.

Take a dude off the street and a butcher, ask them to clean a pig and watch thier facial expressions.
This is completely normal behavior.

Here is an idea, let's find a group of people, rip them off, then continue to cause drama within their group for them to fight over, so they never realize it. Welcome to politics for those at didn't already id it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
This is all up part of the Planned Parenthood plans to destroy the American way of life and the American morality. A systematic attack on the foundations of this country. Imagine if George Washington had been aborted? That's what they're doing- killing George Washington. You support that?? You liberals never cease to amaze me.

Step back from the Jesus juice. Can you give me a quick breakdown of the actual services performed by PP, by percentage?

They do more for women's health, then they do performing abortions.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They are the devil's servants destroying the good people of America. May the fire of hell consume their darkness so that they may be saved by the glory of Jesus Christ! Can I get an Amen??!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

Hell on earth is for those raised to moneyless, abusive, drug and crime ridden mothers, whom take it out on their children, causing a wave of it for others, until potential reaching you and me. amen!

Is it societies fault for dreaming up this control medium called money? IDK, but churches have no problem jumping ob the bandwagon of evil, a while preaching gods will.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: ipad ise

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Time to start protesting at the source.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

LOL!!! same old chestnut dragged out by the anti abortionists

time after time.

Why in their eyes are the aborted foetus's always potential 'good'

people or 'saints'?

They could just as easily have been ... a Charles Manson, Adolph Hitler,

Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden, Idi Amin ...

reply to Lucidity

LOL!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join