It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jacob, and I am on a journey with no clear goal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeActOnImpulse

the 'goal' (I know you use that term with reserve)...or else Quest or even vision-quest...
the journey I myself under-took to the SW Desert in 1990

will only reveal itself when it reveals itself....

I had many events happen, which to an undiscerning mind might seem to be the 'goal'/'quest sought'

but it was not until about May of 1995 that I had that epiphany moment and realized my Journey's quest or vision was happening right before my eyes.................................... what was this goal or answer to my quest?

there were 6 young men of non-white skin walking briskly as a group across the 3 acre compound framed by buildings, a parade ground as it were, having 4' wide sidewalks along the perimeters, this was at the Scottsdale Airpark and flight school outside of Phoenix AZ.
the young men were from the middle east and attending flight school there in Scottsdale AZ, according to the workers at the business I was giving a bid to for some renovation/upgrade work to their warehouse areas

I remained in AZ until 1997, 2 years after the vision-quest was made ( I notified the FBI in Phoenix that potential Arab terrorists were taking flight training)

I feel that because I fulfilled my duty-obligation of the vision-quest in reporting possible persons-of-interest at a flight school.... I needed a 'sign' to move on that my mission was over/accomplished

but as I stayed in Phoenix for no reason, it happened on 6 May 1997 I had a brain hemmhorrage because of a 2 day earlier black-widow series of bites.... I was fortunately only 3 blocks from the Hospital, who then transferred me to the world class St Josephs and a Dr S. a top 10 world class brain surgeon to work-on-me....

5 months later I was flying back to my former home in SC...
albeit a hemiplegic, wheelchair bound, disoriented, etc, etc. (homebound disabled)

so--- one never knows what your goal is.... it will jump out at you, & then you will know it

but, hang around, the /Karma payback is due you

(between 1995- & the brain aneurism, I frequented the horse & dog tracks, most often I would win $3-500 but on a handful of days I would win $1500- $2k...on two different days I hit 2 separate trifectas for $6k & $8500k... but I knew that was not my karmic payback so I stayed in AZ about 2 years after my vision quest was accomplished....

viola.... I am still alive now in 2015+ instead of dead in 1997

think about that tale in your journey my friend

I just read the thread posts and complete messages

I got 3 animal helpers Owl Turtle Cave Bear (I must be from prehistoric times)

clear goals.... intentional Focus.... all those are not required for a journey

edit on nd31144022337722022015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
YIKES - now i cant find the Original post i was replying to ! anyway as general advice to anyone Religiously Confused the following is valid.

** Jason your story is very sad, i guess you had been thinking about "god" too much in preceding months, and not enough about your wifes thoughts, so you missed her discontent. "god" is a very dangerous subject, very DECEPTIVE, and so easy to get tricked into thinking the HEBREWS god is trustable - it is NOT. dont ever forget THEIR god does not have to be YOURS, and read my signature carefully. Better you become a Pagan Existentialist, and work out your own Salvation. that infamous "book" is a JEWS system of thinking, and half of it is either Rubbish, or manufactured by HUMANS in the first 3 centuries After the jesus who NEVER WROTE A WORD OF IT had died (naturally, buried in Srinagar, and NOT floated up to the sky on a thunderbolt crap manufactured by the Roman Church to keep the suffering population under control and offering taxes).

** this is a Complicated Mystical /Telepathy /Alien Fakers subject, i can only give you a quick guideline this morning. your "god" concept need SEPARATING into (1) the Transcendental "nothing" out of which Everything mysteriously AWOKE, not "created" by the self-praising wrathful EGOTIST (2) "personality" of the Hebrews ( who originally got their Theology from exile in Babylon under the Witchcraft gods "Baelzebubber" /chizzerdek.

** Jason get control of yourself again. there >IS< goodness in the Angellic Administration of Earth, but it is severely strained by Domination attempts from the well-entrenched previous Replacement Devils, and unfortunately due to ignorance of (1) & (2) they ALL (both good and evil) keep using the same little word "god" to justify their own Incompetences or Malices, so it is very difficult to Mentally REJECT forces which do not properly help either You or anyone else. woe to Humanity under this barrage of Telepathic Reptile Deceivers (TRD), but thats the way it is, we have to deal with it.

** anyway please go visit the Jesus churches for assistance, but DO NOT waste time reading their ancient Book. you need the Good Jesus forces of TODAY, and you will find them in your own COMMON SENSES, not by "preying" to any spirits. just sit quietly in the church and THINK, you do not need jump up and down Singing Hymns and praising jesus Incompetent Fallen "father" (of the Babylonians). just think of GOODness, not "god"ness. ok go to it today Jason , the real jesus will help you, but the Fake Christ will not.... kaman.
edit on 22/8/15 by MasterKaman because: lost the OP

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Any vague goal for this journey?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: olaru12

Why dont you guys make a short movie, you got loads of material in here for a script

Well, that's the idea...

Currently I am working on a feature for another film maker and I'm in the process of chasing money to complete my own project; a feature length film filled to the brim with sex, drugs, rock and roll, hot rods, voodoo rituals and plenty of gratuitous violence.

imdb page provided on request for any producer that might be interested.

WeActOnImpulse..... Keep making those videos amigo, don't limit yourself. Get a crew together and make a film, enter festivals, get discovered, join us in the indy world....you won't regret it!!!

This really helps.....www.celtx.com...

Perhaps that could be your journey and goal....
edit on 22-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Welcome but your desires to kill someone with a knife are a but concerning among other things you stated. I'm not sure how I feel about you, I mean yes we've all had moments of I wish that person was dead, however I have not had moments or desires of random slaughter, then blood leaking from me without any understanding of why. Some of the things suggested and the over theme makes me concerned. Anyway welcome

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

welcome. i too am interested in human perception of time and reality in general
what is reality? is it just what we perceive? very interesting subjects. not so sure about the mermaids. but look forward to seeing more posts.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blondegiraffe

The Rabbit hole never ends, but something I've discovered about reality is that there's either no such thing or it's whatever one personally decides is reality. (of course I could be wrong)
Think about a video game. Since you can think about the video game, it's obvious that it exists within your subconscious, but is it reality?

Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for sharing, much wisdom and knowledge. I will remember. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeActOnImpulse
a reply to: blondegiraffe

The Rabbit hole never ends, but something I've discovered about reality is that there's either no such thing or it's whatever one personally decides is reality. (of course I could be wrong)
Think about a video game. Since you can think about the video game, it's obvious that it exists within your subconscious, but is it reality?

Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you.

If you were a self aware avatar inside a video game, how would you know? Everytime you turn there you are. funny that.

Welcome.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey guys John here! welcome to the site =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join