It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascism Is Far Left, Not Far Right on Political Spectrum

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Does it really matter?

If the individual has less freedom then defining the 'ism" doesn't mean much.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Does it really matter?

It does if you don't see the world in black and white.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If a boot is on your neck, then arguing about the color of the boot seems kind of pointless.

in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Hey Beez...

Show me on the chart where they touched you.

( Protip: Look to see which group really is getting all of the breaks )

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hyperbole.

Being required to hold a valid license to drive is less freedom but, most people don't equate it to a boot on the neck.
edit on 22-8-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Fascism is not where even close to communism. That's absurd.

I wish more people were educated on such things.

The ignorance is yours Im sorry to say. Willful ignorance born of the pathology of the left. Fascism combined elements of an authoritarian State with corporatism. We are seeing this TODAY in America and the World. But regardless of whether you want to blame the left or right, it is authoritarianism imposed by the State. I've explained all this ad nauseum on this site. Today we see it manifest in such things as NGO's set up in communities for the express purpose of carrying out the agendas of the all Supreme State. The UN sponsors these organizations. It is part of the establishment of the One World Totalitarian Superstate. I hope you can finally get that instead of trying to pin it on the Right Wing or Republcans. We could say that the PATRIOT Act was implemented under a Republican Presidency, but it was written long before Bush ascended the platform. In fact Joe Biden claims to have authored the original version during the Clinton Era. The sponsors of the bill were both Republican and Democrat.... look for yourself www.washingtonsblog.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Knowing your position on the issue, it must really burn you that my comment got more stars than yours.

You get your butt handed to you in every debate we have, so yeah, I guess you'd know about the agony of defeat and the methodology of losing.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Does the individual living under communism differentiate from fascism ?

To the individual, it's all government control and no freedoms for the individual.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Can't get to the "issue"? LOL ... I've done nothing but address the issues, over and over again here.

You're the one that wants to mumble about the "horrors of the left" and then you come up with public parks.

You can't accept that your beliefs are seen for the ludicrous garbage that they are.

Oh yes, "cultural Marxism" ... the last refuge of a lost debate. I dare you to define what you mean by that.

You want to dun others for self-righteousness? ARE YOU KIDDING?

I'm not sure what you are ... you stated, seriously, that you remember the last Chinese emperor.

Unless you are at least 104 years old, you're not quite in touch with reality.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Hyperbole.

Being required to hold a valid license to drive is less freedom but, most people don't equate it to a boot on the neck.

Ironically, the Social Security number was supposedly only meant to identify people within the social security network, now look how many corporations and organizations require this number to be used to identify you for some other purpose. Why does your local eyecare place in the shopping mall want your SS? How did this transition take place? I personally think the SS number is an important element of the mark of the beast.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Of course he does. Fascism is a form of government in other countries, not his.

To the individual, it's all government control and no freedoms for the individual.

No freedoms? More hyperbole.

Just about every individual living in a society has limited freedoms but they are not placed upon the same actions and they differ in scope.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Knowing your position on the issue, it must really burn you that my comment got more stars than yours.

You get your butt handed to you in every debate we have, so yeah, I guess you'd know about the agony of defeat and the methodology of losing.

Really you are so pleased with how many stars you got as if that somehow makes you right?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Still does not equal a boot to the neck to many people.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Both charts are good examples of authoritarian policies.

Taxes.

Comparing charts, what are the direct negative impacts on the majority of individuals ?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Does it really matter?

Yes it does. How can you fight for or against something if you don't know what it is?

"A general is doomed to defeat if he doesn't know his enemy".

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Still does not equal a boot to the neck to many people.

Just because people don't recognize it for what it is, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Understand the meaning of a Trojan Horse?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Just about every individual living in a society has limited freedoms but they are not placed upon the same actions and they differ in scope.

It's really a matter of degree. Of course all societies have rules and restrictions on freedom. Incrementally, we have been losing our freedoms in America which our Founding Fathers fought the Revolutionary War to secure for us. You know, there are a lot of people who accept certain limitations of freedom as long as their personal pet issue is rewarded by the confines of the State.
edit on 22-8-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I agree on much of that, but show me where the economic model of communism has anything to do with or being close to fascism.

Communism is a leftist theory and Fascism is a far right wing marriage of corporate and state. In a truly Leftist system, there wouldn't be a corporate structure at all. It would be ran by the state.

Why can't people grasp that?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Do you live in New York City?

Then no one has ever "dictated" the size of your soda.

Next?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That is not true. Under fascism the wealthy corporate interests have influence on the state.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join