It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascism Is Far Left, Not Far Right on Political Spectrum

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Both. Sweden.

It doesn't become you to play stupid. Inversion of gender roles is pure black magic. Gender studies is a government subsidized pseudoscience. Invention of new words and moving the goalpost, the bread and butter of the left. Also pure black magic. Arbitrary definition of progress, bullying, wanting separate parks for women: typical leftist activities.

Attacking opponents and disenfranchising dissenters and putting them in camps. Typical liberal pastime. The Founding Fathers would agree.

Also, black dragons eat griffons.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Read this thread, didn't comment. Opened Facebook and the first thing I see is:

I find it both hilarious and troubling, at once, that the Right demands so much with zero tolerance attitudes towards others, and then projects their own behaviors onto others.

Here is a list of fascistic traits from a person who has lived in a fascist regime.

1. Disdain for the recognition of human rights.
2. Identification of Enemies / Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
3. Supremacy of the Military
4. Controlled Mass Media
5. Obsession with National Security
6. Religion and Government are Intertwined
7. Labor Power is Suppressed
8. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
9. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
10. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
11. Fraudulent Elections

I will just drop this mic and let those reading check off which political party those shoes seem to fit.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I notice that you didn't give any specifics of what makes Sweden and Finland such "leftist" hell-holes?

Perhaps that's because these nations are considered to have the top standards of living IN THE WORLD?

You're going to call me stupid and then babble about "black magic"? And then whine about "moving the goal posts and inventing new words?"

What goal posts? What new words?

Tell me, are there "eye of newt" and "toe of frog" involved here?

Oh my stars and garters ... separate parks for women??? That is a a horror beyond all imagining!

And, sweet baby jesus ... "alternate definitions of progress" ... too bad the Inquisition only had thumb-screws!

There were Finnish operatives of the Stasi, so every Finn is a leftist criminal seeking to overthrow the world?

How many have been indentified again? 20 or so? In a country of 5 million?

Yeah, that seems like they're well on their way to total domination ...

Gee whiz. I bet there were a few Finnish collaborators with the Nazis too.

Hey, you've just proven that Nazis and Communists were the EXACT SAME THING!

Or not.

Take your silly "lions and tigers and bears" BS somewhere else. You're babbling.

Go back to whatever RPG you've been playing, since you apparently want to live in a fantasy land of magic and dragons, rather than living in the real world.

edit on 7Sat, 22 Aug 2015 07:31:04 -050015p072015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well funnily enough this exactly how Mussolini ushered in Fascism... by flipping everything around.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Plotting the entire political spectrum on a single vector left/right line is severely flawed in the first place.

At the very least, it needs 2 vectors, one for personal freedom and one for economic freedom, with traditional leftism on one side, traditional rightism on the other, authoritarianism at the top or bottom, and libertarianism opposite it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Like so.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

1. Disdain for the recognition of human rights.
2. Identification of Enemies / Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
3. Supremacy of the Military
4. Controlled Mass Media
5. Obsession with National Security
6. Religion and Government are Intertwined
7. Labor Power is Suppressed
8. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
9. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
10. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
11. Fraudulent Elections

I will just drop this mic and let those reading check off which political party those shoes seem to fit.

And in so doing make yourself guilty of #2...

1. Original post refers to internal violations, not military conflicts
2. Both side's extremists do this, but your post does it twice
3. Which party was in control of the Boston Police during the military-esque lockdown from the Marathon bombing?
4. ... please go ahead and tell us which side the majority of the media slants towards
5. ... who has been defending the internal wire taps more?
6. ... who has been gushing over the Pope's latest encyclical?
7. This point is misguided. The organizing power of labor is not a threat to fascism, education and freedom of expression is.
8. Art and Education - extremely ambiguous. Better to say 'suppression of open expression against the government from cultural and academic sources.'
9. Which side of the aisle has made selling single cigarettes or carrying a knife a crime? Who tries to ban guns? More and more laws/regulations lead to more law enforcement to impose them all.
10. We haven't reached the point in our history yet, but which side has created loopholes that companies GE, Facebook, have gained from and also placed in prominent counsel positions?
11. We haven't reached this point either, but which side is bringing in illegal aliens and trying to give them amnesty so they can shift the electorate?
edit on 22-8-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Really? Letting the reader come to his or her own conclusions is fascistic? Well, learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You don't even know what you're talking about. You're as blind as a bat. Have you ever even been in Scandinavia?

I did give specifics. Pseudoscience paraded by media, government and schools as science is but one example I gave. Not to mention the state owned media which is paraded as neutral.

Why did they want separate parks though? Because all men are rapists. That's 2 examples you ignored. Want another? The law favour woman in many regards.

I don't know why you're going on about Finnish stasi agents, I mentioned no such thing. You failed to understand that my point was that Sweden is the last holdout of old style communism because there never was a war. Everyone was and has been red ever since WWII. The universities were basically playgrounds for soviet intelligence. It's definitely the most communist country in the World and it is ruled by a cultural elite.

I don't play RPG's. Oh, really.. a progressive is gonna accuse me of living in fantasy land.. this is what they call Los Angeles BECAUSE of liberals. LALA land indeed.. home of the naive and the useful tools. Why must progressives always be such cowards.. the founders were rough men. Now their descendants are basically gay because of inversion of gender roles(which is black magic).

Why must progressives be such cowards before the truth? Why must progressives always think exactly like the media tells them to on all issues?

Such cowardice............

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Really? Letting the reader come to his or her own conclusions is fascistic? Well, learn something new every day.

I didn't say that. I said your post fits your own #2 criteria on your list.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I feel like China is staring at your comment about the "last communist nation" and feeling a bit puzzled.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Now their descendants are basically gay because of inversion of gender roles(which is black magic).

What?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I cannot put China in the same category as any Western nation. It is Eastern and Buddhist/Taoist mentally.

I cannot recognise it as anything except that because of my long history there. I only shed tears for China and the environmental destruction. I was with the Manchu court during the last days of imperial rule. Such sadness.. since then China has been cursed.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I was with the Manchu court during the last days of imperial rule.

How were you there?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Put a pyramid in this box. The apex of the pyramid is then purple(and gold).
edit on 22-8-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Amusement

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I was with the Manchu court during the last days of imperial rule.

How were you there?

It's magic, Kali, they were talking about it earlier.

Apparently they're a dragon ...perhaps a time-travelling one?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Typical avoidance issues with this one.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Farlander

Like so.

That's a very useful chart. I'd guess that "Classic Liberals" were like the US Founders? Thomas Jefferson?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Have I been in Scandinavia? Not in this "lifetime" ... LOL.

I doubt you've been in Scandinavia either honestly and if you have, your comments have nothing to do with the reality of life there.

Pseudoscience is a leftist phenomenon?

This from someone who is arguing for their knowledge of Imperial China via reincarnation?

You're a nut, and you're wasting my time. Have fun sputtering and babbling about the "inequities of cookies and the postmodern Bundt" and whatever nonsense you go on to.

edit on 8Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:26:49 -050015p082015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Typical avoidance issues with this one.

Well, thank you Yoda ... are you a reincarnated Jedi was well?

Give me a break. You try and fail to make stuff up about Sweden and Finland, you want to attempt to insult me, when with every word you type you're revealing more and more just how disassociated from reality you are.

You're comparing safe zones for abused women to the horrors of the secret police. You're an idiot.
edit on 8Sat, 22 Aug 2015 08:29:32 -050015p082015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join