It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jim Marrs book! Suggestions???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So, my pops (Jim Marrs) recently finished his latest book: Population Control. I just asked him if he has any set plans for the next book or if he's just in writer's limbo. He says he has some ideas. Then I asked him if he would mind me starting a thread to poll you guys for suggestions. I figured ATS is the ideal focus group!

So....
whatcha got ATS? What's a book topic that you would love to see published? What's a conspiracy theory that you'd love to see investigated? Would you be interested in fiction by Jim Marrs? (a while back he and I were talking about collaborating on a graphic novel version of Gilgamesh, but we ran into some creative differences- I said Enkidu should be like a space man and he said Enkidu should be a Neanderthal, so that stalled the whole project) Or should he stick to his strong suit and keep doing non-fiction exposés?

edit on 21-8-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

A grand book on all things secret.

That'd be interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

That's basically an anthology of all his other books combined! Lol!

Crossfire..............................................JFK
Our Occulted History...............................Secret history of mankind
Psi Spies..............................................Government remote viewing experiments
Lost Secrets of the Gods...........................Ancient secret societies still running amok
The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy.....................Purposeful economic collapse
The Terror Conspiracy Revisited..................9/11
The Rise of the Fourth Reich......................Nazi ideology governing current policy
Above Top Secret...................................Collection of random conspiracies
Rule by Secrecy.....................................Secret government agendas ruled by clandestine groups
Alien Agenda........................................All things alien

Sisterhood of the Rose.............................His only fiction book, Nazi's fascination with the occult

So......what's left????? What should book 12 be?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have first hand experience with corruption in law enforcement. With all the #blacklivesmatter stuff going on and general low esteem for LE, do you think people would buy a book about it?

Or possible MK Ultra/Manchurian Candidate connection with all these mass shootings? (not saying there's a definite connection, it would have to be thoroughly researched)

Or....screw it, reality is too depressing...give us fiction!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Your dad is Jim Marrs? Damn....

I've read all his books.

What Id like to read is an expose/analysis of America as a corporate Oligarchy and it's result in American society and culture and it's connection to Nazi's.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
much as i enjoy jims work at his age he should be enjoying a nice retirement
not running around researching more work!

he has sure earned it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How about a book on how a select few have taken over and run the whole of western media outlets thereby controlling ALL our perceptions on what is happening outside of your near location?
By this method they control what they want you to believe about every aspect of life.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I ain't got a clue,he just about covers everything already.
Maybe a book on Crypto zoology and mysterious places, along the lines of Imbrogno meets Paulides.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Trust me, he needs to stay busy! Lol!

And he stays up late and sleep 'til noon, so it's a pretty cushy 'job'.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
I agree, it's time to here Jims thoughts on the possibility of a Sasquatch and what they could or couldn't be. Another vote for Cryptids.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Perhaps peeking into the workings of how the whole "Arab Spring" came about... could drum up enough material for a fresh book?

non fiction of course

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I thought about this on and off all day. Your Dad writes great stuff. If you two are actually asking I don't mind saying that I think that Mr. Marrs should stick to what he does best and I'd like to see a book by him about the people that comprise what is known in UFOdom as The Aviary. Especially since all that remain are getting up there in years.

Thanks for asking and have a good weekend.

P.S. I know, "The Aviary" is kind of vague, but your Dad knows what it is and all that really matters is what it means to him anyhow and since what he does superbly is investigative work Lord knows we'd get to read some good stuff.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Bybyots because: and there ya go.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'd also like to read Mr. Marr's take on the UFO/occult/paranormal connection. My investigations into "The Valley" makes me think they are all connected.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well I kind of pitched the idea for a paranormal/conspiracy encyclopedia type thing. And he goes, "Oh like this..." and goes to his book shelf and pulls out 2 or 3 books. So....fail on my part. It's already been done.

I'm going to send him the link to this thread, so keep the ideas coming!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I think the Graphic Novel idea you guys had sounds awesome.

Do that.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

For Gilgamesh? Or do you have another suggestion?

Also, if you're casting a vote for Gilgamesh do you think Enkidu should be an alien/spaceman? Or a Neanderthal?

The original story talks about him being covered in hair and having horns (or something like that). I was saying that it's really a space suit with oxygen tubes and the people of the day didn't know how to properly describe it so they just tried to put it into terms they were familiar with.

Neanderthal? Blech. No way.

Like I said, that was the 'irreconcilable difference' that killed the whole project.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: blupblup

For Gilgamesh? Or do you have another suggestion?

Well Gilgamesh is what you were saying... but hey, I'd read a UFO/Alien/Conspiracy based GN too for sure.

Also, if you're casting a vote for Gilgamesh do you think Enkidu should be an alien/spaceman? Or a Neanderthal?

Well he represents nature and is more beast than man, right? Araru created the "Beast man" so I'd say Neanderthal but either way could be good, spaceman is cool too.

The original story talks about him being covered in hair and having horns (or something like that). I was saying that it's really a space suit with oxygen tubes and the people of the day didn't know how to properly describe it so they just tried to put it into terms they were familiar with.

Neanderthal? Blech. No way.

Like I said, that was the 'irreconcilable difference' that killed the whole project.

Well as I said either way would work but if you can settle your differences (lol) I'd definitely read it.

edit on 23/8/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join