It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macedonia migrants: Hundreds rush border forces

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My father was born in 1945 in the Sinai desert in Egypt. It was a British held refugee kamp with schools and stores and everything. There were 72.000 refugees at one point but none of them was a combat able man between 18-40 years. They were all in eastern europe fighting the nazis.

I have two points to raise.... the UN, EU, USA or whatever could organise such refugee camps in a day but they don't. They obviously have other plans regarding these refugees, Europe and our future society.. Think about that.

Second thing is the vast amount of men refugees pouring from the middle east. They are either all big fat cowards or this refugee influx is one big fat Trojan horse.

Either way, we're screwed here.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Think this is bad. The population of Africa will quadruple in a hundred years while the rest of the World will stay largely the same.

If the West wasn't subsidizing all of Africa there wouldn't be hundreds of millions of poor Africans. They simply can't manage their own affairs. It would have been more humane to not have sent aid for all this time.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

It is a trojan horse. They will use these people and illegal Mexicans to crack down on whatever they want whenever they want.

By then 50% of Europe will have been pushed in the opposite direction embracing Nazi-like sentiments and ideas.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: yuppa

Your posting history has shown a pure bias against anything not eastern.

Anti war, thank you very much.

Like I said, your'e dual nature belies your position. Not wiling to help them, but destroying them is okay.

Sending them back home isnt destroying them. Its making them take responsibility for their IN action instead of rewarding cowardice.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It would be great if someone could come up with all of the numbers and figures for the refugee crisis for the various countries currently being inundated by these suffering people: they are arriving by the thousands every single day, and I believe the msm is totally being quiet about just how bad the problem is particularly the msm in Europe, where I don't see a particularly strong response to what is happening.. these people have no food no water no toilettries or facilities and it just seems as though the EU is going to let them migrant from one nation to another in hopes of finally finding the exile for which they are searching.

This is a very complicated problem-- and no one is apprpriately addressing it. Totally shameful. What should be done, is that EU Troops or UN Troops should be sent to Syria and to Lybia, and surrounding countries; they should mobilize there militarily and take control of those nations in order to correct or maintain a grip and some type of control on the problem. They need to do this now.

Good news reporting S&F
edit on 22-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Like I said, your'e dual nature belies your position. Not wiling to help them, but destroying them is okay.

Sending them back home isnt destroying them. Its making them take responsibility for their IN action instead of rewarding cowardice.

The western Militaries are responsible for the hell their country is. Cowards bomb peoples from 20000 feet in air conditioned cock pits.

This is getting boring.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The western Militaries are responsible for the hell their country is. Cowards bomb peoples from 20000 feet in air conditioned cock pits.

This is getting boring.

No the insurgents and terrorist are responsible for drawing the Ire down on them. ALso most deaths were caused by IED's and terrorist setting off bombs in populated areas to make th epeople hate th e Americans/UN.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802I wouldn't be surprised if our governments will be asking for complete freedom to invade any middle-eastern country they wish to. They won't be getting my support though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Spread of islam
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join