It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

If lil' Kim will give the order to start a war which will probably whipe NK from the map his top generals will kill him very soon after. Not all people in NK are delusional and especially not the ones who are well aware of what is happening in the world.... and know Kim is just a human being that bleeds just like the rest of us..... those who are aware are the NK elite.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

NK very well understands this is just them "yapping" with no intention of doing anything. Even NK knows that if they engaged against the South, the US would come in and b*tch slap them down... It would be NK's end if they ever moved on the South with a full on attack, and NK knows this.

Sheer numbers, that is the NK strategy.

They have one of the largest militaries on earth.

I think only China and India have larger.

And they both have many times more people.

Sheer numbers beats technology in most cases.

As no matter how great the technology it can only shoot some much or drop some many bombs before it has to stop and reload.

We ( the US) found this out the hard way fighting China.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm quite sick of the attitude displayed by many ATS members towards the Korean situation.

Clearly, this situation is a tense one, and i, unlike many others here, prefer not to underestimate North Korea and its threats. North Korea has followed through on its recent threats, and they continue to threaten more strikes. The US has suspended its military operations with South Korea and mobilised troops on the border. South Korea threatens brutal retaliation in any further attacks.

This is not a joking matter, and i am quite tired of reading the same bull# posts mocking a head-of-state who is believed to be well-versed in military strategies. Research helps educate people, and i feel that the people who would prefer to joke about North Korea and Kim Jong-un do not have an adequate grasp as to what exactly is going on and the implications it could very well pose to the region. Read more and #post less.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Didnt they say they have some new secret weapons that will leave the world in shock and awe? Stuff we have never seen before. I am guessing the USA will be the target, and if its true that they do have some sort of doomsday device I think it would be best if we left them the hell alone.

I am not too anxious to see what Kim has in store for the USA, at the very least we will be nuked if a war begins, wether by small grenade or suitcase sized nukes or some other type of nuke that we wont be ready for like a stealth one dropped from orbit with its EMP buddies that will leave most non military folks in the stone age.

edit on 21-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: darkbake

This is basically just over propaganda broadcasting. Those are definitely a lot of loudspeakers, but how far into North Korea could the sound get?

Far enough to piss of little Kim I'm guessing.

Jude

That sure doesn't take much. Couple inches?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I'm quite sick of the attitude displayed by many ATS members towards the Korean situation.

Clearly, this situation is a tense one, and i, unlike many others here, prefer not to underestimate North Korea and its threats. North Korea has followed through on its recent threats, and they continue to threaten more strikes. The US has suspended its military operations with South Korea and mobilised troops on the border. South Korea threatens brutal retaliation in any further attacks.

This is not a joking matter, and i am quite tired of reading the same bull# posts mocking a head-of-state who is believed to be well-versed in military strategies. Research helps educate people, and i feel that the people who would prefer to joke about North Korea and Kim Jong-un do not have an adequate grasp as to what exactly is going on and the implications it could very well pose to the region. Read more and #post less.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

Jude

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
they will all be #ed if the north drops a nuk in the south and you all will say well then the north will get #ed well you only need one good nuk going of in the south and the south will be #ed ...............

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh geez. Every year the same spiel .. just get it over with. If you want the war you can have the war.

Nobody will drop nukes - Kim is not retarted but every now and then he needs to get out of his bunker and go all crazy. It's like that annual Las Vegas trip just with Nuclear weapons and a couple million live's on the line. But basically the same. What happens in North Korea stays in North Korea.

At this point I would be fed up if I were SK. Just get him what he wants. Send in two F-22's and he will never say a word again!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting turn...

US and SK halt war drills:

www.militarytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — U.S. defense officials say America's annual military exercise with South Korea has been halted as tensions with North Korea spike and Pyongyang issues threats of war.

The officials say the U.S. is monitoring the situation, but hasn't taken any other military steps. It was unclear if the exercise would resume.

I might be wrong but I can't remember this ever happening whenever NK started shouting.

Anyone else?

Jude

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I agree, I'm sick of the chest puffing up as well.

I get tired of reading "We'll turn em to glass!" and the "In a days time, we'll have it ended"

we have heard this before and yet ...14 years later we were still there

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Nope because likely the U.S is making troop movements for strategic positioning, the ultimatum has been given and it would be foolish to think he will not make good on his threats. A very serious war is on the horizon, I hope diplomacy wins out, however it should be understood the North Korean regime must go, they are a threat to world security.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
well if my neighbor had such speakers yelling to me I would blast his house aswell
thought the north was insane.... the south aint much better !
good example of politics....

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

If your neighbor planted land mines in your drive way, I'm pretty sure loud speakers wouldn't be your next move.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Sheer numbers beats technology in most cases.

As no matter how great the technology it can only shoot some much or drop some many bombs before it has to stop and reload.

I'm sorry, but you can't really believe this, can you?
NK might have the numbers when it comes to soldiers, but that's no good if they're fighting against technology 30 years ahead of anything they have.

Chances are they are significantly exaggerating their numbers too, this is an impoverished nation, one not able to feed its own people, and we're supposed to believe they have some incredible fighting force of manpower?

Their infrastructure is shot to hell, you can have a million soldiers, but they're damn near useless if you can't talk to any of them. The US and SK would knock out their comms within minutes, and easily too.

It really doesn't matter how many soldiers NK has, there is no way they could possibly win against the US and SK.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What if they didn't plant mines in my drive way, what if it was my neighbors friend who wants the feud to start up again?

It's all he said she said right now with no proof with mine mines ecept that some went off. DPRK says it wasn't them.

What if it wasn't? What if it really was Someone close to SK who wants the war started? Why would they want it ? Who knows maybe they like the bloodshed, maybe they make millions on weapons, who knows.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
are the landmines only from the north???? i,m doubt ita reply to: TechniXcality

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I was watching on CNN and they said that although the military exercise were halted,
they again resumed.

Must of been a quick smoke break...

Paju, South Korea (CNN)
The United States suspended, then resumed joint military exercises with South Korea this week after North Korea fired artillery shells across the Demilitarized Zone, Assistant Secretary of Defense David Shear told reporters Friday.

The news of the pause, which happened Thursday, according to Shear, came as stern warnings flew back and forth across the border on the day before a North-imposed deadline for the South to shut off propaganda broadcasts or face war.

"We suspended part of the exercise temporarily in order to allow our side to coordinate with the ROK (Republic of Korea) side on the subject of the exchange fire across the DMZ," Shear said "And the exercise is being conducted now according to plan."

www.cnn.com...
edit on 21-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Yes because theses conclusions have any basis in reality. North Korea regularly makes threats, they engage in this type of behavior yearly, but this time it's the South Koreans or someone close to them blowing their legs off because they are blood thirsty and money hungry, um what?

The truth, North Korea should of been dealt with years ago there's many many reasons for loudspeaker propaganda, in my opinion that's not even enough of a reaction, these guys are continuously expanding their nuclear capability does anyone really want to see a world where North Korea has ICBMs?
edit on 21-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
well if my neighbor had such speakers yelling to me I would blast his house aswell
thought the north was insane.... the south aint much better !
good example of politics....

The south only resumed the loud speakers recently, after the North used land mines to kill and maim SK soldiers.
The South has tried repeatedly to be sensible with the North, and repeatedly it has resulted in the North losing their sh*t a few months later and going on some kind of ranting tirade threatening nuclear Armageddon.

North Korea is an insane nation, actually mentally insane.

These are people who want things for themselves and demand everything on their terms, while their own people starve to death, and while never giving up on their demand that the South become a part of it.

North Korea doesn't want peace, it wants a unified Korea under its mentally deranged leadership, where the vast majority of citizens live in a perpetual state of terror before starving to death.

I have never been more certain that we need to remove him, destroy his military and hand the North over to the South, with support from allies. We need a unified Korea, and it needs to be under the stable leadership of the South.

Nothing will improve in the region until NK is under the control of a stable government.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I guess you never heard of a false flag then

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join