It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Obama Derp derp derp must bash obama derp derp derp

FFS sake this is getting tiring on ATS.

Yes Obama been a pretty lousy president (though probably not the worst the US has had) but to turn EVERY thread into a bash obama thread its getting annoying.....especially when the thread has F all to to about him!

And to compare obama to a tyrant that has had people looked in camps and killed on a hitler esq scale and keeps his subjects in a state of abject poverty and starvation does the north Koreans a disservice!

Hell people like you are so obsessed with obama on such a unnatural scale I would swear your in love with him....

Anyway go take your obama obsession elsewhere and let the grown ups talk about the REAL topic at hand!

edit on 24-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Derp Derp beep beep Obama meeeep Derp Derp beep beep beep meep Obama Derp Derp Derp meep beep beep Obama meep Derp beep meep Obama beep Derp meep meep Obama.I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to gieko

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

# is getting real

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If I could Star this several times, I would.

No political leader, or politician for that matter is going to make every one happy. Some are worse than others.

Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ShinHye

NK deploys 20 air-cushioned landing ships

North Korea has deployed about 20 air-cushioned landing crafts near the inter-Korean sea border as the country ratcheted up its combat readiness despite on-going talks with the South to defuse military tension, military sources said Monday.

About 20 North Korean air-cushioned landing ships have left their home base in the northwestern coastal district Cholsan and come forward to the waters close to Nampo, a port city located far south, the sources said.

Some of the ships are seen moving farther south to reach the Goampo naval base, located about 60 kilometers above the Northern Limit Line in the Yellow Sea, the de facto inter-Korean sea border, the sources said.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I was hoping to see a cooler situation this morning but it looks like the situation actually went into overdrive while I was sleeping.

Jude

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Funny video though I never saw that one, I bet the North Koreans must be furious about it too LOL

You must have been living under a rock (or in North Korea!) if you hadn't heard about the film The Interview.

Google "The Interview North Korea hacks Sony"...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I was hoping to see a cooler situation this morning but it looks like the situation actually went into overdrive while I was sleeping.

Jude

FInally. I got a hundred bucks riding on if NK attacks and it s looking like im going to make me some money on that bet soon.(dont tell them i been egging on Kim on his personal twitter) He so mad be blocked me lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

China Xinhua News ‏@XHNews · 6m6 minutes ago
BREAKING: S. Korea, DPRK reach agreement after emergency contact

(URGENT) Inter-Korean agreement to be announced at 2 a.m. by S. Korea's national security adviser

(URGENT) Koreas end marathon talks aimed at defusing tensions, reach agreement

edit on 24-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

(URGENT) Inter-Korean agreement to be announced at 2 a.m. by S. Korea's national security adviser

Well this is good news!

Also confirmed on BBC. No other info yet though since it's just breaking
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Aww crap.! well there goes the X box 1 i wanted. AH well 6 more weeks of saving i guess. Im so tired of this. NK i s such a tease.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank-goodness, if true. That's the best possible news. It will be interesting to see who blinked, and what if anything it cost other than a loss of face. (Unless somehow, they brilliantly did find an out that prevents that. Which would be quite the diplomatic feat.)

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ebidoki

Well this is good news!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Pffftttttttt. good for the guy i bet money against. stupid koreans....sigh.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well this is good news!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Not really.

Just buys North Korea time to build up there nuclear capabilities so when SHTF they can pack and even more deadly punch.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Thank-goodness, if true. That's the best possible news. It will be interesting to see who blinked, and what if anything it cost other than a loss of face. (Unless somehow, they brilliantly did find an out that prevents that. Which would be quite the diplomatic feat.)

Peace.

Yeah best possible news.....until North Korea does kick off and they have the capability to lob nukes long range.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well this is good news!

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is good for the region momentarily in the long term it's horrible for the world and the region, what happens when these idiots get ICBMs? What will the negotiating table look like then? oh the world really is gearing up for Armageddon it seems. As of now this isn't a true ww3 scenerio ten years twenty years this is a disaster. A utter disaster the time is now! Strike now! End end this remove the tyrannical regime hell bent on destruction!
edit on 24-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

appeasing the aggressor only makes them more aggressive.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Peace.

Yeah best possible news.....until North Korea does kick off and they have the capability to lob nukes long range.

Dead on Crazy. i agree. HEy i know lets send all those refugees/illegal immigrants heading to th eEU to NK and let them live there. the problem would solve itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All they have said is they reached an agreement....nobody knows what that agreement is and NK is still deploying military forces to the borders of SK....as well as 50 subs are unable to be found at this time.

Source

North Korea deployed 20 assault hovercraft to the Yellow Sea on Monday as regional tensions with South Korea continue. The deployment of the hovercraft, which are believed to be heading to the Goampo naval base -- situated just 60 kilometers from the sea border of the heavily fortified Demilitarized Zone with the South -- comes as both sides maintained more aggressive military postures, South Korean News Agency Yonhap reported.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well this is good news!

www.bbc.co.uk...

This is good for the region momentarily in the long term it's horrible for the world and the region, what happens when these idiots get ICBMs? What will the negotiating table look like then? oh the world really is gearing up for Armageddon it seems. As of now this isn't a true ww3 scenerio ten years twenty years this is a disaster. A utter disaster the time is now! Strike now! End end this remove the tyrannical regime hell bent on destruction!

Exactly we should have strike in 2006!

We are already 9 years to late!

The longer we go the worse the bloodbath.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join