It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smithsonian destroying more evidence of alternate human evolution?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This topic is huge (No pun intended) for any human living and should have been for many others now long gone. The idea that the Smithsonian has been involved in such improprieties is hardly new as anyone paying the matter any attention at all will know.

What will the idiotic religious right or the status quo for the idea of human evolution do with this info? Will it go beyond this article? We've all seen this type of article get belittled (another pun not entirely intended) by the so called, rational and educated but will this institution of our histories be held accountable beyond an internet chastising?

Smithsonian deception

edit on 8/21/15 by Hefficide because: fixed broken link

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spookysully

Please explain what they are doing, and summarize and maybe copy parts of the article in question. Not all of us click on every link that comes along, at least I don't. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Link doesn't work!!!
second

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900s

The supposed "Giants" often found in the ancient native mounds in the US where supposedly the Smithsonian carted off for examination were never heard from again.....

Sorta like an archaeological Jimmy Hoffa syndrome.

edit on 21-8-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

The American Institution of Alternative Archeology, which is the organisation making this claim when the original article was published in the World news, doesn't exist and one of the other articles running in the same paper is

The famous puppet of Miss Piggy was allegedly sexually assaulted by star comedian turned sexual predator, Bill Cosby,

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

end thread/
edit on 21-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk
The famous puppet of Miss Piggy was allegedly sexually assaulted by star comedian turned sexual predator, Bill Cosby,

Well, she did get around.

I'm sure Kermitt has a few interesting stories to tell.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Simple search shows this is all made up. Snopes shows references and explains rumor very well. And since when does a museum label things "classified"?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Whether this article comes from a trusted source or not, is irrelevant. Has been known for a while , actually I'd rather say has been rumored for a long time that Smithsonian has hid artifacts, discoveries and things that can put to question paradigms from human evolution to how far back goes human civilization and so forth. Stephen Qualye is well known for his research on the giants and over the years I've heard some unbelievable claims coming out of his mouth.

Bottom line, the fact that this specific "news" is posted in a website with no credible source doesn't nullify what Smithsonian might have been doing over the decades.

p.s. It appears that this news is somehow old. I found a source that dates in 2013

Has The Smithsonian Hidden Evidence of Ancient Giants on Earth
edit on 21-8-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Your earlier source is so credible that its using well known photoshopped pictures as evidence

www.snopes.com...

originally posted by: Telos
Bottom line, the fact that this specific "news" is posted in a website with no credible source doesn't nullify what Smithsonian might have been doing over the decades.

Of course it does, there is no credible evidence for these claims

edit on 21-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

when in fact, there are hundreds of thousands of burial mounds all over America which the Natives claim were there a long time before them, and that show traces of a highly developed civilization, complex use of metal alloys and where giant human skeleton remains are frequently found but still go unreported in the media and news outlets,” he explains.

If that were true they would still find the odd burial mound (they do) and somewhere there'd be a "12 foot skeleton" found, even just one on display somewhere. Or his hat, shoe, monster spear, whatever.

No?

Okay…

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What will the idiotic religious right

Why does every single event that comes up become associated with the religious right ? Can there not be a religious left ? Or is the religious right the only "idiotic" religious organization ? Mistake OP. Or else have some links that show proof of the Idiotic Religious Right involved with the Smithsonian cover-up. You had me interested up until then.....

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk
Your earlier source is so credible that its using well known photoshopped pictures as evidence

www.snopes.com...

Two words: George Soros...

Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source. The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an "Internet Propaganda Arm" pushing these views. The Democratic Alliance has been reported to instruct Fundees to not disclose their funding source.

Snopes Exposed - George Soros and Leftists Fund it

This couple is in the tank for Obama. There are many alleged statements they have listed on their site as a hoax and yet you can go to Youtube yourself and find the video of Obama actually saying these things. So you see, you cannot and should not… trust Snopes.com, ever, for anything that is remotely political! I don’t even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes anymore. So goes modern journalism. There are cropping up numerous sites and blogs that openly challenging Snopes’s findings, opinions, and outright claims. Many people still think Snopes.com is neutral and they can be trusted as factual. We need to make sure everyone is aware that… that is a hoax in itself.

Snopes Exposed

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros..

The unreliable and condescending people who run Snopes.com have chosen to belittle and ridicule factual evidence that contradicts the official narrative about the attacks of 9/11. They have chosen to ignore evidence that exposes the many 9/11- related lies told by the Bush administration, stooping so low as to title this particular piece: "Flights of Fancy!"

Snopes Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes... We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros! Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I was just commenting yesterday, On how the Smithsonian was more of an institution for keeping any damning evidence out of public view. The Smithsonian destroyed many Giant bones, many of which were found underneath huge Earth mounds. The mounds would later be explained as being part of an Indian burial grounds. Well everyone knows that you don't dig up an Indian burial grounds, or you get bad Ju Ju or certainly an early death. LOL. The perfect explanation to put fear into anyone wanting to explore further into the mounds. Way back before all this was implemented, some mounds were excavated, one very close to were I live, Spiro mounds. There they found bones, some Reddish hair, Armour, a shield, and I think even a massive sword. There is talk that the Giants civilization stretched from the Ohio River valley down to the Gulf of Mexico. and may have gone much further, all the way to the California coast and beyond. Catalina Island comes up a lot, were the remains of thousands of Giant bones were found.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

5 words :

American Institution of Alternative Archeology

i brand the above "a ficticious organisation "

there is more to life than snopes.com

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Science and all other forms of 'education' can no longer be trusted...

As quoted below, it has become a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

originally posted by: CaptainLJB
...there's tons of excavations of Giants, most of which were sent to the Smithsonian to...disappear! It's the same story over and over again: skeletons found and lost. It's a cover-up, trust me. There's just too many records of these things being dug up, not to mention Indian testimony that their ancestors fought these big guys. Everything points to the Mound-Builders being Giants...

To those who investigate allegations of archaeological cover-ups, there are disturbing indications that the most important archaeological institute in the United States, the Smithsonian Institute, an independent federal agency, has been actively suppressing some of the most interesting and important archaeological discoveries made in the Americas.

www.onelight.com...

It is true there were giants that roamed the earth. The reason we see no archeological evidence is because the government has the Smithsonian Institute come and take away the findings to their warehouse. Why do they intentionally do this you may ask? Because the archeological findings would prove the Biblical account of creation, and they can't as easily deceive the world into believing the lies we have all been taught. www.wearesmrt.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
if they did discover something like giant skeletons of any sort that is not a dinosaur then "yes" they should tell the public and include pics , all kinds of different beings may very well have lived on this planet in the past

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just one giant human bone please, from any country, anyone ?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900s

The supposed "Giants" often found in the ancient native mounds in the US where supposedly the Smithsonian carted off for examination were never heard from again.....

Sorta like an archaeological Jimmy Hoffa syndrome.

It's no wonder we don't know who we are and where we came from.

When even the (Good Guys) are destroying our History.

We are pretty much screwed.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

you give " the smithsonian " far too much credit - they are one insitution in one country

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This topic was posted on ATS last December. It currently resides where it belongs, in the LOL forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join