It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only three in each generation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I had a dream, just a voice, calmly said, only three are chosen to carry the legacy, only three can endure the pain and only three can give it further. So i wondered what the dream meant, it was all black?

In history we had many three combined with birth and destruction.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

weird. Well when i summoned an Alien i was with 2 friends. However one of those friends isn't my friend anymore. And a year prior to that i had my first alien encounter with a different friend. All together that's 4 people myself included but if i seperate myself then by technicality i'v shown E.T to 3 people so far. Not including the times i'v brought UFOs for people to look at, or pointed them out to people when coincidentally people happen to be nearby and im impulsively shout to them.

It's likely though that your message is meant for you though and not me as i'm just a random alien summoner. Interesting to note, My one friend named Kyle who was with me during the E.T summoning for my second experience has said more than a couple times * Maybe it was the power of Three, Maybe three is a signifigant number?* Though, i will never know as i'v summoned E.T with only one person present. But together though as mentioned showed them to 3 people. I guess that has signifigance of it's own.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
What. You can summon aliens at will or it has been successful 3 times. I have loads of questions but maybe you can answer them by giving a brief description.
Please

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
I had a dream, just a voice, calmly said, only three are chosen to carry the legacy, only three can endure the pain and only three can give it further.

Only three can give it further what?
Without another word, that sentence doesn't make a whole lot of sense, sorry.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

Only three can carry the legacy and take it further while enduring the pain it may cause.
I would assume the OP is able to figure out what the "legacy" is after examining what's going on in his life right now.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I don't know if your three relates to this three.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
if it has anything to do with angels, I might have some insight....
you really need to give a little more insight.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

with druids it is always three. are you one? besides , what legacy, what pain? are you celtic? there are billions suffering worse than you are, so... some more insights?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
What. You can summon aliens at will or it has been successful 3 times. I have loads of questions but maybe you can answer them by giving a brief description.
Please

At will since i have an established connection. But.

Depends where you live, If you're in a city it might be harder.

But here are some protips. Pick a spot to watch the night sky. If you stand outside long enough in sucession each day it dramatically increases your chances of being noticed.
Once they notice you, Then summoning them is a lot more plausible. The E.T specifically are looking for people who are either looking for them. Or in locations where humans arn't typically found. Such as deep in the bush. For hundreds of thousands of years humans have went on pilgramages into the *bush* to have vision quests, gain contact with the *animal spirits* and to seek higher knowledge not typically found in society.

This is why many people encounter them out in * The middle of nowhere*. Summoning them takes some dedication and perseverence however. Well gaining that dedication you are 100% able to see and spot UFOs.
As for summoning them after a link has been established you must then shout out loud at the top of your lungs. I am here for the creator, Show yourself. Make your presence known to me ( or us if with someone). Or say * I am here for the great Creator. Show me the Transformers! Make your presence known to me ( Us).

Best of luck.

The REAL Transformers, and not the robots from the cartoon.

The name "Transformer" comes from Salishan tribes of the Northwest Coast, where it is a literal translation of the name of a certain type of mythological figure or god (also rendered as "Changer" or "He Who Changes.") These Transformer characters are very prominent throughout the Northwest Coast. In some tribal traditions, the Transformer figure creates men from animals, animals from men, or both; in all of them, he transforms the landscape and changes monsters into ordinary creatures or inanimate objects. In some tribes, the Trickster and Transformer characters have merged together, usually in the character of Coyote or Raven (who are sometimes referred to as "Trickster-Transformer figures" for that reason.) Although the name "Transformer" comes from the Northwest Coast and is not used by tribes from other regions, the character traits of the Transformer figure-- and some of the typical Transformer stories-- are sometimes ascribed to culture heroes or other mythological figures throughout Native North America. For this reason, those heroes and gods are often referred to as transformers by folklorists as well, even if their transformation of the world may be secondary to their monster-slaying adventures, teaching of civilization and culture to the people, and/or trickster behavior.

edit on pm80000003115Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:31:36 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'll try it next time I'm out in the forest.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thank you for replying.
I did misunderstand, I think of contact with nature as not being an alien sorry. I firmly believe we can contact the controlling force of nature. My research has led me to some very interesting believers in this contact throughout history.
I believe all thought does not originate from within. Most of what we think is the communication, we just don't understand it. That little voice in you r head you call thought is really contact.
If all thought was internal then it would be memory and that implies we already know everything.
But you already know this.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

He didn't say contact with nature, he said its easier to summon or find UFOs when you are not in or near a city. If you've read a lot of ufo encounters of the 2nd and 3rd and 4th kind, a lot of them take place in rural areas, which makes sense because they probably don't want a whole bunch of witnesses. Although there have been some mass sightings/abductions, they are very rare compared to those involving 1 to 3 individuals.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I tried but I'm not quite sure what we saw. Almost as soon as we set up camp a bright light appeared in the distance. I'd forgotten what to shout and shouting there and then may have been interpreted as a distress signal so I concentrated on thinking strongly about making contact. The light intensified for a while. Then my companion, who is on a different path from me, said "I think the government put things there for us to discover". At that moment the light suddenly dimmed to being hardly visible. It remained visible for a short while, increasing in brightness a little then dimming again. Looking hard I could see two lights which were visible for a few minutes then they were gone.

The rest of the night was spent successfully communicating with the Pig Spirit and the night birds. I just hope no one sneaked up and got video of me dancing around singing to the pigs. I may disguise myself with face paint next time just in case. In the early hours Shamanic drumming started up close by and continued for some time. The wilderness is crowded here in the UK.

To keep on the topic of the thread. We've all heard of 'The Three Little Pigs'. There are many times three semi-domesticated free living pigs in each generation in the Forest of Dean. We stumbled across two groups and one group wandered into our camp. I only saw one fully grown adult amongst them. Perhaps in each of these generations there are only three little pigs who can make the changes.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
So it is nature /

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Read his post.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

i meant aliens, He is correct. Native americans confused them for being animal spirits because they are shapeshifters.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Interesting though. I imagine you only had a vague UFO sighting because your signifigant other would probably be traumatized by the event.

Sounds like you had a rather interesting night though. I hope you get a more defined sighting next time.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
is the '3' a group that span history like Buddha - Christ - Mohammad...(as a day is as 1,000 years so those 3 enlightened ones arrived in 600bc-32ad-700ce)

or must the '3' or trident/trinity be contemporaneous like artists/theologians/architects/generals/etc.
who all combine to create a Paradigm shift in the collective consciousness?

?
iow.... tell us the limits of this 'generation' thing the 'voice' spoke of,,,, gotta been more telepathy going on than you let on

edit on th31144055203125202015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thank you for that it is interesting. I shall read some on native American culture. A subject I have only skirted around. Whatever it is it communicates through metaphore and we interpret this with our own level of intelligence/consciousness. If we can understand inter dimensional beings then that's what we metaphore with. religious people see angels, animal spirits by pagans etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Was there anything else stated in the dream? I know most times I have a hard time remembering, but over the course of the day or even later in the week my mind starts filling in the gaps. So since this was posted a couple of days ago has there been anything further to add to this idea? Three can come in the form of many things so guess the question is in what way and what direction was the voice speaking of?

new topics

top topics

join