It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Madison leak 2.0: new dump is twice as large, and includes CEO's emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

As the state's leading opposition research firm, our law office routinely searches public records, online databases and websites of all types to provide clients with comprehensive reports

And the research people used his email for the sign up.

I bet his wife's gut feelings know whether he has been messing around.

edit:

So his crew is looking for mud against others. haha. turn about is fair play.

edit on 8/21/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Queens man pleads guilty to killing wife and 2 daughters

I understand what both of you are saying. And I don't completely disagree. But to me, the loss of one innocent life is a travesty. I'm not saying the SO's of these people don't deserve to know. I'm saying innocent lives are more important than us living out our feelings of betrayal vicariously through the innocent people who will have their lives destroyed. There will be no winners from this disclosure.

Meh. Then again, what's a few lives when we can all feel that rush of revenge, and satiate our wrath? Let the games begin!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

originally posted by: Brotherman
Who really cares? I mean why would anyone care about Ashley Madison or who's effing who? Marriage today is bull mostly and society today is hurting in growing pains because massively changing. I remember when salesmen would come by when I was a child trying to sell wild life fact files or encyclopedia Britannica, today you have google n this crap.

Ever have concrete proof you've been cheated on?

Suffice it to say, some people don't take it as lightly as you supposedly would.

Ok now instead of my comment about ashley Madison your comment is about me and my stance? Let me ask you, what business is it of yours if Tom is effing Shirley if Shirley is married to David? Yeah its not any of mine, I could care less.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How shallow we have become. We wallow in the misery of others.

Perhaps it's the right time to invest in morticians and divorce lawyers. Both businesses will be spiking in a few weeks to months.

On the bright side we get a few cheap laughs and the ability to point fingers.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I just want to go on record that my email has been hacked numerous times by hackers on the interwebs, deepwebs, underwebs and probably the Chinese and North Koreans. IF my email shows up on any lists it is no doubt there as a part of a vast right/left wing conspiracy to discredit me.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I've never been cheated on. So for me it's not about revenge. It's about tolerating a large swath if society to be sociopathic and impact it has on the rest if society. More people are getting hurt by this behavior than just the significant others. If the person is allowed to be that bankrupt in fibre imagine what they are doing to just about everybody they meet in the world whether they are aware if it or not. If you're that morally deficient what are the odds your going to inadvertently have it spill into every aspect if your life and everyone you meet. If the guy is comfortable cheating and backstabbing he's probably comfortable cutting you off in traffic or not saying anything to the person in front if them at the check out line who drops some cash.

I think quashing this type of mentality and saying no its not ok for you to be a sociopath masquerading as a normal person is better in the long run. Than the immediate fall out. Which is temporary but allowing society to degrade along this type is slippery slope is potentially catastrophic in the long run which is why these hackers were doing the right thing.

I agree a life lost us a tragedy. Put the blame on the person who instigated it not the messenger. They are the person at fault the cheater who decided to screw over his family for indulgence. And the scum happy to make money on this behavior.

If society feels a guy selling crack on the street corners is bad then what's the difference between the crack dealer ruining the community and lives and Ashley madison

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Queens man pleads guilty to killing wife and 2 daughters

I understand what both of you are saying. And I don't completely disagree. But to me, the loss of one innocent life is a travesty. I'm not saying the SO's of these people don't deserve to know. I'm saying innocent lives are more important than us living out our feelings of betrayal vicariously through the innocent people who will have their lives destroyed. There will be no winners from this disclosure.

Meh. Then again, what's a few lives when we can all feel that rush of revenge, and satiate our wrath? Let the games begin!

I feel bad for the kids that will be wrapped up in this mess. They are the true innocents here. I come from a broken home and know the BS that one has to deal with from it. It will either make you a stronger individual like myself or it will destroy some.

I am one of the few that takes the negatives in my life and shape how I live in the future. Not to repeat the things I have dealt with like abuse, molestation, drugs, alcoholism. Most folks that deal with these things are doomed to repeat them and that's not fair to the kids that might not otherwise would have to deal with a broken home situation.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

lol as an entertaining aside- I couldn't prove my wife of 18 years was cheating but knew she was....

Hired PI's - waste of 2 grand.
Tried her cell phone - encrypted like Ft. Knox
Her imac - locked down with new password...
No receipts, no compromising plane tickets, no napkins from late night hotels....

FINALLY - i remembered her Nikon Elf digital travel camera. Can you believe she didn't delete any of her travel photos!!

THOUSANDS of digital shots from 5 major "business trips" to exotic countries with her work F buddy in a hundred compromising scenes. I was one of the lucky ones to find out so concretely- she even denied he was her lover for 2 weeks till she gave up. Too many people get cheated on, predominantly by men but of course women too - so this hack is a TRUE godsend!!!

** PLEASE SEND A SEARCHABLE ONLINE DATABASE SOON GOD!! ** LOL.

So many of the search for cheaters sites are so overwhelmed they're unreachable. I just want dirt on her work colleagues now!! Too many of them cheat, all powerful people types.

(It MUST be the end times
)
edit on 8/21/2015 by drphilxr because: formatting -argh

edit on 8/21/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I'll tell you why: People who are dumb enough to cheat on AM / ADF and use their .gov / .mil address are cheating on my dime, and ought to be publically shamed, humiliated and fired for gross incompetence.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I find irony in all this. During a time when certain elements of society are screaming about the sanctity of marriage, marriage as only being between a man and a woman, gays are destroying the institution of marriage, blah blah blah. From the looks of it, seems that all those heteros on Ashley Madison (that site was around well before even my state legalized gay marriage) were doing an amazing job ruining the sanctity of their marriages without the help of the homos. So let me get this straight, marriage is not about two men or two women, but one man, one woman, his secretary, the pool boy, her co-worker, the stripper down at Kittens, the dude she met in an online chatroom, the mailman, the maid, and the nanny? Ok. Gotcha.

I feel really terrible for the victims of the cheaters, but honestly, I feel no sympathy for the cheaters. They made a choice to cheat on their spouses, to hurt the people who may or may not love them, and to be liars. Instead of being man/woman enough to confront whatever it is in their marriages that is causing the wandering eye, and either fix the marriage or end it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So I just looked up Ashley Madison in wikipedia and have been reading the article. The whole article was mpretty eye opening, but this part caught my attention:

70% of Ashley Madison's users are male

What strikes me here "family values" advocates tend to also be mainly male. You know, the ones that believe feminists are out to get their families. I have noticed these same people overwhelmingly blame women and feminism for breaking up marriages. The same ones that don't see it a big issue to hang out in strip clubs or have affairs while the wife is at home taking care of the kids. I know the type all too well.

More and more, these extremely vocal "family values advocates" are turning out to be the biggest hypocrites with closets that resemble crypts. THEY are the ones who have been destroying marriage long before it was even safe for gays to peek out of the closet.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Klassified
I don't suppose anyone cares about the innocent people who will be hurt, or worse, from the fallout of this?

On one hand I see it this way, if your names on that list because you were looking for some infidelity in your marriage then innocence is out the window.

On the other hand, people do some dumb crap in an act of passion. This could be very volatile for some folks and I hope they make it out alive.

Emotional hurt is okay in my book as I feel they deserve it, folks just need to keep a cool head and keep the physical retaliation out of it.

Who is talking about the cheater? I could care less about them, but what about the spouse, the children?

If the cheater has children and now their whole world is spiraling out of control because mommy and daddy are coming unglued thanks to this ... those are the ones I feel sorry for, and I haven't seen much acknowledgement of that very real collateral damage anywhere, just lots of pointing and laughing at the cheaters.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So I just looked up Ashley Madison in wikipedia and have been reading the article. The whole article was mpretty eye opening, but this part caught my attention:

70% of Ashley Madison's users are male

What strikes me here "family values" advocates tend to also be mainly male. You know, the ones that believe feminists are out to get their families. I have noticed these same people overwhelmingly blame women and feminism for breaking up marriages. The same ones that don't see it a big issue to hang out in strip clubs or have affairs while the wife is at home taking care of the kids. I know the type all too well.

More and more, these extremely vocal "family values advocates" are turning out to be the biggest hypocrites with closets that resemble crypts. THEY are the ones who have been destroying marriage long before it was even safe for gays to peek out of the closet.

I am female AND a family values advocate and this appalls me.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As it should.

I am aware of many female family values advocates. I was making the point that the loudest and most militant are overwhelmingly men, and more and more we find these same "paragons of virtue" are big fat stinking hypocritical bags of vice.

Personally, I have no problem with someone who holds specific family values as sacred and important, so long as they are walking the walk. But when they are screeching their nonsense about gays, feminists, commies, or whatever are ruining the family, yet their own personal lives would not be out of place on an episode of Jerry Springer, well.....

That makes them hypocrites, and makes it hard to take anything they are saying seriously. They want to dictate to the rest of us a lifestyle that they themselves can't even uphold beyond public appearances.

It's the same reason I can't take these eco-fascists and the AGW paranoia seriously. Telling the rest of us we are ruining the environment driving to work while they fly their gas hog jets all over with their mansions that have the energy needs of a third world nation to operate. Same principle.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join