It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airbus going LENR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Looks like Airbus are not waiting for Lockheed breakthroughs and are putting together a workshop for Low Energy Nuclear Reaction powerplants.

The workshops purpose is to discuss hydrogen gas loading. Its website contains this description: “Hydrogen gas loading is a promising technology to reliably create thermal and nuclear anomalies.”

Going further into it looks like they are leaning towards Chinese breakthroughs in new ways of low energy energy sources.
Airbus workshop

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

not sure if airbus is putting this on but are helping support the workshop.

11th International Workshop on Anomalies in 
Hydrogen Loaded Metals in Airbus Toulouse on October 15th-16th 2015

Thanks to David F. it is now official that ISCMNS with a noticeable support of Airbus, organize the 11th workshop on anomalies in hydrogen loaded metals.

regardless. It's very interesting.
edit on 20-8-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Were the first ten actually scientific conferences, or just for supporters of some claims? In other words, have the first ten actually accomplished anything?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: StanFL

They are leaning heavily on Chinese breakthroughs it looks like.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Do you have a link to those Chinese breakthroughs?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: StanFL

I googled.. It is just more support for the Rossi E-Cat stuff. No new experiments, or have you something else in mind?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Any links to these breakthroughs?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Chinese government researcher Songsheng Jiang reports achieving a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) in a hydrogen-loaded nickel wire. In an email to Frank Acland Jiang reported that the reaction lasted for around 80 minutes and generated around 240 watts of heat.

Chinese LENR

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger

Chinese government researcher Songsheng Jiang reports achieving a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) in a hydrogen-loaded nickel wire. In an email to Frank Acland Jiang reported that the reaction lasted for around 80 minutes and generated around 240 watts of heat.

Chinese LENR
So he's playing with nickel and hydrogen, the elements that make nickel-hydrogen batteries. Nothing in the report tells me he's got LENR and not a battery.

www.mpoweruk.com...

Nickel-metal-hydride batteries are related to sealed nickel-cadmium batteries and only differ from them in that instead of cadmium, hydrogen is used as the active element at a hydrogen-absorbing negative electrode (anode).

If there is something anomlaous besides battery operation I'd expect Rossi would have been in full production by now, so I doubt there is, but if a third party lab can prove it THAT would be interesting. Right now it looks more like copycat claims of Rossi's types of claims where he never got a real third party report, that I know of, though he tried to make it seem that way.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

expect a press release within 30 days.

and...

meetings.vtools.ieee.org...
edit on 7-10-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Well within 30 days we should know.

top topics

join