It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Curiosity Rover Photo - Dead Alien Figure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just found a video on youtube of this discussion reviewing a photo of what looks to be a very small alien looking figure petrified or fossilized. Im no good at analysis so all the experts and skeptics are encouraged. The video was published a week ago so it's fresh.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

The video channel has lots of these types of videos so everyone if you find something else we can all analyze from there please post it here or if you like make a new thread. There are five videos that explore individually a different mars photo. This video shows what looks like two aliens trying to fix a spaceship? mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

This next one shows an alien head statue, but because of the side perspective it could just be a result of how we make faces out of rocks subconsciously. I'll leave it up to you all to decide - mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 20-8-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
any pics available,im on dial up,and by the time I download the vids disclosure would have happened

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

the original pictures are right above the embedded video link

but just for you

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The video to straight up looks like a fossilized humanoid to me...

And the second picture of the side view of what appears to be a stone head reminds me of this stone faces

My opinion on this is, well what do you think?

Peace

edit on 20-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: corrections

edit on 20-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Looks familiar to me...

It looks exactly like Rock Biter from The Neverending Story.

I really do hope one of these is real one day. That would just make my lifetime!
edit on 8/20/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Every time I see images like this all I see are cool looking rocks. Except for that one that looked metallic a while back, that still has me scratching my head.

Anyway, not trying to take away anything from this thread since I really can't comment other then, "Cool looking rocks!"

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's amazing what changing the colour of rocks on Mars can do.

When you look at the originals without any tampering (specific highlighting and darkening) they really look just like rocks.

imo.

I'm a believer by the way...

But not with these ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
After seeing so many of these threads, I do not believe that they are all 'just rocks'. These are quite intriguing!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
It's amazing what changing the colour of rocks on Mars can do.

When you look at the originals without any tampering (specific highlighting and darkening) they really look just like rocks.

imo.

I'm a believer by the way...

But not with these ones.

Sometimes coloring is necessary for the hard boiled non-believers, until an archeologist puts some brush over it to expose whats really underneath, the best we can do for now is add coloring to it to enhance the features.

Hopeful that's all that was done, and not like literally paint a face on a rock...lol

Peace
edit on 20-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: corrected belivers to non-believers...damn

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Yeah hopefully, but from zooming in on the originals it really does appear they've been manipulated a little rather than just enhanced.

Could be wrong, I'm not an expert, but it appears that way.

Edit: Specifically the 1st one.
edit on 20-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

That was kind, OP! S&F for you!,

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
a reply to: hiddenNZ

the original pictures are right above the embedded video link

but just for you

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I found another martian Cat's bum spider in that last pic!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
Just found a video on youtube of this discussion reviewing a photo of what looks to be a very small alien looking figure petrified or fossilized. Im no good at analysis so all the experts and skeptics are encouraged. The video was published a week ago so it's fresh.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

The video channel has lots of these types of videos so everyone if you find something else we can all analyze from there please post it here or if you like make a new thread. There are five videos that explore individually a different mars photo. This video shows what looks like two aliens trying to fix a spaceship? mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

This next one shows an alien head statue, but because of the side perspective it could just be a result of how we make faces out of rocks subconsciously. I'll leave it up to you all to decide - mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

No offence but I stopped the first video at 20 seconds. Why? 20 seconds of cgi intro. They are not there to break news, they are there to get views. It rhymes too.

no, I prefer my evidence unadulterated. sans cheesy intros, music, and glorious youtube hit winning value.

besides. what exactly dies a dead/petrified alien look like? Maybe it's a deformed martian. Martians are aliens if they come from mars.
edit on 21-8-2015 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

lol what? By your logic tv news isnt to inform but simply to get views since it also has a cgi intro and we shouldnt watch it for the same principle you just gave. Every video has an intro to present something no matter what, it gives the presentation a professional appeal. You're not being realistic at all sn0rch...

No one is saying martians aren't aliens if they come from mars....what are you even talking about?????
edit on 21-8-2015 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I swear everytime NASA releases photos form Mars there's an alien spaceship or a alien-crab or a dead alien or a dead alien-crab, EVERYTIME it has to be something like this, it's never a normal photo of rocks and hills.
I wonder how those guys still have their jobs..they make the same mistakes over and over again "For God's sake Steve, you forgot to photoshop the dead alien-crab again."

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: saudi
"For God's sake Steve, you forgot to photoshop the dead alien-crab again."

Steve's response: "Nah boss, no worries someone on youtube will photoshop that for me, until it gets all colorful and all blurred enough to hide the alien body...that should take care of itself..(does an evil laugh) hahahahaha"

Peace

edit on 21-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The roman nose of the first sample is amazing! he is probably an It-alien

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

heeey man...that spider thing looks pretty damning. That can't be a rock. No way. Excellent find. Have you brought this to Curiosity anomalies thread ?

edit:

can you pinpoint the link of the pic where you found this ?
edit on 21-8-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: weirdguy

heeey man...that spider thing looks pretty damning. That can't be a rock. No way. Excellent find. Have you brought this to Curiosity anomalies thread ?

edit:

can you pinpoint the link of the pic where you found this ?

I made a thread awhile ago here :-)

As for the OP pics they are neat. At first I could not spot the lady she was talking so much about, but I could see it after some time. (so I guess good ol' pareidolia)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

yeh I know that was really cool. I was using the 2nd pic as reference for the 1st.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join