It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems I'm a sucker for punishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If she said she isn't interested then leave it alone. You might have come on too strong with your confession and that scares women away. However if it was causing you anxiety not to reveal your feelings then it was good for you to have got it out of your system. Just might have come off better if you had said it in a less pleading sort of way, which I think you may have done. If you really backed off as soon has she had told you she didn't feel the same, I see no reason for the jerk to have called you to say leave her alone.

Sounds like her coming back messed with your head and reignited your love for her, but you had survived the last 14 years without her and you will survive the next 14 and more. Best to just leave it be and move on with your life. As hard as that is to do.

Love hurts. I hope you do find someone else.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sorry to read of your plight Chad , there is not much I can say to help other than now you have told her how you feel that seed of knowledge is planted , she knows you are there and care deeply for her.

The fact you have moved away is probably good for you and her , for you as you can get on with your life without bumping in to her plus as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder perhaps she will miss what she no longer has.

I wish you well mate , chin up.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My last message to the guy was that if she wants me to leave her alone she'll tell me.

His reply was "ok let her say bye"

I didn't reply but later this arvo she asked me what was said, so I told her exactly what happened, that I verbally abused him but he was the one threatening violence. Apparently his and my stories don't match so I sent her screen shots of his and my discussion, she's not pissed at me anymore for going off at him..

I'm too old for this stuff!

Especially when I still don't get the girl, but at least this guys true colours may be starting to show.

edit on 21/8/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hi Chad.

I'm a sucker for punishment too...

Follow your Heart, that's the point of life isn't it?
Just be really careful - jail sucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join