It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's A Divorce Lawyer Orgy: "Ashley Madison Hack Is The Best Thing To Happen Since Moses"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WP4YT

Yeah I've heard.
I was just interacting.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Different people different views. Is what it is. What I am really hoping for is that we don't have some crazy jealous spouses and people lose their lives over this. Of the bomb that has exploded, hope the truely crazy stays in check.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I wouldn't dare be naive enough in today's world to put up with a marriage contract. It's slavery for both parties. A generation ago okay it made more sense, but the cultural shifts means societies game has changed. Only young people I see getting married are suckers destined for heartbreak and ruin.

This leak pushes the trend further along hopefully. Less people will see value worthy of the associated risks of marriage.

So it's marraige as Risk Management; you might have a point..it's sad though to hear marraige spoken of and treated as a as some type of business risk or issue..

The year is 2015-2016 It's simply not the 1950's anymore.. Perhaps the problem is the music America listens to. Remember grandparents, and how they were raised?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: olaru12
The Europeans are laughing their ass off at Americans. Sexuality in America is so distorted and pseudo puritanical is borders on a nation wide schizo affective disorder. I new I should have picked up a LL.M along the way to my piled higher and deeper.

You better check again because a lot of the email addresses on file are from .uk domains, with lots being official government email addresses from members of parliament.

Whoa! I was totally unaware of this.. it would be good to find a link to add with that info..

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the title of this thread. The Ashley Madison has been a great saga to watch. It's like they were almost asking for it...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I wouldn't dare be naive enough in today's world to put up with a marriage contract. It's slavery for both parties. A generation ago okay it made more sense, but the cultural shifts means societies game has changed. Only young people I see getting married are suckers destined for heartbreak and ruin.

This leak pushes the trend further along hopefully. Less people will see value worthy of the associated risks of marriage.

I understand that you feel this way.
I sincerely hope you never plan on having children.
A father who plans to leave his children
at some point should never become a father.
If you are a woman,
know that you are purposely cheating your children
out of a real and bonding relationship with their father.
Please for the sake of the future generations,
don't have children if you have
this feeling about relationships in general.

edit on 8Thu, 20 Aug 2015 20:07:10 -0500pm82008pmk204 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: tony9802

I'm of the opinion that husbands and wives have a right to know, but also if you pay for security and instead find your data revealed there is a huge problem. This is sad, but people cheat it happens all the time it can almost be expected in today's marriages, if cheating is the deal breaker for you then you should not get married. Anyway it's both a good and bad thing that the data is reveled.

If you feel this way, please never get married.
If you feel this way, you will cheat because you think it is normal.
You will then destroy some poor woman's heart.
Also, please don't have children either, because if you plan
to cheat if you marry, then you will at some point
abandon your children, which will devastate them.

It's ok to feel like this,
but since you do please don't
inflict yourself on some poor woman
and definitely don't breed and run.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Good on whoever did this so people may know the truth. I have been cheated on and it hurts BAD especially when they leave you for that person on top of not even giving you a reason why.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What the hell is wrong with you! Why are talking to me like that woman!" You can feel this way but don't breed thanks"! Yea right!!

Let me put this in perspective evidently your sorely missing, I was married for seven years she cheated on me then one day up and left with our three kids with this man who has four children so together they are a family of seven and including them two nine.

My daughter now calls his boys step brothers btw we are still legally married, also she's addicted to amphetamine prescribed by the doctor and she weighs about 100lbs soaking wet.

After this happened to me Ive been tempted to hate all women, and just use them for sex. Though that temptation is there, I still use logic, I judge people by their own merits, and do my damnedest not to broad brush.

Now the reason I have these feelings about cheating is because I have been cheated on, and frankly the reality is most people cheat like it or not. I don't like it I hate it, it destroys family's my whole point is it's about forgiveness.

Forgiveness is key, and if I can conquer that one thing I will be a better man for sure, be careful who you talk to you like that, you never know where someone is coming from or why.
edit on 20-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
According to Google there are 318 million people in the USA.

Ashley Madison claimed to have 35 million people sign up.

That's 11% of the USA's population, just to put things into perspective.

For the record, Ashley Madison has accounts from all over the world.

When news of this hack first happened, there was a map going around that showed which countries had the most accounts. I think it could be broken down by the country, state, and even county (not sure if it's an interactive map or if there are separate maps for each of these).

When I saw that, I became convinced that defense contractors and/or government agencies were involved in Ashley Madison, just as they are w/Facebook.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There's also this.

Twisting the knife for Avid Life, the Impact Team wrote that 90 to 95 percent of Ashley Madison's users were male: “Chances are your man signed up on the world’s biggest affair site, but never had one. He just tried to.”

link
edit on 20-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
People who cheat need to get what's coming to them.

The only concern I have is anyone who was registered under the "gay" category in countries where being gay may get you jailed or a death penalty charge, or where adultery may get you the same.

Other than that, cheaters gotta cheat, haters gotta hate.

Cheaters have to know that sooner or later they'll be caught. Sites like this just make sure it's sooner.

If your husband / wife is cheating on you, better you find out now than years later.

What's even better out of this whole thing is that the hackers are saying that 95% of the female profiles on the site were completely faked, so expect some fraud charges soon against the owners of the site.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
here's what I think of all the people who either went on to Ashley madison or got busted on it.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

being stuck in the loveless doldrums, keeping together for the kids

Best answer, go with that one. Been there , been through that . Have the T-Shirt and scars to prove it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
There's also this.

Twisting the knife for Avid Life, the Impact Team wrote that 90 to 95 percent of Ashley Madison's users were male: “Chances are your man signed up on the world’s biggest affair site, but never had one. He just tried to.”

link

If ya know what I mean...

That is part of the reason the hacker did what he did was because he felt they were being fraudulent.

Sounds like he signed up, didn't get what he was wanting and was butthurt over it and did what he did.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
People do the same thing on Facebook and i imagine much more prevalent based on the amount of users.

Only difference is Facebook is free, so no paper trail.

What consenting adults do behind closed doors should not be for public consumption, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join