It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal close up UFO sighting, 4 decades ago.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
It is a good thing to not have regular strangeness, trust me! But I'm not really sure why. I suspect it's that I just stopped caring about it or fearing it. Anyway, I stopped thinking about it all the time and it apparently stopped thinking about me too!

Maybe I should start a thread, but I think not based on past experience. People either ignore you, try to debunk what you say or don't read deeply enough into the post before they come on and start trying to shoot you down. I wish I could meet a couple "Vallee engineer types"; I don't know any besides myself and I didn't know that until you told me... Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Cool story. There were some absolutely legit sightings all over in the mid to late 60's. It's hard to believe any modern ufo tale with as many craft, satellites and drones in the air these days. They really muddy the waters.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Well I spent a day with Vallee, and then there is myself.
I have another friend who is a physicist who is right on
the edge of the supposed "group" that you hear people
talk about. That equals 3 that I have met in person,
and you would make 4, but we haven't met.

The group is pretty sparse alright!

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I have a question. Does vallee believe that all paranormal phenomena whether it be ufos, ghosts, poltergeists and mental kinetic
Ability, hallucinations, religious experiences, crypto zoological or mythical creatures such as fairies and trolls, alien abduction, and so on all related to one phenomena such as a non human ultra terrestrial/ hyper dimensional plasma intelligence tricking us for experimental purposes?

Seems like he's putting his eggs in one basket by ascribing it all to one type of culprit.

Couldn't it also be more like a cocktail of stuff going on.

Maybe some stuff is truly hyper dimensional plasma entities and that's how they experiment in us. Some of it could be organic aliens so advanced they just convert their mass into bosons and teleport around the galaxy to explore that way. Some might not be so clever and have to make a craft to reside in that is nuts and bolts but that the craft can do those other things.

Maybe on top of all that the universe is more complex interwoven and layered then our senses can see and with the advent of more modern scientific achievements into quantum mechanics the possibility that the body or brain interacts with a lot more than we gave it credit for. Maybe there is some quantum mechanism in the brain that allows for telepathy , psychic, or poltergeist like activity.

Maybe hallucinations and crypto creatures like fairies or even shadow people are always there maybe even unaware of us until the quantum flux or whatever us just right for us to see each other or only one or the other.

Maybe quantum science will discover that energies can imprint on a place in space and time and we see them as ghosts.

Maybe there are breakthroughs in science that allow humans to make a bunch of nuts and bolts crafts that to an outside observer do appear like magic since they are using technology and generating phenomena we are not familiar with.

Maybe miscellaneous energy fields can occasionally come together in just the right way to hack our brains and cause us to hallucinate but it's really just nature and no sentience is involved.

Maybe humans have figured that out too and experiment on the unsuspecting and make them hallucinate.

Maybe wifi and all the radio signals bouncing around have more effects on people than we know. Maybe wifi and all those energy fields makes it easier for all the above phenomena to happen in our brains.

It's possible all of the above including some of what vallee believes is going on because the universe is richer than our senses perceive or what we are knowledgable about.

I'm not disagreeing with vallee but I do think he attributes too many phenomena that may or may not be related in any other way than that they share the same universe to one culprit.

edit on 21-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If you talk to him he's pretty reserved.

He doesn't like jumping to conclusions
without enough evidence (he's a scientist,
not an ATS poster).

But if you watch his latest stuff from France,
for example, he talks about reality in terms
of information theory not the current
physics.

Now please don't mistake Vallee with what
I write. Dr. Vallee and I concur about a
lot of things, but I'm not his mouthpiece.

He'd probably say that I take things 50%
too far (maybe likely but not enough
evidence).

There really is overwhelming evidence
that the "high strangeness" type events
have nothing to do with biological
aliens or black projects.

Are there some cool aircraft projects?
No doubt.

Is there even 1 alien ET with nuts and
bolts craft in the galaxy? The evidence
would probably say no. In this Universe?
Maybe. Have they visited us? Probably
not.

I know that I push back hard... but its
not out of meanness. Not out of ego
(not much anyway... nobody is perfect).

It's because there is ONE real mechanism
behind most of what is weird about this
world and "UFOs" are just a small slice
of it.

IMHO.

I could provide much better info in
person.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So what us the one mechanism responsible for it all?

Also I agree with you there is tons of stuff out there going on that probably have nothing to do with aliens or govt projects.... Or even sentient plasma

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But lets talk about evidence.

You say there is no evidence that a nuts and bolts craft ever made it to earth from somewhere else. Not going to argue that. But I will say absence of evidence is not evidence if absence. To say it is is just arrogant.

For instance I know there is a govt craft (not talking about my triangle sightings) that certainly exists. But there is absolutely no evidence that would pass muster for its existence other than the fact I know it does indeed exists. Govt can keep secrets so why not aliens.

But like I said there could be simple nonsentient stuff that happens that just triggers brains to see and do weird stuff. It could all be totally natural and not a product of belligerent trickster plasma.
edit on 21-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It's how the human mind broke during the
Neolithic and the once peaceful interaction
humans had with interesting "fields"
became toxic. To put it succinctly.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It would be utterly disastrous for nuts and bolts
ET craft to visit Earth. That so many people
want it so bad is an interesting phenomen.

As I said it's certainly possible that (a) craft
once came to Earth. Not likely. But possible.

Are there helium filled drones with a plasma
coating and some sort of EM drive, possibly
fueled by a thorium reactor or the new pulsed
fuel pellet fusion reactor?

Sure.

You don't take me for ignorant do you?

But those things you so love have no
actual importance in the big picture,
in my view anyway.

Everybody has their own hobby interests
and thinks that's what's most important.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Our government's program of ridiculing and claiming sightings by individuals as being crazy, or that all of them are being mis-identified as known flying objects is definitely working. Even skeptics like this OP have a tough time being true to themselves when they've seen something that defies any manmade explanations.

It's easy to deny unimaginable and hard to believe physical sightings until we personally experience it. We tend to deny or bring into question are own experience when we know the subject will be met with ridicule, accusations of misidentifications or a threat of losing one's job.

There have been numerous credible UFO sightings around the world from multiple witnesses, police officers, airline and military pilots, and military personal. Statistically speaking, it would be ridiculous to think all these credible sightings have been misidentified objects or hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Love to hear more about how things went south with the plasma creatures if the Neolithic. Why aren't other animals victims too.

Why would it be disastrous for aliens to visit earth using physical technology?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm writing about various subjects related
to our discussion on my blog.

Your question about animals was a
great question!

Ever wonder why Shaman see peaceful
animal spirits, but all the evil spirits
look humanoid?

Got to get some work done...would
like to talk with you more.

Kev

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Im around. Heading off to work right now but hit me up via Im. Plenty to talk about I suppose.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Take a look at this video based on a paper written by Karl Simms in 1994.

Karl Sims - Evolved Virtual Creatures, Evolution Simulation, 1994
www.youtube.com...

At the end of the video, it shows how his virtual creatures evolved arms to procure their "food".
One of the iterations almost looked like a gorilla if you asked me. Perhaps it's not so far off to say aliens could look like us? Btw, awesome story.

edit on 31-8-2015 by Midori because: Added sentence

top topics

<< 1   >>

join