It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Clue to UFO Levitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I’d like to relate a personal experience from roughly 15 years ago. I didn’t report it at the time, but have come to feel that it should be in the public record somewhere because it contains details regarding UFO levitation that I have not seen anywhere else.

It happened on a November night at about 1:00 am. I was in my backyard smoking a cigarette (my wife didn’t like me smoking in the house) when I saw two lights flashing in unison in the sky about the intensity of bright stars. They were flashing about every 3 seconds. As I watched I noticed that between and just below the lights as they flashed, a row of rectangular lights would “chase” from left to right. I hope my accompanying picture will help clarify this.

To give an indication of size, when looking through one eye at my raised thumb at arm’s length (24 inches) the two flashing star-like lights were exactly on either side of my thumb (1 inch). As to distance, totally a guess, but there is a large empty lot about 1000 feet from me in the same direction and at the time I thought it was probably hovering over this lot. The lights were at about a 20 degree angle above the horizon.

I live in, and this is taking place over, a large city and the outline and details of the object were lost in a sort of haze from the street lights that effect anything low on the horizon. But for that brief second when the lights chased I could see the brightly illuminated interior of the object perfectly.

Through what appeared to be rectangular vents I could see centered inside an unusual sphere of fire. This fire looked just like fire from a campfire or what you might see in your fireplace except it was in a sphere and the “tongues” of flame were not going up as you would normally expect but they emanated equally over the entire surface. I imagine if you took a beach ball soaked in gasoline into outer space and could light it on fire, it would look like what I saw. The tips of the flames were being blown lightly around in a clockwise direction if looking from the bottom up. I could detect no air shimmering or waves from heat distorting my view like you might expect from hot air being ejected through a vent. Again my view inside was exceptionally clear. Aside from the sphere of fire there was nothing else, the background was white. I couldn’t detect any movement in the background. The fire appeared to be enclosed within this empty space.

I called inside to my wife, who came out and saw exactly what I saw. I know because I asked her, as we were looking at it, about each detail we were witnessing. The entire viewing lasted around a minute and a half and then the object slowly began to move away from us parallel to the ground until we lost it in the haze of the city lights. There was never any sound associated with it. The next morning I walked down the street to the empty lot I had thought it was hovering over, looked around and found nothing unusual.

Those are the facts.

Now, I’d like to add a few opinions.

First, I think there was obviously more to this object than just what I could see. Because of the streetlight haze I believe I was only seeing inside a chamber underneath a larger craft, I can imagine a fuselage above it connected to the two flashing lights. Judging by the placement of the vent openings an educated guess would be that it was classic flying saucer shaped.

Second, I believe the chasing effect in the lights was due to an inner light-blocking ring that was rotating at about 20 rpm’s and shielding the light from shining through the vents about 2/3rds of the time. The outer shell with the rectangular vents did not rotate. Refer to drawing for clarification.

Third, I can’t think of any other explanation for the strange appearance of the sphere of fire other than it being in a no gravity environment. I strongly feel that whoever built this craft has discovered a method for nullifying gravity.

Fourth, I think I was looking at an alien craft. I’ll admit I don’t know how advanced our military is, but if this was a military craft it would be extremely top secret and I can’t imagine that they would be hovering and flying low over residential neighborhoods in the middle of a large city, far from any military base.

I’d like to add that prior to this experience I did not believe aliens were visiting earth. I always believed in life on other planets but thought the problem with them coming here was the enormous distances involved. I now believe I was wrong.

My sincere hope is that this information is useful to those more knowledgeable than me in these matters, but who just haven’t been as fortunate to see what I’ve seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Anchorite

i think their definately manipulating gravity, as gravity can bend space time.

the small fire is just a minute nuclear reaction creating a very small artificial sun from where energy is harnessed.

in this engine matter can be burned at optimal fuel efficiency.

you can fly across the galaxy on a penny

know what i mean ?
edit on 20-8-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That is a nice report but being involved with UFOs since they basically started appearing in numbers in about 1947, I find nothing new in your report simply confirmation of what we already know to some extent. The rotation of rings, rims or other parts are a common feature as are the apparent "rotation" of shifting lights around rims, are all remarkable characteristic of a body hovering or moving slowly over our heads, but they shed little light on their method of locomotion. Yes, they levitate, meaning they defy mass which means they cheat on our understanding of absolute physics. And while the lights are evidence of that strange power source, it tells us little about the energy field that is created to cloak the machine in a massless field.

While it is common for many to claim that UFOs move by means of "anti-gravity" motors of some kind make be seen that they could "levitate" in terms of hovering, but feature alone is not enough to explain how they can almost instantly start, stop and turn. Shielding from gravity along will not eliminate their interior mass and the attendant inertia that goes along with gravity, otherwise the occupants would end up as smears on a bulkhead. Unfortunately, nowhere are you going to find sincere and revealing talk about massless flight, best just believe in conventional jets that at most can do mach 4, 5 or whatever, and don't even think that we may have UFO-type of vehicles ourselves.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thanks, very interesting sighting, particularly the possible 'zero-G' internal 'fireball' - great to hear first-hand accounts like this

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I find nothing new in your report simply confirmation of what we already know to some extent.

Thank you for your reply. You seem very knowledgeable on these matters and I was not aware that these details had been confirmed. I suppose I should feel good about it in a way.

I would love to be able to compare my account with others, to your mind, what’s the closest account to mine regarding the zero-gravity fire seen inside the craft?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks for this. I appreciate your detail in this well written and well illustrated account.

As a person who's been a student of the wide ranging 'ufo' topic for the last twenty five plus years, and honestly with the advent of the internet and the rate information travels and is available the ability to research has expanded greatly since the days of mags and books.

I've had my own personal experiences, as well.

I would agree that the idea of circular motion propulsion is not anything brand new, however I have never heard or read of accounts where the 'fire' you describe is visible through vented openings in a craft.

If there are similar reports, I'm sure someone will post here and folks will analyze -

Thanx for chiming in,
Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nexotop

If there are similar reports, I'm sure someone will post here and folks will analyze -

I hope that is what happens.
And thanks for the kind words.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I’d like to add that prior to this experience I did not believe aliens were visiting earth. I always believed in life on other planets but thought the problem with them coming here was the enormous distances involved. I now believe I was wrong.

Yep. Once you see it for yourself, you know it's real. No need to guess after that, and no way to deny it. So welcome to the club, these sorts of experiences can be profound, life-changing events, but it is better than not knowing the truth about alien contact.

Your description was detailed and very informative, the drawings were great too. Your account truly adds a piece of the puzzle, and fits well with many other encounters, keep up the good posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You are welcome - less action here then I might have guessed.

I remain intrigued. Was there any sound involved here? (Sorry if you already mentioned this)

When the craft moved off was there any change in the way it looked?
In the way you felt? How about the temp outside ?

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nexotop

I never heard anything. It was late enough that there was very little traffic noise. I'm sure I could have easily heard, for example, a helicopter.

When it moved away from us I noticed no difference in anything. It just began to move away from us until we lost sight of it in the haze, and that happened pretty quick. If I was right about how far away from me it was (about 1000') then I'd say we lost sight of it before it had traveled another 500 feet.

As far as how I felt, neither I or my wife felt anything at all out of the ordinary. We never had any feeling it was watching us or anything of that sort. It never gave us any indication that it knew we were there. No after effects at all that I'm aware of.

I remember it as being a pretty nice night, I don't recall wearing a coat. That's about the best I can do for temp.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They dont defy gravity they just negate its effects on the mass of the craft. They ar elighter than air when powered up with their fusion reactors.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Wow...your UFO sounds very similar to the one I saw last fall. I'm talking very similar. Inclusive of a "ball" in the middle as well, although mine wasn't fiery looking...it was like black electricity swirling all over it, but it was the same; instead of shooting out in different directions it was "wrapped" around itself, if that makes any sense.

My UFO

I remember thinking at the time and in the days afterward, that the plasma ball or electricity ball or whatever it was could have been its power source or possibly a propulsion system, but maybe it is actually a mechanism for allowing the thing to defy gravity. Maybe something like a shield of some kind. Very interesting!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
....my laymans opinion is.....regarding inertia inside the craft, if the craft itself defies gravitational force, then it's mass (and everything inside it), is mass neutral, which should eliminate bodies becoming splattered against the bulkheads with changes in direction and speed.....to our beloved physics geeks on this site, is this theoretically possible?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

....my laymans opinion is.....regarding inertia inside the craft, if the craft itself defies gravitational force, then it's mass (and everything inside it), is mass neutral, which should eliminate bodies becoming splattered against the bulkheads with changes in direction and speed.....to our beloved physics geeks on this site, is this theoretically possible?

It is so difficult for me to understand this stuff, being a tactile learner and having never taken physics...the best I can do most of the time is try to relate it to something else I have knowledge of...so forgive me for sounding ignorant, but have you ever heard of an amusement park ride in which you're basically inside a giant centrifuge? I think it was called a Gravitron or something similar.

You start off standing against these cushioned walls, the doors close and the thing starts spinning (only on the outside, the room is not actually spinning), and as it spins faster it increases the gravity inside the thing, to the point where you literally become "stuck" to the walls. You can still move, it takes a bit more effort, but you will not fall onto the floor. You can literally crawl/climb upside-down, sideways, on the ceiling, but as long as that field is present, you will not fall or go flying across the room or anything. Is that even remotely close to what you're talking about or am I just completely off-base?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know nothing of propulsion science, but there is something about Thunderstorms that attract UFOs. On those rare occasions when there is a really tall night-time thunderstorm, with no clouds around it, you can see UFO Orbs gliding slowly into the storm, if it's close enough to you. I've only seen a couple of these type of storms (Chicago) since hearing about the UFO-Thunderstorm connection, but both times you could clearly see solid white lights moving right into the storm. An amazing sight!

Could thunderstorms provide energy that some species(s) want or need for the ship...or for themselves? What other planets in our solar system have thunderstorms? Earth could be a well-known waypoint for recharging.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow. You have described and illustrated a device I was researching not too long ago. Your description resembles a mysterious device supposedly invented by Karl Schappeller.

Karl Schappeller (1875-1947) literally went from being born in poor house to owning a castle during his lifetime. His economic success was mirrored in his experiments in energy as a lay-scientist, culminating in the invention of a free-energy device which attracted considerable attention around 1930. Schappeller made no secret of his invention and actively sought private financing to manufacture and distribute the results of his research. He was in touch with financial concerns and even spoke with a representative of the British Admiralty concerning the utilization of his device to power the Royal Navy's ships

He created this complex spherical device which had two layers and only one would spin while the other would stay still. The sphere was made of steel and hollow inside. There were two bar magnets placed on the poles of the spheres pointed downwards into the hollow shell. Copper tubing ran along the inside of the walls and coiled up to the hemisphere, one coil being north and one south. The copper tubing was filled with some unnamed substance and electrified with a positive charge and the other was a negative. The sphere shell that spins is rotated by a stator and the claim is that once it reaches a certain speed it will produce a glowing, fiery ball of magnetism in the core. Apparently the mass of the object no longer is gravitationally attracted to earth but to the core and in some way the core can be manipulated to move the craft.

From what I have read the craft can move extremely fast with no g-force experienced inside the field of magnetism this engine creates. Its said it creates its own mini atmosphere, like a bubble and will not collide with objects but instead be pushed around them. The theory is the craft operates gravitationally on the same medium that suspends the planets and the sun in place. The medium is the sea of energy that we have yet to discover known as Aether, but the electrical genius Tesla knew of this medium and talked about it from time to time.

There is no doubting the existence of UFOs its become pretty common knowledge and acceptable to those who know the wide accounts of those who witness them. I myself witness one and will never forget it. These craft are obviously defying the laws of gravity and move at speeds that would take immense energy of rocket fuel to keep up with. These crafts have harnessed the mystery of gravity and move about on an unseen medium that lies all around us. Not only that but it produces free energy from the glowing core which keeps the inner shell spinning. Access to such a craft will never be released to the public and believe me there are humans who fly these types of ships. They can traverse the universe in a megalithic craft at amazing speeds using the energy that is pulled into the core from the Aether. With free energy they probably grow food within the craft, store supplies, and mapped out suitable planets to stop at in case they need to replenish water. Wouldn't be good for business if we had citizens with access to these kind of ships and free energy. Might not be much of an economy or government here on Earth would there? Humans were learning how to create these craft in the early 1900s when they discovered electricity, Tesla claimed it to be an easy feat. Its said he demonstrated an orb with a wire wrapped around the hemisphere and when fed a current would levitate. Yet still some of his most earth shattering discovers inside journals and boxes were taken away forever.

I will give you a few links for those who wish to read more on Karl Schappeller

An easier read on Karl's work

A more detailed read

top topics

join