It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump shuts down sniveling reporter whining about the term "anchor baby"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How can you even call this guy a "reporter"? Hes taking a position and using it to attack the candidate. He's closer to an activist than a reporter, but those lines are intentionally blurred.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Someone needs to ask him where he found the drowned rat on his baldy head, why he's so ashamed of being bald or folically challenged

LOL. good one. I like the one that says his hair is a 'weather warning'.
edit on 20-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spav5

originally posted by: infolurker
LOL, this video is short but good. A reporter goes for the PC prize of the day and Trump shuts him down.

You mean politically correct? (shut up.. ) I'll use Anchor Baby.

This is why Trump is becoming popular. He is not apologizing to the PC idiots or bowing to their usual whining.

Why does Trump use offensive terminology? Because he is offensive.
I will agree that the reporter is focusing on a non-issue..I do not need him to point out to me that Trump is an offensive clown.

I find it offensive that people ignore our laws, our sovereignty and attempt to exploit our country by cheating.

(post by Msanti removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

How can you even call this guy a "reporter"? Hes taking a position and using it to attack the candidate. He's closer to an activist than a reporter, but those lines are intentionally blurred.

You haven't seen a lot of press conferences have you? Both sides do that.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yaaa! Can't wait until this guy is meeting with the rest of the world leaders and has zero ability to be tactful.

Being tactful is not being PC.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: infolurker
LOL, this video is short but good. A reporter goes for the PC prize of the day and Trump shuts him down.

You mean politically correct? (Are you aware I don't care what whiners are offended, shut up.. ) I'll use Anchor Baby.

This is why Trump is becoming popular. He is not apologizing to the PC idiots or bowing to their usual whining.

It is offensive. It is not about being politically correct or not. I am really getting tired of the reverse rhetoric. Offensive and mean is suddenly being open and honest?

Maybe folks are just tired of people like you telling us what we can and can't say?

So you think it's offensive? Fine. Don't say it.

link   
Offensive blowhard meets offended manchild.

*snore*

link   

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

ROTFL...GOOD ONE, there! Gotta love an erudite and original 'Hair' joke. Thanks for posting.."drowned rat on his baldy head"...gotta luv it!!! Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oh come on. If that's the case, one side is heavily outnumbered by the other. The amount of left wing, obvious democrats in the press is overwhelming.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can't we just call them 'Anchor Fetal Tissue'?

Only if they aren't aborted. If they were aborted, they are quite obviously no longer anchored.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can say it all you want.

People are just going to call you an a hole for doing so.

Which then people cry about complaining that is the PC police.

They champion they have the right to say it but forget people have the right to be against it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Oh come on. If that's the case, one side is heavily outnumbered by the other. The amount of left wing, obvious democrats in the press is overwhelming.

Huh? The majority of junk on the net is like Alex Jones. The continually incorrect Fox morning people are really popular.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'll love how the reporter is worried about offending illegal immigrants who shouldn't even be here in the first place. Trump used the correct terminology.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Perhaps too many people do not know where the term came from and why it is offensive.

The term was used to describe refugee Vietnamese whom boarded boats to leave Vietnam, but was later used to describe the children born in the US of illegal immigrants.

It has been "offensive" for some time now because it has been hijacked by the partisan hacks to push their political rhetoric and agendas, and it also glosses-over the plight of the Vietnamese people.

If someone wants to use this sort of language and rhetoric for political purposes, that's fine. I'm not offended, but at least we should know where the term came from and why some people find it offensive.

Trump using this term just shows that he is focusing on the rhetoric popular among the Right-wing and, as expected, they lap it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

You can say it all you want.

People are just going to call you an a hole for doing so.

Which then people cry about complaining that is the PC police.

They champion they have the right to say it but forget people have the right to be against it.

Oh but a hole is offensive ...

I like the line of questioning ... "Are you aware ..."

What kind of universe does this kid live in? Of course we're all aware that people with anchor babies would find the term offensive just like they would find the term illegal alien offensive. The truth hurts.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can't we just call them 'Anchor Fetal Tissue'?

Only if they aren't aborted. If they were aborted, they are quite obviously no longer anchored.

Then can we abort them from our country? We DO have a 'Right to Choose' whether we want to have them.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They are anchored. ...into the hearts and minds of those #AllLIvesMatter people.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I'll love how the reporter is worried about offending illegal immigrants who shouldn't even be here in the first place. Trump used the correct terminology.

The term is about children born in the US. The children are natural born citizens. That is why their parents can stay, unless you want the child put in an orphanage and send the parents back?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join