It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Female Churchgoer Attacked Inside Cathedral In Latest ‘Knockout Game’ Incident

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jiwmard91

originally posted by: catjuggler
Figures, as always.

White people making racial slurs against black people as always.

Don't try and hide your racism. I see what you did here.

Showing your true colors, you make general assumption about a race of people

What percentage of the black community in the US lives at or below poverty level?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Msanti

This is why I am an open, proud, and admitted scumbagist. Yep, can't stand scumbags. They are beneath me, I am superior to them. I'll even go so far as to say I am a seperatist. That's right, scumbags should be seperated from the good people. Not quite as politically hot and sexy of a topic as say a sexist or a racist, But I still have similar thoughts towards scumbags as one of the other two groups would, towards the group's they don't like. I took a real risk sharing this with the ats community. Try not to judge me too hard for it, I'm pretty set in my views on this subject right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

This sort of thing happens in every corrupt and immoral society in the world. It is interesting to me that most U.S. Americans have no way to comprehend what has happened to it as a nation. The civil religion and its myths of the founding of the nation have faltered and crashed, and there is nothing to replace them. The authority once given to police officers, clergy, teachers, and others is dead. There is no one to mind the gates or to deal with the barbarians inside the city.

It should be obvious that the two who did this deed are too old to be reclaimed. As the chaos deepens, and it will continue deepening, people will eventually want such individuals shot on sight and their parents arrested.

The most troubling aspect of the USA is that the citizens do not realise that their nation, wealth, and security have been stolen from them by both political parties. When you have lawlessness at the top, you have lawlessness at the bottom.

And to effectively stop the kind of violence perpetrated by these 2 monstrous individuals one must remove the monsters at the tops of government, finance, entertainment, military, and every other main sector of the society.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

A lot I'm sure.

You must have not seen the racial slur he had up there before he edited it to what it is now.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: catjuggler

HAHAHAHAHA

Calling me a child? Says the man who puts lol in his text.

Like i said i know your kind very well.

PLease do explain what "his kind" is. He said MANY COLORS That sounds INCLUSIVE to me not divisive. Opposite of racism. SInce racism is a man made concept and does not jive with science why do you still use it? People who claim "racism" need to actually learn its just ONE RACE on earth.

The people who robbed that old woman should be taken to the gallows and hung for public display. Maybe crimes will reduce when we start punishing them in public? And i mean only verified criminals with vid evidence or DNA.

The kind that throws racial slurs on the internet to tick people like me off only to change it and make seem like I'm nuts or something. (A troll if you will, and yeah i fell for his trap i guess)

The last part of your post was spot on with what i think.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

You can join me as an open scumbagist. It can be applied to all the group's you mentioned. We can hold meetings, rally against scumbags. Put out scumbagist literature. Recruit a fight club style army, and plot against scumbags.

Edit: meant as reply to Tony. My bad
edit on 20-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ordinarlily, I am not one to post material where people are being injured or hurt, and generally I do not like to follow news about the unfortunate but very real misgivings of criminal members of the black community, but in an effort to perhaps help the community members of omaha.

Looking at this pathetic and on-going situation of "the knockout game" from a global perspective, I only perceive it as: very real misgivings of criminal members of American society as a whole.

Thank you for bringing one more sick and unnecessary societal issue to attention that plagues America as a whole re: knockout game.

I just viewed the video and that looks more like a violent assault and robbery when compared to other videos showing "the knockout game". I really feel for the elderly lady. Those two vile and despicable POS' were cowards for attacking an elderly lady from behind. They didn't have to hit her after stealing her purse.

Speaking about the knockout game, here is an interesting and informative read:

The Knockout Game Myth and its Racist Roots:

www.patheos.com...

edit on 21-8-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Because it's just a stupid robbery. How do you KNOW this lady was specifically targeted because she was white? You don't. No one released any details that says that is the case. Yes, it is a black on white crime, but it is naive to assume that ALL black on white crime is racially motivated.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Because it's just a stupid robbery. How do you KNOW this lady was specifically targeted because she was white? You don't. No one released any details that says that is the case. Yes, it is a black on white crime, but it is naive to assume that ALL black on white crime is racially motivated.

Regardless...there is a media blackout, is there not? God forbid anyone suggests blacks may commit a hate crime!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Media blackout? Are you sure it's just not that big of an issue to get full blown national coverage? I mean it certainly IS a travesty that this happened, but why are you insisting we have a full blown media circus over this? Things like this happen all the time in the country. Purse snatching is nothing new. Assaulting someone why you rob them is nothing new either. Heck even if it WAS racial, that isn't anything new either.

You know, not EVERY travesty in the country needs every media outlet in the country reporting on it. There's already enough depressing news in the news, and you are complaining because we can't have more.
edit on 21-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And it will always be seen like that to some. Anytime the races of perpetrators and victims are different various social warriors, political people, and assortment of others will claim any crime is race based. Of course the more one group says it, the other group will fire back any chance, and it has become one big ugly mess. The environment has been created. Everyone will need to make some changes or deal with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Spot on. People need to stop jumping to conclusions about these things. Reality isn't so cut and dry all the time, and trying to boil down EVERY crime committed between two races as racially motivated is likely racist in itself.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: catjuggler

HAHAHAHAHA

Calling me a child? Says the man who puts lol in his text.

Like i said i know your kind very well.

PLease do explain what "his kind" is. He said MANY COLORS That sounds INCLUSIVE to me not divisive. Opposite of racism. SInce racism is a man made concept and does not jive with science why do you still use it? People who claim "racism" need to actually learn its just ONE RACE on earth.

The people who robbed that old woman should be taken to the gallows and hung for public display. Maybe crimes will reduce when we start punishing them in public? And i mean only verified criminals with vid evidence or DNA.

The kind that throws racial slurs on the internet to tick people like me off only to change it and make seem like I'm nuts or something. (A troll if you will, and yeah i fell for his trap i guess)

The last part of your post was spot on with what i think.

Ahh so he edited it. got ya. and yeah i do think we need to show people what criminal activity will get you. it needs to b e in their face so they cant just act like its not real.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What percentage of the black community in the US lives at or below poverty level?

As someone looking in from the outside, and who has travelled the world, lived in Germany, Netherlands, U.K, spent time in Japan, Thailand, China, travelled the South Pacific, all of South America, New Zealand, Australia, and has seen 40 out of 50 States - drove across pretty much the entire States from Toronto to Seattle, down the coast to L.A and back across THREE times, and spent a few months at a time in some of these States more than just once for business reasons; I have come to observe, when comparing the overall quality of life; the overall interaction of everyday people or enculturation; and overall socioeconomic conditions - America as whole appears to function at, or below the poverty level with below par infrastructure across the land when compared to other first world nations.

Your above comment is a biased fragmented perspective (socially engineered via the engineering of consent) because it does not take into account the overall socioeconomic and cultural dynamics of America as a whole. In other words - it sounds completely stupid and childish to those of us who can indeed see the forest for the trees...

Again, when compared to the enculturation, infrastructure, politics, policing, healthcare, and socioeconomic of other first world nations - America as a whole lives at, or below, the poverty level.

...and until one wakes up and realizes this (perhaps leave the farm at least ONCE before dying?) they will continue to live the lie seeking external information (that paints an inaccurate portrait) to appeases the minds of some and will leave them ignorantly believing that life and the overall cultural dynamics in America is no different that its first world cousins.

What is going on in America as a whole is akin to drinking unfiltered water your entire life without ever tasting filtered water. Sure, filtered and unfiltered water looks the same, but it's not.

Look, there is approximately 320 million Americans. I figure 220 million are extremely intelligent, cultured, sophisticated, and kindhearted. That leaves 100 million who are not. That is still a hell of lot of stupid, racist, bigoted people to make money off of in the States. And they come in all colours.

I will flip your above question to reflect a more global perspective:

Q: What percentage of the American community lives at, or below, the global level of first world nations?

A: 100%

With minds like yours plaguing and contributing to the cultural dynamics and social divide that exist their due to socially engineered and personal bias that stems from ignorance - America will continue to be the trailer park of the world.

America is still very beautiful and has given the world much through various forms in the past, and still does in the present, and will no doubt continue to do so in the future, but it will not come from small minds who are unable to understand the truth of what I shared here.

Again: The Knockout Game Myth and its Racist Roots

www.patheos.com...

The link above is simply one door that will lead to many doors of better of understanding.

...but then again, the truth is hard to accept for some people when the lies is all they want to hear.

Miserable lives these people often lead. Perhaps this is the cause of their bigotry?

Perhaps many need a place to channel their own lack of fulfillment in life?

edit on 21-8-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Anyone who could do this has no place living on this world.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They got one of them

info here

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Lost in the fine print was the reaction of this elderly woman to the crime committed against her. She forgave them, and prayed for them.

Wow, that's sorta like, well...no, that is exactly what Jesus would want ALL of us to do. A true Christian prays for, and forgives their enemies.

Who, in YOUR life has smacked you on the head, stolen from you, or maybe lied about you, or abused you in any way? Have you forgiven them? Do you pray for them? Will you? Can you? To NOT forgive, is like drinking a poison...and expecting your enemy to die.

There can never be peace...without forgiveness.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This isn't racism. Animals don't know what race means and these are animals. If they were pit bulls they'd be euthanized.
You could publicly whip them until they're a bloody mess and crying like little babies. Their street creds would be gone once their names and the video is posted on Youtube.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In the one place people should feel safe from crime...
such shameful behavior she will never feels safe in her own church ever again...no morals no compassion no empathy are they without souls?... are we breeding psychopaths these days? can someone explain this to me?
there is nothing I can think of that would justify treating anyone especially the elderly in church of all places in this way...

this is happening across the board it's the media that highlights black on white crimes.
you tube

edit on 23-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join