It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Female Churchgoer Attacked Inside Cathedral In Latest ‘Knockout Game’ Incident

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Shocking surveillance video shows two teens entering the St. Cecilia’s Cathedral in Omaha before approaching the unsuspecting parishioner.

The first male appears to snatch the woman’s purse before the second strikes her down with a single punch to the temple, knocking the woman over and gashing her head on a nearby table.
Both males can then be seen fleeing the scene as the woman lay helpless and stunned.

According to the church pastor, the attack has sent shockwaves throughout the tight-knit community.

“Of course it’s shocking because we haven’t had anything like that here – at least not in 10 years,” Fr. Michael Gugsell told WOWT-TV. “And so obviously we prayed for her the next two masses and the parishioners are now concerned.”

VIDEO: FEMALE CHURCHGOER ATTACKED INSIDE CATHEDRAL IN LATEST ‘KNOCKOUT GAME’ INCIDENT

Ordinarlily, I am not one to post material where people are being injured or hurt, and generally I do not like to follow news about the unfortunate but very real misgivings of criminal members of the black community, but in an effort to perhaps help the community members of omaha..I decided to somehow build the nerve and post the clip.. It's just kind of sad..
edit on 20-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/20/2015 by eriktheawful because: Remove all caps title. Please do not use all caps in titles.

Added by eriktheawful:
Please do not use all caps in thread titles. Thank you.
The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ
edit on 8/20/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

“And so obviously we prayed for her...

Hahaha, well, their response to the incident was totally ironic

Sad that these things happen and not even God can prevent them from happening. Karma will get back to those robbers/losers of society.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Really 72 year old woman, is your target for this ridiculous knock out game. The 2 idiots have it coming. They just opened up pandoras box. Ohhh this makes me mad as hell. Considering this could be my mom. Why dont you try knocking someone out your own age. The guy that threw that wimpy punch is going to have a lot of explaining to do, when he gets to jail, and the gangs wont even help him on this kinda stunt. You 2 are screwed.
edit on 20-8-2015 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Pretty sure this was a robbery and the knockout game had nothing to do with it.
Despicable either way, these kids have what is coming to them.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Really 72 year old woman, is your target for this ridiculous knock out game. The 2 idiots have it coming. They just opened up pandoras box. Ohhh this makes me mad as hell. Considering this could be my mom. Why dont you try knocking someone out your own age.

Exactly: the age issue is what makes me really upset as well.. Now I'm thinking she and her family have to worry about the possibility of home intrusion since all personal information is in the hands of these people.. Is it even safe to go home now?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's just another example of human trash. The article said the two males were around sixteen years old. At sixteen, they are already poor excuses of a human. I cannot for the life of me think of any rational excuse for this type of behavior or why it happens. It is sad...

I hope they're caught. They're sixteen and stupid so they likely will be eventually. They might as well be locked up for the next twenty years. It might save some people from being their future victims.
edit on 8/20/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Pretty sure this was a robbery and the knockout game had nothing to do with it.
Despicable either way, these kids have what is coming to them.

Exactly, #ing Media

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I would like to think it was just a robbery, if that makes any sense, not to make this a joke. But it would of probably been better for them. stealing is one thing, but to go ahead and take a jab, is beyond stupid. these clowns will soon be knocked down a peg or two. I give them less than 24 hours before either they try to use the stolen cards, or are tracked down.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
certain word for these thugs...

link   

One of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen.
Hope there's a posse out looking for them.
Horrors!

link   

You know if you are going to write that they first attempted to grab her purse, how can you neglect to even SUGGEST that this event was most likely a robbery? Nah, it's just easier to jump to the conclusion that it was the Knockout game. Stupid click bait articles... The story was awful enough without trying to drag that stupid racist game into the mix.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

Alex Jones is not the media, he is just a race baiter that doesn't practice what he preaches.

Always trying to warn about the divide they are creating but then does things like this.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
does anyone know if this was reported in liberal media? i only ask because i know liberal media usually has an aversion to reporting any news that involves black on white crime

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It was that though, literally was a robbery.

And people sometimes attack the victim of the robbery to prevent them from retaliation.

These low life's targeted an elder woman and I am sure karama will get them back.
Shoot when they go to jail over this, they are in for a real treat.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

OMG, your relentless.

Either way, they've caught one of them.

om aha.com

Police on Wednesday booked a 22-year-old Omaha man identified as a suspect in the assault and robbery of an elderly woman in the back of St. Cecilia Cathedral. They also arrested his mother.
Wayman Clark of Omaha was booked into the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of robbery, said Officer Michael Pecha, a police spokesman. Clark’s mother, Charlean Clark, 53, of Omaha, was booked on suspicion of being an accessory to a felony for harboring a fugitive, a felony.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
they have arrested one of the attacker, the other is still at large

www.wowt.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

OMG, your relentless

pardon?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am so sick of crimes everywhere! Hell, people aren't safe anywhere anymore!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

He'll rat out his accomplice before too long. Sooner the better.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
does anyone know if this was reported in liberal media? i only ask because i know liberal media usually has an aversion to reporting any news that involves black on white crime

No, they don't. I'm sorry, but I keep wondering who it is you work for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join