It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Perfect Day In LALA Land

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
(I was going to post this in another thread, but it ended up being a short story I wanted to use for myself, sorry Trachel.)

My Perfect Day In LALA Land

The Sun is @ 30 Degrees, there is a beautiful rainbow with a soft rain falling, My spouse and I wake up to the sound of the rooster's, the chickens have laid their fresh eggs, the cows have spurted their fresh milk, the pigs have been sliced for the bacon (sorry porky), down to the lake for fresh salmon that will be used for lox, on the way back from the lake, fresh oranges are picked for the orange juicer (my spouse), fresh potatoes for the hash browns right from the field next to the cows, breakfast is served with fresh biscuits and gravy on the deck overlooking the mountains, fresh handpicked flowers on the table, with the fresh honey from our bee hives just in reach, all with out the help of GMO or pesticides.

After the breakfast, the rainbow has dissipated, the Sun has made it's way to the 90 Degree mark and it is time for a session of meditation with my paints, the canvas beckons me, where I will spend the next 3 hours or more, doing a portrait of the beauty that surrounds me, my spouse, the mountains, the lake, the animals, the trees and flowers, most times I have the rainbow included, sometimes I add the bees, I even track down some angels and place them among the clouds (you know the real ones, not the chem-trail kind). The session is a wonderful way to continue the day.

Next comes my water aerobics exercises in the hot springs just behind the lake and next to the mountains. Here I will spend the next 20 Degrees of the Sun, doing my cardiovascular and metabolic workout. This is another form of meditation that helps me to keep my body in harmony.

Time for a late lunch, a slice of quiche and some fresh watermelon, the quiche has ham, broccoli, garlic and cheese. The Sun has made it's way to the 150 degree mark and another rainbow has formed and a evening shower has begun, off I go to the cat reserve of 1000 acres where we let them roam free to explore and mate and procreate, I call this CAT WORLD. We take all the cats from all the shelters and let them live here. There is a full time staff of veterinarians that look after all their needs. They are allowed to have other animals share the land with them and many do, they live together in complete harmony and they love each other. I use my solar powered land vehicle to traverse the land, stopping every so often to lend a hand.

Back to the cabin I need to go, for the Sun has gone to 180 Degrees and there is an afterglow, the rainbow is long gone but now there is a majestic full moon rising from behind the mountains, just above the horizon now at 30 Degrees, what a sight to behold, a halo emanates around it, providing a light show and a glow, for the romance of the evening that will soon follow.

Time for the dinner to begin the dance, the music of Frank and Elvis in the background, the candles are lit and waving to and fro, my spouse and I wrapped in a magic moment, preparing our dinner together, cauliflower and fresh corn, rib eye steaks grilling on the fire, baked potato and spinach with all the fixings, from our wine collection is a nice Bordeaux that was cultivated form our own vineyard. Chocolate cheesecake for desert topped with fresh whipped creme. The moon has reached it's 90 Degree mark and is lighting up the sky, the fireplace is roaring and the sparks will soon fly, time for the heads to hit the bed with the embrace of love and the nuptials that follow.

This is the culmination of my perfect day, soon to be followed by the dreams I love to have, the one where this perfect day starts over again and becomes a perpetual machine of redundancy.

edit on 20-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I could feel the soft rain falling. There was a complete lack of stress.

I could smell the food ! Great mental images. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What an awesome story, another winner! S&F

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That was beautiful!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SIEGE

TY seige, completely of topic it seems you have deleted your avatar picture from your collection, fix that, LOL!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

TY so much chief, that means alot coming from you!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Star I can always count on you, you are awesome, thanks!

top topics

join