It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower I'm thinking the one with the thc is the one I'm having trouble with.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Just know that many here are praying for you.
We try to care for our own here.
All the best to you!

Hey thanks man, ats folk are the best on the Internet

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: tothetenthpower I'm thinking the one with the thc is the one I'm having trouble with.

yes it would be. THC is far more psychoactive and can lead to various issues with anxiety, or make symptoms of other medical issues worse. That's why it's important to know your stuff.

I grow for a number of medical patients and most of them are CBD inclined as opposed to THC. It all depends on what you are being treated for.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

How is it helping with your appetite?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Cheers tenth, it seems both help with the chemo I'm currently onwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo it helps a lot. I've only got one round left starting Wednesday its been a long 6 months and have managed to eat well enough. Problem is it's a reoccurring tumour and has come back 4 times in the last 10 years. So I've never had much of a break from it. It's been a hell of a lot of chemo and 4 brain surgeries. Not sure if the surgeon would risk going in again, just have to pray I get a good break from it. To let my skull mend itself. It's a bit of a mess.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
One of my groups in the hotel i worked was a pharmaceutical company and they were heard discussing among themselves that there is no money in the cure, just makes you realize what their ideology really is.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I still think about you and pray for you Honey! HUGS!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
One of my groups in the hotel i worked was a pharmaceutical company and they were heard discussing among themselves that there is no money in the cure, just makes you realize what their ideology really is.

Right, the money is in keeping you alive for the maximum amount of time, but sick enough to require their products/medicines.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So if it can at least help patients to eat then it's worth it. There is no prescription drug to help you eat so cannabis is the only alternative. I need to eat 3 good meals a day just to cope with the chemo.

I'm heartbroken that you are having a difficult time. Is there no way for you to obtain Cannabis, even illegally? Please do so if you can. If I were in England, I would bring some to you myself. It saved my life.....I will notify our CREATOR, that I'm concerned about you. Good luck and LOVE.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown the UK is one of the most draconian countries in the world with regard to cannabis legislation. Your not going to get thrown in jail with personal amounts. What is strange is that the people who would object most to any government change of policy would be the daily mail. The people who published this article. One minute they will post news like this, the next it will be very anti any government who would want relaxing of legislation.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Much respect to you

Hey, just noticed that was post number 1000!
Couldn't have been in a better thread.
edit on 20/8/2015 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Where was he applying this 'Cannibis' Oil?

Just curious..

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why was it the cannabis oil that "cured" him. I like weed as much as the next person, but it's not magical.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm currently on chemotherapy and the worst part is not being hungry and not having any appetite. So if it can at least help patients to eat then it's worth it. There is no prescription drug to help you eat so cannabis is the only alternative. I need to eat 3 good meals a day just to cope with the chemo. I have anti sickness medication that works, but nothing to help with the hunger.

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET OFF OF THE CHEMOTHERAPY? WILL THEY ALLOW YOU TO REFUSE THAT TYPE OF TREATMENT?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Where was he applying this 'Cannibis' Oil?

Just curious..

I believe you would simply drink it, much like Castor Oil..
Let's clean up your gutter mind..

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Can't discuss personal use on ats

Well, then, maybe we should work on being able to speak about it first before we can expect the government to do something about it.

If we can't even exercise our right to speak about things that we all know are fair and should be legal, how can anyone expect the government to do the right thing if a website cannot?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo it helps a lot. I've only got one round left starting Wednesday its been a long 6 months and have managed to eat well enough. Problem is it's a reoccurring tumour and has come back 4 times in the last 10 years. So I've never had much of a break from it. It's been a hell of a lot of chemo and 4 brain surgeries. Not sure if the surgeon would risk going in again, just have to pray I get a good break from it. To let my skull mend itself. It's a bit of a mess.

I would like to suggest the following book to you: It's going to help and. you can heal it.

The book is : Healing With Whole Foods, Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition. 3rd or 4th Edition.
The book is written by Paul Pitchford. Read it.

You can cleanse it out, by going all natural food only:
You're going to love this book!!
edit on 20-8-2015 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: donktheclown the UK is one of the most draconian countries in the world with regard to cannabis legislation. Your not going to get thrown in jail with personal amounts. What is strange is that the people who would object most to any government change of policy would be the daily mail. The people who published this article. One minute they will post news like this, the next it will be very anti any government who would want relaxing of legislation.

You could maybe relocate to Spain..? There are very numerous British communities that live in Spain south of you, and as we all know, the people there are wonderful, the food is wonderful, and medical attention is excellent as well.

If you were in this country instead, I guarantee you will have no problem obtaining cannibis. Maybe things are simpler in other nations. It's legal in Portugal as well. You might want to find out if there are British community folk in Portugal as well.

100% Natural food!
Have as much soup, good clean soup as you can!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Of course they'll say that "there's no good evidence". There's too much money to be lost if there was. I wonder if there's been an independent study on it.

Or they say that because the governments have not allowed resrearch. A real doctor or scientist should say this if they have no evedince to back up a claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join