It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

were not prisoners,but we are protected so to speak. were the 4 offshoots DNA repository. A living genetic library.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It's the big organized forms that are the
really harmful ones.

Now Buddhism leaves you trapped in
samsahra for eternity...possibly even
devolving to the world of hungry ghosts.

Just a few handfuls become buddhas
or arhats. It's not as demeaning and
gruesome as the Abrahamic systems
but its also hideously bad.

Now if one concocts a home brew
spiritual system, then as you say,
there may be comfort to be had.

Kev

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

so am I right in thinking that the human race was developed by taking the DNA from the most evolved species on earth at the time which was homo habilis or cromagnum? and mixing it with , the 4 races best bits of their DNA to preserve their genetic legacy mixed with the ape DNA to produce homo sapiens.
Was this because the 4 races were dying out or had some genetic disease which prevented them from reproducing ?

something along those lines

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

so am I right in thinking that the human race was developed by taking the DNA from the most evolved species on earth at the time which was homo habilis or cromagnum? and mixing it with , the 4 races best bits of their DNA to preserve their genetic legacy mixed with the ape DNA to produce homo sapiens.
Was this because the 4 races were dying out or had some genetic disease which prevented them from reproducing ?

something along those lines

It was something along the lines of they have hit a evolutionary brick wall. SO we are a restart so to speak. 5th times a charm apparently.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You are correct.. I've been digging through the concpiracies and it led to some very damning realizations.

But yes, the strive for infinite enlightenment seems to also be a sham.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: iFloButta

You are correct.. I've been digging through the concpiracies and it led to some very damning realizations.

Just because you are advanced does not mean you are enlightened. MIchio does not know what he is talking about and is a know it all jackarse with a PHD.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

I admire your optimism but what you write is all speculation and wishful thinking.

The part where you state..

our down fall is our lack of spirituality, as most ETs are far more spiritually advanced than we are, spirituality is a common theme among intelligent life.

....is not entirely correct in my opinion, it is our love for money and power which is our downfall. The work of Stephen Bassett do I also appreciate but like many other people I doubt there will be any disclosure soon...if any.

Unless an UFO will crash into Time Square (or an equal significant place) the US government will not give disclosure. And even then chances are the White House will act surprised and dumbfounded. There too many embarressing questions to explain and interests to lose. Maybe some activities with ET will be deemed criminal offences and government officials need to be conviceted.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iksmodnad
When I get some more time I will try to answer some more of these questions.

I would like to address one thing because I think it is important.

Remember the name John Podesta...

If you are referring to his tweet about his biggest failure being "not securing the disclosure of ufo files", it seems that what he meant was - although he successfully sued the government under the FOIA to release info on the 1965 Kecksburg, PA "UFO" sighting (which was likely just a crashed secret military airplane, IMHO) and hundreds of documents were released:

But - there was one problem. The resulting documents did not include one iota of information relating to the Kecksburg case, despite an earnest and thorough effort by NASA staff. Three hundred boxes were searched, on top of the hundreds of pages released during the court proceedings prior to the settlement. Yet they revealed nothing about the case at hand.

Could these be the "UFO files" that Podesta was alluding to in his tweet? Might there be others as well, stored in locations inaccessible to the FOIA in violation of the law?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I really don't believe he actually "knows" anything. He just wants whatever info the government has pertaining to "UFO's" released.

And I apologize for using the idiotic Huffington Post as a source.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Just because you are advanced does not mean you are enlightened. MIchio does not know what he is talking about and is a know it all jackarse with a PHD.

It's hard to understand me, but please try.

What if you knew PHDs were nothing but bs, but at the same time I respect that someone who has one. has done everything "right" and earned what they deserve.

And I didn't know whoever I replied to has a PHD. But I also understand and respect your desicion to make the choice to assume that's the reason that I decided to agree.
edit on 27-8-2015 by iFloButta because: Grammer, probably more Grammer issues

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It's hard to understand me, but please try.

What if you knew PHDs were nothing but bs, but at the same time I respect that someone who has one. has done everything "right" and earned what they deserve.

And I didn't know whoever I replied to has a PHD. But I also understand and respect your desicion to make the choice to assume that's the reason that I decided to agree.

There have been many who have basically bought their PHD's. It used to be a respected title at one time but not so much these days. Some sciences a PHD is just as good as a fake ID. An di wasnt making a choice to assume that was th e reason you talked to that poster. Im not that high minded lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
DNA is great for storing information. DNA can store information for up to a million years...scientists are just now figuring out how to store data into DNA.

If we're just now figuring out how to store data inside DNA -- who's to say that there isn't some kind of message or repository of data inside everyone's DNA that we haven't found or decrypted?

We use base-10 math and 1's and 0's ... a more advanced civilization may have encoded information into our DNA in ways we haven't even imagined yet. Also, we may not have developed the right tools to look or read the information.

Imagine handing someone from 1492 a CD and telling them that there's information on it. How long do you think it would take someone to figure out how to read what's on the CD?
edit on 28-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Okay well I'm glad we half agree. My bad on making assumptions.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join