It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Right? And pointing to Velcro and powdered tang doesn't cut the mustard in my book.

Although, Velcro could be reverse engineered, that stuff is pretty incredible...

Maybe ALIENS gave us velcro and the government released it upon us.....Soft disclosure maybe?

Gives us something to put on the wall to throw crap at it....Something may stick.....Eventually....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the powers that be will make the decisions when to pull the plug
most likely 'new world order' already started decades ago (?) we just werent noticing, or most of us anyway..

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

If you don't like the thread, you don't have to read it and you certainly don't have to post in it. Let alone complain about it, so any more of that and your posts will be removed as off topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And I do believe it's working!

It's unfortunate it had to go this way, at one point I could say there was an honest fork in the road for humanity. It's a shame we went in the direction that will lead to such future misery, accompanied by deep sorrow and for the same mistakes history has recorded so well for us all. I've given up looking for that way out now, I just prepare.

I do hope there is a silver lining somewhere for someone in all this. At least as a consolation to my coming to terms, I'm much more in love with humanity, everyone including their flaws.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Disclosure is not the real issue for the government(s). It is what it will drag out of the abyss with it, that is preventing it.
No leaders want to be associated with any of that and for probably good reason.
There is no incentive that would justify the chaos, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
I do hope there is a silver lining somewhere for someone in all this. At least as a consolation to my coming to terms, I'm much more in love with humanity, everyone including their flaws.

Well, the clock is ticking on humanity. If "aliens" don't show up, then the combination of the exponential growth of sentient artificial intelligence and runaway genetic engineering will do humanity in within the next 500 years, at most.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Well, at least it's a well written post. Nice read.
Btw, how do you know these things? Is it possible that you're actually an "alien" here on earth?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I hope so op.
It will be the kick up the arse humanity needs and will destroy the old ways and bring in the next step if our social evolution.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Well, the clock is ticking on humanity. If "aliens" don't show up, then the combination of the exponential growth of sentient artificial intelligence and runaway genetic engineering will do humanity in within the next 500 years, at most.

Sentient AI combined with genetic engineering .....scary as that sounds; I don't think we will make it that far. It's just a matter of time until some madman set off the nukes, bio chem, ...the doomsday clock is ticking down...and the war drums are getting very loud.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Well, the clock is ticking on humanity. If "aliens" don't show up, then the combination of the exponential growth of sentient

artificial intelligence and runaway genetic engineering will do humanity in within the next 500 years, at most.

I 100% concur with you on this point.. unless of course Gray Ooze gets us first.

We are not a stable life form and there is no way to make us a stable life form
at this juncture, with the exception perhaps of global mind control, which if
you look at the "FL thread" may indeed be in the works.

Of course it is very interesting that we find ourselves at the very 'peak of our
civilization' before we come crashing down due to AI. Somebody should
make a movie about that

Kev

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Governments around the world have released their UFO files, in compliance with disclosure requirements set forth by the ET presence, all except for a select few nations, conveniently the ones that know the most, including the US, Great Britain & Russia, all of whom work together behind the scenes with ETs.

So all the documents that the Russians released, the British MoD Released and the US have released are actually all made up then?

Hard disclosure will likely come in the form of a joint press conference between NASA, researchers at the SETI institute and the President of the United States.

The US based - National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the American President will be part of a press conference. So a nation that makes up less than 5% of the world's population will have their President and their Space Administration represented. Not the UN President, not the Chinese, Russians, Indians, Europeans and other nations with Space Programs. No the good ole' USA once again speaks for and to the world..

Seems a bit egocentric thinking and sort of gives away the game.

edit on 20/8/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Well in my view, the "Universe" cooks up all possibilities and doesn't
call any one outcome 'good' or 'evil'. It's all free pay per view to the
Universe, as the borrowed energy fades away back into the primordial
ooze, being just (virtual particles) and all.

Now, us semi-sentient creatures can't afford such a quadrillion mile high
view, and take it very seriously that things are so frakked up.

I do wish we could choose another path, other than this march to destruction.

Kev
edit on 20-8-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: usage was unclear

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Of course it is very interesting that we find ourselves at the very 'peak of our
make a movie about that

check out "X Machina" it's great....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

make a movie about that

check out "X Machina" it's great....

I was inferring "the Matrix" of course.. but sure.. always up for good flick.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everything he has stated is the result of watching a greer documentary. When you use the term spirituality with aliens you lose all credibility. I originally fell for his fabricated documents and bull crap until I found out he likes to meditate. And guess what, aliens use their "consiousness" to travel faster than the speed of light.It's must have been so difficult to write this thread without using the word consiousness . Kudos to you for that.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You've made this point before and it puts a big cheese-eating
grin on my face! Yes, "Disclosure" already happened, but nobody
noticed, because it wasn't the answer they wanted!

Kev

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
IMHO, and yes, it is humble as I have no basis whatsoever and definitely no proof either... there is no "disclosure", there are no aliens, there are no transdimensional beings, there are no gods, time travel will never happen. It all just feels (I want that in italics but I don't know how to do that here) wrong to me. Just my opinion based on my (prodigious) gut feel.

My two penneth for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Whos this Greer guy we keep talking about?

Actual question, not being coy. I keep seeing Greer, Greer documentary, etc but I don't know who that is?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not another psyop social experiment, geez...

That txt in the OP was written to hit an emotional chord of the readers, soooo, thanks, but that is not it..

Better luck next time

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Leader of the disclosure project, went to congress to get disclosure, reckons he's had dinner with top dog at FBI. Started off as though he had everyone's best interest at heart and gave up a well paid job to follow this "righteous path". But soon become about money and forcing his own spiritual views on the alien world. He faked footage of ufo's appearing to him because he contacted them through meditation because they are conscious beings. Was very convincing at first as he fabricated a few convincing top secret files.

He's an interesting watch just for comedic purposes
He doesn't seem like the average fraudster but gets greedy with time.
edit on 20-8-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join