It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear it all the time, but trust me it is right around the corner.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: KawRider9

Why wouldn't they? Perhaps there is a code in the universe that we do not yet understand, that higher beings cannot interfere with other worlds evolutions

Yep....I knew it was the intergalactic code!

If they can't interfere how will we EVER get disclosure??

Now I am sad....No Aliens.....

The Prime Directive came from somewhere...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

www.drboylan.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/thumb/xt55d61433.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe this guy! He seems very sure of himself... too!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think private space companies like SpaceX and others are going to have to "catch up" to where the secret space program is before any kind of disclosure is ever allowed. This is going to take a very, very long time.

We can't just go from space shuttles to black triangles overnight -- the public would be up in arms over how much technology the government(s) have kept under wraps for so long.

No, if the civilian scientists can make "discoveries" (being prodded and helped here and there) to bring them much closer to what exists in secret, then we'll finally get more disclosure. The technology gap has to be closed first.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I think private space companies like SpaceX and others are going to have to "catch up" to where the secret space program is before any kind of disclosure is ever allowed. This is going to take a very, very long time.

We can't just go from space shuttles to black triangles overnight -- the public would be up in arms over how much technology the government(s) have kept under wraps for so long.

No, if the civilian scientists can make "discoveries" (being prodded and helped here and there) to bring them much closer to what exists in secret, then we'll finally get more disclosure. The technology gap has to be closed first.

See Mystik we do agree from time to time....Not even a smart butt reply....RESPECT!!

This is one of the reasons I post in these threads (which pop up ALL the time) because people think they have inside information when the truth is, nobody in the general public will ever have this information before it is released....Anything being held by the government is not getting leaked or it will be publicly skewed so badly nobody would believe it (by them I mean)...We will get information (if any is available) when they are good and ready...

Love

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'm betting on interdimensional aliens and a little fairy tale with it

No No No! Did you not READ the OP? It's "interdenominational aliens." They're kind of like the Unitarians.

(post by Chrisfishenstein removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

No No No! Did you not READ the OP? It's "interdenominational aliens." They're kind of like the Unitarians.

YAY....Back to religion....

Way to go....We were on ALIENS!!!! But you just had to go there, right??

Surprised? Not one bit....Okay back to ALIENS....YAY!!!!

edit on 20-8-2015 by nelloh62 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by nelloh62 because: link inop

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62

originally posted by: schuyler

YAY....Back to religion....

Way to go....We were on ALIENS!!!! But you just had to go there, right??

Surprised? Not one bit....Okay back to ALIENS....YAY!!!!

Here is what this link means to me...Or what the link leads to....Same thing I guess

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yep, i copied something then messed it up, so link didnt work

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Really?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

yep. really

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The OP hasn't posted here in 5 years. At least he brought something to the table that doesn't involve email servers, Trump, same sex wedding cakes, or the Confederate flag.

For that alone, he gets a flag from me.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yup, yup.

Anything "secret" that does come out will be so unrelated to anything and obscure, no one will recognize it. When it comes to this stuff, we're talking a level of secrecy higher than people can imagine. It would be "need to know" -- and quite frankly, even the very highest people in the Pentagon don't need to know about it. If they're not privy, what makes any of US think we'll even get a sniff?

Programs that don't exist with agencies and employees who don't exist...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If that somebody has a product to sell or makes a living going on annual speaking tours where each one is only marginally different from the last but the hook is always 'new and startling information' I'm not buying it, seen that one pulled too many times dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
The OP hasn't posted here in 5 years. At least he brought something to the table that doesn't involve email servers, Trump, same sex wedding cakes, or the Confederate flag.

For that alone, he gets a flag from me.

If that's all it takes for you I am starting a thread on email servers, Trump, same sex wedding cakes AND the confederate flag all in one.....Oh wait you didn't want that?

Okay new thread....

"You hear it all the time but disclosure is FINALLY here"......

I will post a bunch of he said, she said, we said, proof.....Why not, we see these threads every few months about how someone just knows it's here....Who cares about flags or stars? Am I selling them on ebay or something?

How about a thread on bringing back the ATS points system....Then I can lose all mine by posting dumb crap like this...

I'm an idiot post removed in 3....2.....1......

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Yup, yup.

Anything "secret" that does come out will be so unrelated to anything and obscure, no one will recognize it. When it comes to this stuff, we're talking a level of secrecy higher than people can imagine. It would be "need to know" -- and quite frankly, even the very highest people in the Pentagon don't need to know about it. If they're not privy, what makes any of US think we'll even get a sniff?

Programs that don't exist with agencies and employees who don't exist...

AGREED! Hopefully you understand why I post what I do based on this alone....

I don't mean to be....mean.....but I mean come on....You can't bait us in like always with "you hear it all the time but it is here" and not post a single shred of evidence...An IDEA....Or anything at all and expect us not to reply in the way we are....That's just mean....Who am I kidding, I don't care about none of that but give us SOMETHING....
edit on 8/20/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/20/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Right? And pointing to Velcro and powdered tang doesn't cut the mustard in my book.

Although, Velcro could be reverse engineered, that stuff is pretty incredible...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Soft disclosure has been a success. Too many of us we already know ET's presence is out there. Whether that be from experience or, in my case, just pure speculation based off of mathematical probability. We've even seen the pope over the years lightly tread on this probability to ready the many religions of this. I'm not sure what the purpose of a full disclosure will really do to be honest.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iksmodnad

Thanks for sharing.

2 things could you clarify on

1. Why would the ET's want or need to go through our government to disclose to the actual living people here on earth? Is that the way they are structured as well, as above so below?

2. You said that one of the reasons they haven't destroyed us is etc. Why would they contemplate destroying us at all, and if so what do you think that says of their nature?

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join