It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manspreading Should Be a Constitutional Right

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you intentionally avoiding the fact that twice now I've said this is about physical confrontation?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd rather not be sticking guns in people's faces then either. I'd rather just get my ass kicked then call the police and sue him later.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd rather not be sticking guns in people's faces then either. I'd rather just get my ass kicked then call the police and sue him later.

This is totally a city person response. Just an indicator of the disconnect between urban and rural, and our respective values.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yea, excuse ME for not wanting to introduce a more extreme violent solution to an already way too violent situation.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yea, excuse ME for not wanting to introduce a more extreme violent solution to an already way too violent situation.

So you think suing will help you? You can't squeeze blood from a turnip. You can get a judgement, sure. Maybe that judgement will replace the missing teeth.

No...where i come from you don't take a beat down.

Like i said: city folk vs country folk.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If suing doesn't help, pressing charges against him for assault will just have to be good enough. Though keep in mind, we are talking about a supposed muscle head who is bigger than you that you end up in a physical confrontation with because of his manspreading.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Funny world we live in.

A punch in the nose used to mean a punch in the nose. No drama, no lawsuits, a bit of blood, a half-assed apology, and life went on.

Now it's bringing in lawyers?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Funny world we live in.

A punch in the nose used to mean a punch in the nose. No drama, no lawsuits, a bit of blood, a half-assed apology, and life went on.

And all because someone may have spread their legs two inches further than what others would or wouldn't like...

"Funny" isn't the word I would use to describe today's world.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

if we are talking about that, then see the quote of myself cited a few times prior.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Funny world we live in.

Exactly.

Its why i point out the difference in country folk and city folk.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well we are just going to have to agree to disagree then, because we appear to be at an impasse.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well we are just going to have to agree to disagree then, because we appear to be at an impasse.

Yes sir.

And i'm cool with that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join