It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says she doesn’t know if email server wiped clean of data

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, in her defense I doubt if she really knows how or if the server was wiped clean. She had to borrow a book from an aid on how to send and effectively use email.

I think we give her too much credit for knowing the ins and outs of computer systems.

Can you really be this naive?

Whether or not she personally possesses the skills necessary to render a Server, or a Disk Drive on a Server, blank...she surely knows the value of keeping the public's prying eyes away from documents that might cause her problems during her bid for the Presidency. And, she surely knows who to ask to make sure that the offending documents are permanently "disappeared".

You may not know how to change a piston ring in your car, but no doubt you know how to find a "mechanic" who does.

Clinton has made a point of saying that she personally reviewed all of the emails and decided which ones were personal (as the "official" responsible for making such determinations). Only the blindly loyal would think that she was screening for "personal versus business", instead of "damaging versus harmless".

While she claims that the personal emails had to do with weddings and yoga sessions...she probably considers correspondence relating to the Clinton Foundation (and all of the donations/favour trading related to these) as "personal".

Come on...30,000 personal emails?

Her undoing, I suspect, will be:

1) The FBI will resurrect these emails on the Platte River system's backups...and when they are reviewed, we will find out what she was trying to hide
2) Classified information will be found on the thumb drives she let her lawyer store in an unsecure manner
3) Classified information will be found in information discovered in the files of people she sent emails to

Hillary is a dead candidate walking...

<< 1  2   >>

join