It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says she doesn’t know if email server wiped clean of data

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Once upon a time ,...

"I didnt inhale"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

In a galaxy far far away ,...

“What, like with a cloth or something?”

"I don't know how it works at all."

"Nobody talks to me about it other than you guys."

... lived a fairytale king and queen in their kingdom where everything is good and the ignorant peasants happily toil at their livelihoods for their sustinance.

The end.

edit on 20-8-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

It's not the fact that she is a money and power hungry deceptive old crank that spews lies constantly, has been engaged in tonnes of scandals, has a massive body count around her.
It's the fact that people that support her are the dumbest backward thick headed people you could ever encounter and would still vote for her if she rode a broomstick.
Partisan politics and the left right paradigm keep the general public mentally enslaved.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It was a spontaneous reaction to a video !!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

She is a lawyer and does not understand how a computer or the internet functions? But then as president she has the launch codes with a briefcase computer to launch nukes but does not understand how the email system works?

She has always been a liar and I am happy she finally got caught.

Who wants a leader like this?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I love people that were calling this a witch hunt, and war on women

They are NO WHERE to be found now on these threads

How often to the people on the left that defend these people, have to get it wrong before they stop and say:

"you know maybe im looking at things and these people the wrong way, maybe I need to change some views here"

Naa wont happen
edit on 20-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In March she said there were no classified files on her server. Straight up. Like Kruathammer said, nothing she says is true three weeks later. Even with a wiped server, the last count of classified files found was 305?

The Democrat Governor of Oregon had the sense to resign this year when government documents and emails were found on his private server. He ordered his staff to wipe them and they spilled the beans.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

It's not the fact that she is a money and power hungry deceptive old crank that spews lies constantly, has been engaged in tonnes of scandals, has a massive body count around her.
It's the fact that people that support her are the dumbest backward thick headed people you could ever encounter and would still vote for her if she rode a broomstick.
Partisan politics and the left right paradigm keep the general public mentally enslaved.

Couldn't have explained this better! The left-right divide is literally causing this country to crash and burn (or is it already happening?), and keeping people distracted from some of the true big issues we face.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFGarvin
He ordered his staff to wipe them and they spilled the beans.

He is much less high profile than Hillary is, but maybe the same will happen to her? Only time will tell.

I've got to say though... I am scared for anyone who may spill the beans on Hillary. They better run for the hills

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

It doesnt take a leap of the imagination to know that shes lying through her teeth, shekeeps claiming in interviews that she went above and beyond when releasing the emails, when actually she hasnt, she has claimed she wants them to release the emails to the public, when thats a lie, she just keeps lying over and over to the public via these interviews when actually they have already been debunked, and its becoming embarassing for her.

The fact that SHE is the one who "sorted" through the emails to determine what was work related and what wasn't is quite pitiful.

It's almost like the police officers who investigate themselves to determine if they committed any wrongdoing... but I digress...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That was pretty good thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have an intuition that if things get ugly, she will throw Huma under the bus. I believe Huma has taken precautions and it will get very interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

So fellatio is not a sexual act? I suppose the same is true of cunnilingus.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, in her defense I doubt if she really knows how or if the server was wiped clean. She had to borrow a book from an aid on how to send and effectively use email.

I think we give her too much credit for knowing the ins and outs of computer systems.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
“What, like with a cloth or something?”

“I don’t know how it works at all,” she added.

She is tech savvy enough to request a personal email server installed in her home...

She is tech savvy enough to use a cloth, to wipe clean her finger prints.

edit on 21-8-2015 by ByteChanger because: grammar

edit on 21-8-2015 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I have an intuition that if things get ugly, she will throw Huma under the bus. I believe Huma has taken precautions and it will get very interesting.

If things get ugly .... you are correct about someone getting thrown under the bus. I'm not sure who that person will be but Hillary will never take the fall. IMO she has too much dirt on a lot of people. I can hear it now. "If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me!" The result of that will be .... headline news. HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN TRAIL JET CRASHES, NO SURVIVORS or maybe HILLARY HAS HEART ATTACK, DIES OF NATURAL CAUSES

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This aggravates me to no end. I watched Hillary dance around the 'wiped clean' questions.

The problem isn't just with the insecure information it is that she thinks she is above the rules. This whole admistration has this position and it doesn't jive. The checks and balances are in place to prevent things that are going on.

Did everyone forget about whitewater?

Do you know the Clintons co-conspirator/partner in the property was convicted of purgiry for not testifying to later being pardoned by President Clinton?

Makes me sick that people forget the past so quickly.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

If things get ugly .... you are correct about someone getting thrown under the bus. I'm not sure who that person will be but Hillary will never take the fall. IMO she has too much dirt on a lot of people. I can hear it now. "If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone with me!" The result of that will be .... headline news. HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN TRAIL JET CRASHES, NO SURVIVORS or maybe HILLARY HAS HEART ATTACK, DIES OF NATURAL CAUSES

Huma will get convicted then pardoned.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No one has cared in the past.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
a reply to: 200Plus

i'm surprised 'more' people using email at work, especially "the government", didnt all get trained on how to use e-mail 'professionally and appropriately' and in most cases personal email is not the same 'e-mail address' for work and business.
every person using email 'wants' security and privacy, unfortunately that is not possible these days and should be kept in mind when typing something, business and government highly classified secrets should not be put in email, phone calls aren't any more 'secure'
oh and 'rooms can be "bugged"

:sad-face:

What Hilary did by using a personal server had nothing to do with a lack of training. The fact that she used a private server for her work was illegal to start with. This is why no personal training in security in this matter would have made any difference since she should not have been managing a private server for this in the first place. Security would have been managed for her by licenced employees asigned by the goverment.

In essence, all her work is public property and should at all times be availlable for scrutiny which is why it was illegal for her to host and manage it privately, this goes for all governmental employees when it concerns their official work. What she did was treason.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Quite simply, a vote for Hillary is a vote by someone who is in agreement with her behavior. She has stalled, lied, obfuscated led astray, deflected and colluded. Now if this is your candidate, you are morally bankrupt as well.

But the fact is, yes there are those with that same moral character as her, and worse. it's about 50/50...... or else how did we get 0bama ? Stupidity reigns supreme evidently.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join