It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes all a Black Bear wants ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Is to lounge around in the pool after a hard days Black Bearing.
It doesn't matter if you don't have your own pool , you're a Black Bear you can borrow anyone's pool , they won't mind.

Homeowners Denise and Tony Diering had to share their swimming pool with an unexpected visitor at their Vancouver, Canada, home.
A black bear decided to take a dip in their pool then climbed into the adjoining hot tub where it seemed to relax for a while.
After around 15 minutes, the bear, which had been tagged by wildlife officials, strolled off, back through the hole it had made in the Dierings' fence.

I think they probably minded the hole in the fence though.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
He will probably come back as the weather warms up.

What a lovely visitor to have.

The fence ... easy repair, may as well make it a sloppy job, the bear will just push it over again.

Isn't nature wonderful.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Bear is not intruding, the people are.

Because its Bear country, and thats the Bear's back yard.

Too bad. Once they been tagged, they are up for relocation and if they return, euthanasia.

How can it resist? People have the best ponds and vegetable gardens.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This Grizzly Bear tried to whip up a snack in someones house not to far from this Black Bear

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well of course it moved to the hot tub.
There are places to sit there.

And I love how the people shut that other person outside.

Bait.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The Bear is not intruding, the people are.

Gee I see that these people must have built their house overnight. So all Canadians should pack up and move "back home" to England or France?. I don't get why people are such misanthropists.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That bears ancestors have probably been living there for eons. Its in their DNA to wander there over the same game trails looking for food. Because someone builds a house, a pond and a garden… roll out the red carpet why don't you?

Only humans think they own land.

Sadly, people are encroaching further into habitat where the top predators roam, the "intruders'" will die as a result and eventually, the whole chain of wildlife there will collapse. Good humans, another 'settlement established', the land 'tamed', any threatening wildlife 'removed'.

"Aww, its so cute… look at the bear in the pool. See how funny it is" (run inside, lock the doors, call the cops).

Ode to civilized man…

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So humans are a disease, a cancer...Yep, another misanthropist rants on.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So humans are a disease, a cancer…Yep, another misanthropist rants on.

Thats a movie. It makes comparisons 'like a virus' was one, too.. People aren't cancer, but the environment is so polluted by the effluent runoff from their grand civilization they are dying from cancer in droves.

I care about that. The people doing most of the polluting are the ones that care little for humanity. All they care about is profit.

top topics

join