It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea shells S Korean border unit . South Korea retaliates .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

So, UN security resolution 1440 & 1442 ( if I remember correctly) were violated by Iraq, under the same pretenses as N.K. in 2006. Again, you must be conscious of this discrepancy right ?

Not sticking up for anyone here but are you really comparing Iraq to NK?

I don't even think that is legal....

I'm comparing sanctions violations, and negotiations violations and their desired/undesired results and the hypocrisy being brandished over them. Not sure what you're asking me, could you be more blunt ? Seriously, to the point blunt.

Ok...Iraq "sanctions violations" were over OIL.....I could provide proof to why that is if you would like....IE: manufactured

NK violated NEGOTIATIONS to not produce nuclear weapons....Just a bit different....

But then we would be arguing semantics and my post was more of a funny for those who know Bush like me....Or shall I say Cheney from what I said above....(or maybe the company Cheney owned and got the oil bid in Iraq....Yep from those "violations" I was speaking about)....

edit on 8/20/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Are you saying, the U.N. Security counsel resolutions do not exist, or they were not about what they state, they are about ?

They were about weapons, not oil.

Well I guess I'm off topic, and it's my own fault... Sorry OP

edit on 20-8-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

I'm not the devils advocate.

I affiliation with the DPRK is the same for the rest of the world and that is honesty and truth.

If the DPRK does something wrong and it can be proven, then yes they did something wrong.
If it is just "western propaganda" then the truth needs to be put out there. We ( the earth ) can not afford more war.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Are you saying, the U.N. Security counsel resolutions do not exist, or they were not about what they state, they are about ?

They were about weapons, not oil.

Well I guess I'm off topic, and it's my own fault... Sorry OP

Sorry but my reply is directly above your post....I don't want to post off topic on this....Like I already did

Sorry OP

edit on 8/20/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: hutch622

Seems like my favorite little dictator is up to it again .

Yah, what a bummer, they want their country back.

Dude, you #en defend North Korea? You gotta have mental problems or something, I hope you loose any credibility after your antics in this thread what the hell is the matter with you?

Look I'm not trying to be rude I'm calling like I see it, it's fine to be anti American and anti west that's your prerogative I don't feel I have any right to tell you, you can't. However don't become so freaking anti west and establishment that you become a Mindless sheep too.

You need to take a step back from the trees so you can see the forest, north Korea is not only a threat to the west. North Korea is potential human disaster waiting to happen, there are no sides here there is one side, that's human ... Just take a step back you don't want to be the voice defending North Korea, I know it may feel anti establishment and # the man, but In reality it's a stupid childish ignorant position.

edit on 20-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pebujesa

originally posted by: smirkley
a reply to: Pebujesa

You havent heard of their prison camps?

You havent heard the interviews from people who have fled?

You havent heard about kim sending his uncle to the dogs?

You havent seen the smuggled videos showing the masses living in squalor?

That is the tip of the KNOWN iceburg of inhumane treatment that NK has put upon its own people.

I am not saying they are a perfect country, I am saying that they are not as bad/crazy as you make them out to be.

They. Just. Shelled. Another. Country. Because. Of. Loudspeakers.....

After. They. Planted. Three. Landmines. For. Seemingly. No. Reason. Under. A. Gate. In. Another. Country.

I think I need to now confiscate your card for detecting crazy.
edit on 20-8-2015 by YeahYea4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I smell a boom going off in 40/h

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I know you're not American. I've read about how you'd like to brutally treat immigrants to your country, from your own posts. You mentioned no WMD, I guess you're refusing to look up those articles. It's cool, doing so would destroy the narrative.

I didn't want to derail a thread about NORTH KOREA

But since you insist. The yes I know what bunkers you refer to.

They were hold overs from the 1st gulf war that were decommissioned. They were not viable precursors as they were decades old and degraded. Officially deposed off and sealed in those bunkers with international knowledge.

Even Bush and the CIA has declared there were no viable WMD's.

But blah blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I EXPECT back up when I point this out...

No NUKES for IRAN, EVER.
And to those who would come back with "Iran hasn't attacked anyone"
THEY use proxies ONLY to fight not their own.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Lil kimmy is just plain stupid.

He doesn't like it when he isn't being talked about.

He likes the attention he gets when he does these types of things.

Such a little man with such a big ego.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

it's fine to be anti American and anti west that's your prerogative I don't feel I have any right to tell you, you can't.

You call anti war and anti occupation stance, "anti American"?

Thats as un American as it gets.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: YeahYea4

After. They. Planted. Three. Landmines. For. Seemingly. No. Reason. Under. A. Gate. In. Another. Country.

That must have been a hard time typing that out. ::golfclap::

No reason for the land mines? They are still technically at war with S.Korea. So yes there is a reason.

If my neighbor was blasting a freaking radio nonstop of propaganda yea I probably would do something about it to.

Crazy no, not thinking things out , yes.

Then again, if I had a bunch of countries that are buddy buddy with each other hanging out just 10 miles away threating to nuke my ass everyday.
Some reason anything said by me is always twisted around because I will not back down against the tyrants flinging filth. Yea, I'd still think my enemy is my enemy.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help,what is Japan saying? japanfocus.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: crazyewok

Thanks George W Bush for going after Iraq while letting North Korea get real WMD,s.

On 12 February 2013, North Korean state media announced it had conducted an underground nuclear test, its third in seven years

Hmmmmm.....Let me see, who was the President most of that time? Clinton? No, no it wasn't him.....Maybe Bush? No......wasn't him either. Who is that guy? Right on the tip of my tongue...It's the same one who just handed Iran a ridiculous nuclear deal...........It'll come to me.

Three fizzles does not equate to one strategic nuclear weapon, no matter how bad your hair dresser.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

hope they go at it properly this time...

stop #ing around and get on with it...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pebujesa

originally posted by: YeahYea4

That must have been a hard time typing that out. ::golfclap::

No reason for the land mines? They are still technically at war with S.Korea. So yes there is a reason.

If my neighbor was blasting a freaking radio nonstop of propaganda yea I probably would do something about it to.

Crazy no, not thinking things out , yes.

Then again, if I had a bunch of countries that are buddy buddy with each other hanging out just 10 miles away threating to nuke my ass everyday.
Some reason anything said by me is always twisted around because I will not back down against the tyrants flinging filth. Yea, I'd still think my enemy is my enemy.

So the North has a reason for planting land mines because of a 50 year war but the south has no reason for having loudspeakers?

When did the south EVER threaten to "nuke " the north? The south doesn't even have the weapons!

Excellent... When you are "Still technically at war with" your neighbor and shell his house because of the radio... I will call you crazy.

You see my crazy detection authority is still intact. I happen to be a good judge of crazy.

"Tyrants flinging filth" ..... Actually I may be wrong - you are crazy. You really are.

lol...

Ill follow your posts for the chuckles from here on out. Don't worry about me responding anymore.

cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yeah! Be Amerikuhn!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yeah!! Be a Diup Shiot!!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
just the only fat person in NK up to his old tricks again

Haha... word. What a joke. How anyone can take that rolly polly seriously (even with all the brainwashing) is beyond me. A very interesting human phenomenon indeed. I feel so sorry for the North Koreans. We might have dodgy governments and officials, but North Korea is a modern day Nazi Germany (and that's no exaggeration).

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED) and
Community Announcement re: Decorum

That means post on topic.....post civilly......
No trolling.
No bickering.
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join