It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Options and Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
To start off, this is basically a rant on the political system, and how nothing within the political ideology makes any sense at all.

The front runners as of now for POTUS are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Is this a joke? I mean seriously, how much prrof does anyone need that the entire electoral process is rigged? The chances of either one of these people of becoming president is minimal, but who else could win it that is worth a damn? Bernie Sanders? No chance another democrat will be in office, unless all the illegal immigrants will be voting for the democrats. Which they likely will, whcih explains much from Hussein Obama's laws.

How could anyone vote for Hillary Clinton? Seriously ask yourself that question and come up with a reasonable argument. She is entrenched in scandal and her husband was as well. I have met Chelsea Clinton in 2008 and almost threw up in my mouth for how idiotic she was. She spoke on Hillary's behalf at the college I attended, so I went to a local coffe shop to study for several tests si nce the media and other people were everywhere, yet, she showed up at the coffee shop that I was at. I sat in the back, reading a book and Chelsea came up to me like an idiot politician, asking what I was reading and tried to know what it was about, and I shot back at her that she knew nothing and asked her politley to leave me alone. Within 5 seconds I had bodyguards hired by the Clinton's ask me to leave since she was giving a speach there. I said no, I want to sit and read and enjoy a good cup of coffee for a cheap price (25 cent refills on organic coffee- and a dollar to buy the first cup- beat that deal).

When I look at the polls put out by news agencies and such, I just can't believe one person would want to vote for Hilldog. They obviously do not know what is revolving around her and what she is apart of, yet on the news stations Hillary makesm uch more headlines that any other candidtae and runner up is Trump in news story. Advertising by government propaganda... Legal and useful.

To mention one other thing, Hillary is doing better in the polls than she did when running against Obama. Obama ended up getting 82% of all African American voters and over 60% of Mexican voters. When you see 82% of one race voting for the same doesn't that just scream racism? # BlackLivesMatter

There is actually no president candidate that is worth a single vote, not one can fix anything. They can pass laws, they can try to fix international relations, but they can't fix anything. It is a never ending downward spiral that is going to end at a pit that once we thought as bottomless. But still pick your favorite, they won't win, it has been chosen already.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why do you need at least a billion dollars to become president?

How does that not invite corruption?
edit on 20-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
Why do you need at least a billion dollars to become president?

How does that not invite corruption?

See where this election takes us.

The corrupt are already in posistion to make the decisions. Obama wasn't a billionaire until he became president; now he made deals to sell out to nearly every couny and coorporation giving out money. Not to mention a handful of president before him. It's all a scam, and the POTUS means nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

You started a thread on the future POTUS, so it obviously means something to you.
edit on 20-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

That's why they say that the politicians and political parties are there to create the illusion of difference and choice when we all know that the two party system is just the two wings of the same brid-of-prey.

I reckon this is a better ideal to work towards.

the current arrangements of having a few hundred people rule the millions is extremely convenient for 1%. It far too easy for them to gain control of the few hundred through various means.

I prefer a situation where 'we the people' are the "Upper House' where the power of govt to make laws and take unilateral action that reduces peoples rights, privacy and choices, is severly curtailed.

Imagine as situation where important laws such as Obama care and the TPP could not become law until 'we the people' had given our assent to it through a referendum. Similarly, no govt could send troops into a theater of war without the peoples permission through a referendum.

It is not impossible to establish a criteria or a set of rules for determining which laws and international agreements cannot become law until 'we the people' have given our assent through a referendum.

We can learn a lot from the Swiss model.

top topics

join