It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's No. 2 man on South Korea affairs has disappeared, report says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
North Korea's No. 2 man on South Korea affairs has disappeared, report says

SEOUL, Aug. 19 (UPI) -- An influential North Korean politician in charge of South Korea affairs has been absent from public service since late 2014 and Seoul's officials have not ruled out the possibility of a purge.

Unification Ministry spokesman Jeong Joon-hee said Wednesday the details of Won Dong Yon's purge could not be made public but neither did Seoul rule out the possibility, South Korean outlet Newsis reported.

Click link for remainder of article...

I am leaning towards another purge. At the rate things are going I really do not think Kimmy is going to make it to the end of the year. He is going thru minions at an unprecedented rate.

This comes on the heels of North Korea reopening firing posts opposite the South Korean loudspeakers. S. Korea just started up their broadcasts into N. Korea and N. Korea is not to happy. I really do think Kimmy is not grasping the level of danger he is creating by constantly executing his minions. Even Hitler had members of his own government trying to kill him.

* - Multiple North Korea defections lead to enhanced border security, says source

The interesting part about this second article was the N. Korean request for assistance from Chinese public security officers. As of the date of the article the Chinese have made no arrests of N. Korean defectors.
edit on 20-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm pretty sure there's a low intensity civil war between supporters of Kim and the military.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am sick of this crap.

Perhaps the guy is sick. He may have been fired from his job.

South Korea keeps poking the bear, poke, poke poke ... constantly.

How the hell would the US react if Mexico started blaring speaker across the border saying, "Cocaine is good for you. Your politicians want to keep it all for themselves."

Every time the US elects a new President, lots of people are tossed out of their jobs and the new President puts all of his buddies in those jobs. Is that not a purge!?

North Korea can't fart without South Korea making all sorts of weird announcements. They are two countries each as bad as the other. But the US puppets in the South are supposed to be the good guys.

It's OK, pass me another suppository!

It is mostly crap. I have had enough of the stupid lies. Killed my 100 dogs, killed my a mortar, killed by an anti aircraft gun ..... and all of these are just crap stories.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Who gives a flying f anymore what happens in North Korea

Especially internally with their government

NK can do NOTHING if approval from China is not given, NK is China's dog on a leash

You all better be concerned with relations between US and China, not NK

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Except we have seen little kimmy execute people for no reason at all.. If you are sick of the crap then maybe you should take it up with lil kimmy and tell him to stop murdering people who have a different opinion.

Give it time.. kimmy is going to be removed / killed in a coup at some point and the only person to blame is himself, Russia and china for supporting the backwards inbread family dynasty that has destroyed N. korea and its people.

just like they have done in Syria...

edit on 20-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I dont know why but Eddie from the Rocky Horror Picture show comes to mind when I read this thread....tastes like um chicken

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Uma511

There in lies the problem. N. Korea has continued their nuke program in direct contradiction to what China wants. The fact China is cooperating with UN embargos on N. Korean, including inspecting items heading to North korea, followed up with a lack of cooperation of Chinese law enforcement when it comes to N. Korean defectors, and Un's stupidity I think N. Korea is pretty much on their own.

A Chinese ambassador stated sometime back that china would accept a united korea under Seoul with the caveat, like with the return of east Germany, that no US forces be deployed north of the current DMZ.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I haven't seen little kimmy execute people for no reason at all. Do you live in NK to see all of this? I have read Western propaganda, much of which is later retracted.

As for Syria, since you mentioned it, all was rather peaceful and going along just fine before the West tried a regime change which the people do not seem to want.

Just more propaganda for the masses.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I have read the North Korean media accounts on some of the latest executions.

Since the North has opted to lob artillery into S. Korea, and south Korea responded, including an emergency meeting of their natl security council I think kims days are numbered.

ATS - N Korea shells S Korean border unit . South Korea retaliates .

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Lol, or the south's are.

Korea : First Strike Capability with Conventional Weapons

It is not as simple as it seems. The North have been digging in for over half a century.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sure however the North Korean government lives in the land of make believe and magic where as the south lives in the real world.

setting of a nuke in Seoul would effectively decapitate the S. Korean government, from civilian leaders to military command structure. Since lil kimmy buys into the lies that he and his family are somehow immortal and descendants of the Gods and magic unicorns banking on him to behave responsibly is a stretch.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Since lil kimmy buys into the lies that he and his family are somehow immortal

How do you know this? ESP perhaps or do you sit down with lil kimmy for Sunday roast?

And if he believes that he is immortal .... how does he reconcile the fact that his dear daddy kicked the bucket. They had a funeral and all. Just plain silly!

Time and time again, you just regurgitate South Korea's repugnant and silly propaganda.

We know near to nothing about him and yet, you continue to give us insights as if you were one of his family.

P

edit on 21/8/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

maybe you should do some research about north Korea, the family that runs it, and how they are presented to the north Korean people.

Then come back and join in so we don't have to waste our time on info you should already be familiar with and we can discuss the topic without being dragged off topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He probably walked in front of an anti-aircraft gun.

top topics

join