It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i recall one dream i posted about an Israeli civil war....thing i posted it last year. Had another dream about.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I keep having this weird dream where i meet a man who is covered in a hood type of thing, like Monk clothing, but he is not a monk. We walk along the desert and i keep asking "who are you?" and the answer is always "Look inside yourself, you already know"
WTF????

Then, we walk through cites around the world, one time, i walked around destroyed New York and saw the destruction of Israel. When i wake up, i am like WTF.

Weird, eh?

ur dream is oddly familiar to the short video clips of the pc game: diablo 2. as for the monk thingy, i think u picked it out from star wars movie. sorry if it sounds childish, just trying to help u lighten up.

sometimes, dreams can just be meaningless. you may just be remembering pieces of separate events and putting it together. or maybe u r just worried what would happen if there is a next WW.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i really should of posted this yesterday..but i didnt,

i had a dream and i saw a damage Mosque, the dream was detailed than any of the other dreams.

the mosque today i saw in my dream, was the same one i saw today that got destroyed today.

...the problem is, i didnt post anything to after it happened.i know, that was bad of me.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i will update this thread very soon.
ive made notes on dreams and i will post them up very soon, been very busy with college work.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
These are what ive been told in dreams by the man. These occured over different dreams. Each saying is a dream.

The Star of David will fall over the land that God gave, fire will come from the star

He will be the second to enter and never leave through the famous london door

London is what you see, a shadow is what you dont. it will come quickly and rally the people around a flag. The manga carta will cry and be torn.

A Star shall be removed from that great union. That shall be the start

The house that represents shall turn on the other. The alien will be hunted by one and protected by the other.

The red border shall expand, taken those around them. The people will be promise protection, but will recieve less.

A global worry for the money will lead to a growing into another Union in the old world.

The Union of Europe, built for democracy will be taken over by a force who will preace lies and turn Europe into its old ruler

When the celebrate the coming of the new year, in the land of God, judgement will be delievered. He will come.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by infinite]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
inifinate, much of what you said so far seems to come out of the book of revelations. It seems like you have either been studying it too much or have been looking at end times or the possible future way too much.

I thought I would comment to give you some ideas as to possible meanings.

The Star of David will fall over the land that God gave, fire will come from the star

What can I say, the Jewish people have been going back to their homeland. There has been alot of conflict and worse, but God has a plan. I believe what you stated probablly is connected to that plan.

He will be the second to enter and never leave through the famous london door

Sounds like some type of assisnation to happen in London. Anyone know current affairs over there, and who is in Parilment, but highly disliked? Or perhaps he/she is liked, but his/her policies are not ligning up correctly to a particular plan.

London is what you see, a shadow is what you dont. it will come quickly and rally the people around a flag. The manga carta will cry and be torn.

That sounds like a terror attack or another type of an attack gone wrong, and what ever was suppose to be destroyed is still standing. It was enough of an attack and/or threat that it rallied together the people.

A Star shall be removed from that great union. That shall be the start

A star (state) shall be removed from the great union (US).

The house that represents shall turn on the other. The alien will be hunted by one and protected by the other.

You got this one out of the headlines, didn't you? Think of what is happening in the US House and Senate with the immigration issue.

The red border shall expand, taken those around them. The people will be promise protection, but will recieve less.

red boarder, communist. Which communist country? Which country would actually be able to expand their boarders?

A global worry for the money will lead to a growing into another Union in the old world.

There have been alot of rumors for a long time about a depression that is suppose to happen that will be far worse than the great depression. This time it will affect the entire world and every economic system that has any ties to the US dollar. Currently the dollar is continuint to weaken, which has many worried including those in other countries.

The Union of Europe, built for democracy will be taken over by a force who will preace lies and turn Europe into its old ruler

Sounds like a set up for the last days in revelation.

When the celebrate the coming of the new year, in the land of God, judgement will be delievered. He will come.

Intreging. Jewish feasts and festavials are tied to God's time line, and show the future. In the land of God would be Isreal, and so would be dealing with the Jewish year and feasts. Remember the Jewish calander is much different than ours. This could be pointing to old calander, which has been studied extensively and revived by Michael Rood a messianic Jew - a Jew that believes Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He has also revived some of the ancient customs of the ancient calander.

For example, a new month did not begin until someone and a witness saw the new moon in Isreal. They have a net work of people who watch out for the new moon to start the next month. Their days start and end at sundown, while ours start and end at midnight.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
More dreams, i even saw dates within these dreams. Nothing i post, is taken off a news story. Nothing is made up. I post what i dream.

A great israeli rebellion in August this year

A worshipping of a man, dressed in a suit. He is standing on the steps of a building and the people are bowing to him. The building has a dome on top, afew pillars and its surrounding by other buildings.

A group are waving a red flag, with a black circle in the middle. These people are marching, but they are not an army. Everyone watches them marching. I asked who they were and i got no response.

The completion of the reunionification of the Kingdom Of Israel by the year 2026.

Death of the pope. some sort of heart problem leads to his death

Flooding in the West Coast of America that leads to river that will flow into the central states.

The building of The United States of South America

The coming of the Republic Of Britain. After the next general election in the UK, Acts will pass, stripping the Monarchy of power. It will lead to a power struggle

In 2007, they will pray for the unmerciful

[edit on 29-5-2006 by infinite]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join