It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i dont know what this means, but i will tell you anyways..

A black ryder will march out the East Carrying a Moon and Star in his arms towards a white ryder holding a Cross in his arms. Big Ben and the Statue of Liberty are covered in flames (dont ask why, i dont know) and a women carrying a nation of stars on her back falls and is covered in flames.

If the black rider is related to Revelaitions, then it is a symbol of famine. The islamic flag consists of a cresent moon and a star. Islam and Christianity are at odds with each other. I can see a terrorist attack on the Statue of Liberty. US has made an enemy out of many musleum nations, and is still seen as mainly a Christian nation. On the cuttingedge.org, the illumniti card game (text link in border below the main links) reveal a terrorist attack card in which it seems Big Ben is featured.

This card game was created in 1991 I believe. It might have been in 96. The person who created it claimed to know the plan of the illuminiti, and created a board game out of this plan. On one of the cards, there were depicted two towers being hit by a plane in the exact same place as the world trade centers were on 9/11. The cards don't say what specific location was to be targeted, but did say how and why it was to be used.

These cards depict natural disasters, bio-weapons, created diseases, and a neculear strike in a city that looks awfully like New York City.

A woman carrying a nation of stars on her back falls and is burned sounds like the US. All the stars in the flag represent all the states that create the US. Many believe she will fall. If the neculear strike towards NY is carried out, she will burn.

I would pray and pray hard that none of this happens. God can prevent all of this from happening, unless it is a part of His end time scernio that has to be carried out.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

this is somthing about Israel and Iran

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Next dream;

i see the Earth in space, turning without a care in the world and the silence of space is broken by a cry. The Earth is then covered in screams, fire and darkness by a united crown that will bring dark days to the world..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What has to be the most worrying is a volcanic eruption that will take place in America. its a super explosion that the world has never seen before, it will be an act of God.

i haven't completely read through all of the pages in this thread, i honestly didn't know why i clicked on it (until now)... i've submitted my first topic in this particular forum (dream of kelly mountain) and wanted to look about to see what other people were experiencing or if there was any correlation to anyone else's dreams...

perhaps i should reserve these questions until i've finished reading every additional report you've made, but i didn't want to forget where this was or to respond to it!! i will finish reading and edit if my questions have been answered or if i have more afterwards....

have you been given anything else in relation to a volcanic eruption here in the u.s.? has anyone else chimed in that they've experienced similar volcanic eruption dreams or visions? (these things, like your above quote, don't always show up in a query) anyone who's been around longer and is more familiar with the board might recall similar discussion somewhere? please... i would appreciate anything- here on the site or elsewhere that is even remotely pertinent...

i will continue reading now... thank you for sharing all of this information with us... btw, originally you were confused by some of the imagery and meaning....try asking for clarification on dream issues which are unclear- pray/meditate on those things before bed and see if that helps (?) although this thread goes on for several more pages, you may have done that already!!!

~amithyst

p.s. i see now that several others have commented on the 'volcanic eruption' thought as well... anywhere else i should peek or anything else i should see? post it! i'll read anything!!

oh, and coin-kee-dink, i just sent a friend the a link with pics of that card game just recently...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by amithyzt]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Last nights dream..

I was walking around my house and i walked into my living and the TV was on. The channel was BBC news 24 and a news flash was on. The news said England was flooded, especially in the south west and south east.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
just realized its long passed the 5th but since you didden't say a year it dosen't mean nothing will happen next year also we don't exactly know what will happen

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
here's one for looking harder.

You mentioned "Black September"
I think if you look into this a bit more, you just might start putting two and two together. It takes a lot more to understand your dreams than it does to have them. You will notice that when you read prophecies, it is like they talk in riddles. Your dreams are a puzzle. You have to look into them and put it together.

Aliases: Black September Organization (BSO)

Base of Operation: Gaza Strip; Jordan; Lebanon; West Bank

Founding Philosophy: The Black September Organization (BSO) was formed in 1971 as a clandestine wing of al-Fatah. BSO was founded with the objective to avenge the expulsion of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) from Jordan in September of 1970. This time was referred to as “Black September,” hence the name chosen by the Black September Organization. While Black September was originally described as a splinter group of al-Fatah, direct linkages between the groups were revealed with the arrests of BSO agents. Al-Fatah formed Black September in order to circumvent an al-Fatah declaration that they would not interfere in the domestic policies of Arab nations. However, some al-Fatah members planned to assassinate King Hussein, ruler of Jordan from 1953 to 1999. Hence, Black September was partially formed in order to pursue this specific objective.

While Black September failed several times to assassinate King Hussein, the group is notorious for a number of brutal, high-profile terrorist incidents. Black September expanded their list of targets from the Jordanian government to include Israeli and U.S. citizens and facilities. The group also carried out attacks against general “Western” targets. Black September is infamous for its attack against Israeli athletes and coaches at the 1972 Munich Olympics. In retaliation for the attacks against Israel citizens and facilities, Israel launched a significant response to eliminate the terrorist organization. Israeli security forces retaliated against BSO terrorists in Western Europe and Lebanon. Following the Israeli response, al-Fatah dissolved Black September in December 1974.

As for November 5th.....the Paris Riots. Very good.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I diddent even think of the riots

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I didnt either until you said nothing happened then.

Isnt it sad how we blow things off that dont happen to us. I am so guilty of that.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
just wondering when this will be updated

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
update:

more dreams about the black ryder, that i have spoken about early, he rides through a field of flames and everything he rides across burns.

another wierd thing, i dreamt about the coming year (2006) and certain parts of that year are blank meaning, i cannot see anything...just darkness.

and a saying "25 will fall"

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
on the stroke of midnight, i was hit with a vision of a burning tree and a burning house. Followed by a black cloud, then darkness. im going to *try* and draw what i say, so you get a clear understanding of what i saw.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This has been a very interesting thread. Don't feel like no one is reading and trying to understand what this could mean. There are lots of us who read without commenting so keep us informed as to what goes on with these dreams.

Specefics on what exactly happens in 2006 would be nice. I wonder if it's possible to ask this person in your dream specifics? Not that you'll be able to control what goes on in your dream, but it would be interesting to try.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the tree looked near enough like this

www.offwell.free-online.co.uk...

Had a dream of a lady holding a dead eagle in her arms after i saw the burning tree again.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The news said England was flooded, especially in the south west and south east.

another wierd thing, i dreamt about the coming year (2006) and certain parts of that year are blank meaning, i cannot see anything...just darkness.

and a saying "25 will fall"

I wonder if he means that 25 meteorites will fall to the earth? That would flood parts of England and plunge some portions of the earth in to darkness and fire.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Burning tree and a burning house brings to mind wildfires. Maybe there will be more than usual in 2006. Put into play the lady holding the dead eagle, and it gives more of an errie message. Most of us knows the symbol for the US is the Eagle. The most famous symbol of freedom in the US is the Statue of Liberty. This could go a variety of ways.

The lady holding the dead eagle could represent our freedoms in the US being taken away almost or to the point that we really don't have any more freedoms left. The current government has done pleanty taking freedoms away from us now.

Dead Eagle and the black rider could mean something horrible happens in the US dealing with fire such as a highly destructive bomb or bombs where the US is no longer considered a superpower let alone any type of power.

The dead Eagle could mean the US looses its identity to the UN and world court where citizens can say we live in the US, but it doesn't mean much anymore. I know NAFTA is leading to FTAA. From NAFTA onwards these policies are working towards the US loosing its Cadian and Mexican borders to the point where the rest of the world and those dealing with foreign policies will no longer see the US as seperate country.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the lady with the dead eagle
I think it represents the fall of the USA

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
infinite> I am very curious about what you think about your dreams, and what emotions you felt when you saw the burning tree and the lady with the eagle.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
infinite> I am very curious about what you think about your dreams, and what emotions you felt when you saw the burning tree and the lady with the eagle.

fear, sorrow, pain and deep feeling that something bad was about to happen. Ive had those feelings ever since those dreams.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
what about the woman holding the eagle? Is the the hooded person your dreams started out with? I think your eagle stood for many obvious things. I think that in this dream, for you, the woman is more important. I think you and her are connected. Maybe the feelings you felt were her feelings. She has a greater understanding of what is going on right now. Sometimes the only way to communicate is making you feel what they feel. Does that make sense?

I had a dream about a woman last month. I was just there watching. We were in a war. We were alone. I feel that she was being protected by a group of people. We were in this camp. It was evening. She stood up and walked outside and grabbed her lower stomach and screamed Oh God not now. At that point I was not able to see anything more, but I was allowed to feel what she felt to know what was going on. I took on her pain. She gave birth. I dont know how everything turned out. I never could see her face. I was not shown what happened to her or the baby. All I know is that I came out of it knowing that the child was born. A child we have all been waiting for. Now I am trying to figure out who this child is. I also know that this was the begining of something larger than any of us can wrap our minds around.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by mrsdudara]

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join