It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Dream with wierd man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
im thinking about what to do now...if i should post what ive seen lately to be honest, its very detailed......and chilling

Inf, by all means, please let the rest of us know. Dreams can be quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

infinite - i was taken to some place that contained troops and they were killing people inside a prison like place. The screams were horrible to hear and the things i saw were awful. Then i appeared back at the Statue of Liberty were i just watched the sky fall

There are conspirecy theories dealing with concentration camps here in the US, and FEMA is the one to carry out orders to take people to these places when a large enough crisis hits.

About a couple of months after 9/11, I dreampt that the Statue of Liberty was imploded. There was nothing left but rubble. I know of some theories of the NWO, and one of them is the destruction of NY with a bomb.

we were basically walking a sea of dead bodies. The smell was horrible and there must of been hundreds and thousands of dead bodies.

Revelations talks about a very large river of blood at the battle of Armeghten. The river was so high it came up to about a horses shoulders I believe.

Regensturm already covered the Red Army being China's with the help of Russia. I'll add that Red is also connected with Communisum for those of you who don't know.

In the dream, it was explained, that everything i saw in the dreams happens after the death of Ariel Sharon.

This may fit in with the Papal prophicies.
www.raptureme.com... st.cgi?cmd=one&file=rrnews/N.20050404.075649.Saint_s_Prophec

My mom was at the vatican once in her early years, and got to see a place that held all the popes pictures. Except, there were some frames without any pictures. It was told to her that when the last picture is framed, that will be the last pope. Years later I found the site above.

According to the last prophecy, the current Pope we have now is the second to the last Pope. There will be one more Pope and then it will be the end. The prophecy for the last pope is

The 112th prophecy says,

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman), who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.

If your dreams are right about Ariel Sharon, it could co-inside with the Papal prophicies. The pope now is the oldest person to take on the position of Pope at 78 and is not in good health to begin with. He will not have that many years left. Even if he lives to be 95, that would only be 17 years. I have heard some close to the Pope comment in the news that they expect he may live to 85 in his current condition and with his family history.

conflict between Israel and Iran, which will suck in the whole world.

Armeghten again.

What has to be the most worrying is a volcanic eruption that will take place in America. its a super explosion that the world has never seen before, it will be an act of God.

I agree with Regensturm that it could possible be the super volcano in Yellow Stone National Park. www.unmuseum.org...

I read a while back at the cuttingedge.org that certain hot spots in the park were heating up, and animals leaving those areas. That the park closed off those areas to tourists. I can't find that article again. The site gathers at least 50 different news headlines with links to the stories from various sources each day that could possibly relate to the end times.

This man will be called the 2nd Messiah.

Probable anti-christ.

Nothing like the world has ever seen.

or will see again... Revelations

The new pope will be replaced *either he steps down or dies* november 8th 2005. I was told it in the dream. Also, i was told to "look harder" by a man in my dream, which i have no idea to what it means.

If this part happens again, try to see the scene more clearly. It could be that he may be killed by someone so he can be replaced. Was he actually stepping down, falling down, or going down as if something hit him? Who and what was around him, and did you see a face or figure of who was to replace him?

Please have the courage to post the rest of your dreams on here. There may be a very good reason why you are posting them. Maybe someone who is reading this thread needs to know or be warned of these things.

If you don't feel comfortable giving the details, you could give us a lighter version. Please U2U me the details, I have the courage to continue reading your chilling dreams. I use to have nightmares of my own, but not dealing with end times. There has not been anything you have said so far that can come close to the horrors I had dreamed about.

I do believe there is more to this than spending too much time studying conspiricy theories and then dreaming about them. Something like when you start a new job, and after a while you start dreaming your at work when your not. Recently I played a new Real Arcade game almost all day, since I was expanding the 60 minutes time trial. That night I dreampt about that game. Those are usually only one time dreams, and at the most two time dreams.

Have your dreams say anything further about black Sepetember, and what it involves?

Oh no, oh my .....insert your own word. There is only one other time in history I remember something being called black. Black Tuesday, the day of the stock market crash, which started the great depression. There have been talks, rumors, and prophecies about another great depression which will be much, much worse than the great depression which happened int eh 20's. I remember people warning others to buy gold to be able to use as currency during this time, and that was before the Left Behind series came out.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

Oh no, oh my .....insert your own word. There is only one other time in history I remember something being called black. Black Tuesday, the day of the stock market crash, which started the great depression. There have been talks, rumors, and prophecies about another great depression which will be much, much worse than the great depression which happened int eh 20's. I remember people warning others to buy gold to be able to use as currency during this time, and that was before the Left Behind series came out.

That is awesome mystery, I never thought of that. I bet you are right on the money with that, especially with everything that is going on right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
mrsdudara

Thanks, but there may be even more to it. Black Tuesday refers to only one day. In his dream the black refers to a whole month. The stock market will only take one day to do it's damage. I have been hearing whispers of other things as well.

Here is a scerenio for a truely Black Sepetember:

1) The stock markets crash worse than it did on Black Tuesday

2) The housing bubble bursts majorly devaluing almost all real estate

3) The dollar devalues - major investors such as Warren Buffet are betting this will happen

4) Inflation sky rockets

5) A major natural disaster - Katrina?

6) A major terrorist attack against NY possibly with a nuke bomb

Also consider that most people are in-debt and can not get out from underneath of that debt. New bankruptcy laws will make it almost impossible to be able to do so. The prices of gas is sykrocketing, which forces shipping companies to raise their prices, since the companies shipping the product do not want to take on more gas expenses the prices of products from food to office supplies to raise dramatically.

There is more I could add, but I'll stop here. I think that is about the worst, worst case scernio that many could handle. I pin pointed NY, since that was the city in the dreams. I wouldn't be suprised if it was targeted for another major hit.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
very weird infin. never know he maybe showing you the future?

oni x x

ps: infin has been away a while and has told me he will up-date you all soon! x x

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the update Oni. Will be looking forward to hear from him again, and hear more about his dreams. It will be interesting to know more about what he eluded to earlier on, and how it compairs to some of my other sources.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"for they shall look and see, the sun shall burn out a thousand eyes""

"in a great nations capital, great speechs have taken place and an area named after a man. a river of blood shall flow and the nations bodies will flow too"

im not full back at ATS and i won't be for a while, i only posted to update you guys

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"for they shall look and see, the sun shall burn out a thousand eyes"

"in a great nations capital, great speechs have taken place and an area named after a man. a river of blood shall flow and the nations bodies will flow too"

Infinite, I have been following this board for some time and find it very interesting to hear about your experiences. But can this message be taken as literal? Are you suggesting that there will be a nuclear detonation in the capital of a country? Please don't leave us hanging and let us know what the last dream was about

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyet
Infinite, I have been following this board for some time and find it very interesting to hear about your experiences. But can this message be taken as literal? Are you suggesting that there will be a nuclear detonation in the capital of a country? Please don't leave us hanging and let us know what the last dream was about

the only reason i post my dreams is because they are strange and odd. ive had dreams in the past that have come true. i only post because there are members who find them interesting, i too find them interesting to study aswell.

im not claiming to be modern day prophet or anything along those lines. i just posts my dreams.

what was in my last dream?

www.weatherbook.com...

thats what i saw, that place in DC. The water was blood red and bodies were everywhere.

As i said before, i do not claim to have any ability to have prophetic dreams or seeing the future.

i never suggest anything. i dream it, then post it. no suggestion involved.

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Infinite, sorry, that was probably the wrong choice of words. What I should have asked is that your dream is about a capital of a country (Washington DC) but the part about the sun and the burning of a thousand eyes. Would that be in reference to a nuclear detonation?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
most likly thats what it was a nuklear detonation in washington potentaqly some time soon is my guess wich will trigger the next world war

just to be safe if I lived in the area I would get out of their asap

like go visit some relitives in annother state I just have a ominous feeling about this like its inevitable

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The only problem with the suggestion by nyet and Salanthus that it could be a necular bomb is that there would be no bodies. They would be disingrated before they could fall. All that would be left of the inhabitants would be their shadows as happened when we bombed two cities in Japan near the end of WWII.

Kitrina could very well cause a major civil unrest, and even possibly a civil war that could start in DC. People are already up in arms over the various actions of the government, and how the media and eye witness accounts shows FEMA in a racist light.

It reminded me a couple of things said in Revelations after the anti-christ came to power and in the middle of the tribulation about our water turning to blood, and how the sun will scortch us. If your dream does come true, then it is either another disaster falling on US soil, or the end times comming to pass. With the end times, it is either in the future, or we are smack dab in the middle of the tribulation period and can't even see it.

Here is another interesting aspect. I do hesitate to bring it up though, since I'm waiting on some predictions of this self-proclaimed christian profit of God to come to pass.
He does say there will be 4 regions in the US that God will cleanse. I'm not sure if Kitrnia hitting New Orleans is a part of this "cleansing" or not. This is after he perdictided on July 22 that New Orleans would be destroyed by a flood and that "the bodies will rise and come forth on the water. It would last only a few days." DC may well be another region to be cleaned up.

If this is a true profit, there will be something that is suppose to happen right before Halloween. "And when it is all said and done, and the end of October comes, and they say, 'We will celebrate Halloween,' God said, 'There will be remorse, and I will end that day with My voice through this Nation." If nothing happens at the end of October, I will write off this profit totally. I'll be highly suprised if he doesn't loose all crediability in the eyes of everyone. He does give hope after all this disaster falls on the US though.

If something happens during Halloween, I'll start a new thread on this self-proclaimed prophet in the proper place.

Edited to add: Could it have anything to do with the potential of Mt. Saint Hellen exploding again? She was letting off some steam earlier this year. The color and heat of the lava reminds me much of the color and heat from the sun. It would burn us some bodies, but would leave some also. I'm not sure about the blood part though. I don't know if lava looks like blood in water or not.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
well lava dosent look like blood in water when lava enters water it just solidifies rapidly and becomes lava rock

but a nuklear device would leave bodies espesialy if it were a smaller detonation it would just cause large area damage with minimal scoarching then the radiation would cause people to die by the hundreads and bleed throught cancerous sores that would develop this could cause the waters to turn all bloody

I have see in other places about something that may happen in washington

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
but a nuklear device would leave bodies espesialy if it were a smaller detonation it would just cause large area damage with minimal scoarching then the radiation would cause people to die by the hundreads and bleed throught cancerous sores that would develop this could cause the waters to turn all bloody

Goo heavens man did you have to go there?

ICKY

Mystery> what prophet guy are you talking about? He might be on to something. My baby girl's birthday is on Halloween, and if anyone tries to mess up her second birthday with their pinkey and the brain ideas, it is going to get messy.

no, seriously, I would like to read up about him too.

[edit on 15-9-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
yep I definitly had to go their it may be icky but its true

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Isn't this the area that some of the big rally's or protests are staged from. The picture shows the Washington memorial and the Jefferson memorial if I'm right. Another scenerio would be a staged event being held in this area, with some sort of a terrorist act happening here also. I don't know why this thread keeps drawing me back into it but, I have been very intrigued by it since first reading it.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
possibly some sort of chemical weapon would cause the blood in the water

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
5th Novemeber

Keeps coming up

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well I'm sure both you and I hope you are wrong and that date passes with no event but if it must happen it will

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i dont know what this means, but i will tell you anyways..

A black ryder will march out the East Carrying a Moon and Star in his arms towards a white ryder holding a Cross in his arms. Big Ben and the Statue of Liberty are covered in flames (dont ask why, i dont know) and a women carrying a nation of stars on her back falls and is covered in flames.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join